Is it common?

Jbond1981

Coach coaxcum
Is it common for a cheating woman to for one reason or the other, to end up allowing the current boyfriend to go down on and aggressively lick, lap, and probe her pussy just hours after allowing another guy to fuck her without a condom and even encourage him to complete his ejaculation with his dick pressed and held as deeply into her as possible perhaps in the rush and thrill of it? Is it a rush of kink seeing another guy to be so blindly horny for your pussy, he can't stop himself from completely ravaging your sloppy pussy, tasting something off, but pretending it's because he's making you that wet is what he's slowing down the speed and depth of his licking as his mouth
unknowingly begins slowly being coated in another man's semen.

Is it common for a cheating woman to for one reason or the other, to end up allowing the current boyfriend to go down on and aggressively lick, lap, and probe her pussy just hours after allowing another guy to fuck her without a condom and even encourage him to complete his ejaculation with his dick pressed and held as deeply into her as possible perhaps in the rush and thrill of it? Is it a rush of kink seeing another guy to be so blindly horny for your pussy, he can't stop himself from completely ravaging your sloppy pussy, tasting something off, but pretending it's because he's making you that wet is what he's slowing down the speed and depth of his licking as his mouth
Valid question. I don’t know if it’s common or not but I can guarantee that many a husband, boyfriend, lover of any woman has unknowingly experienced this exact thing. I’m pretty sure I have and looking back, I remember getting excited at the possibility that I was experiencing that same scenario.

I couldn't begin to guess how common it is for (other) women to think or fantasize about having such a devoted bed-mate, but the thought of my own husband willing to perform such an act of lust and devotion definitely gets me purring.
Would love to hear you purr. Try not to have your thighs too tight over my ears when I’m down there for as long as you want.

The idea of STDs does turn me off, but as long as everyone is healthy and clean, then why not? It's not for everyone, I understand. I have done this after my friend came inside my wife during a threesome. We loved it, knowing she had taken my friend's cum before mine.

No. It is not common.

The idea of STDs does turn me off, but as long as everyone is healthy and clean, then why not? It's not for everyone, I understand. I have done this after my friend came inside my wife during a threesome. We loved it, knowing she had taken my friend's cum before mine.
I too have done this and so has our friend after we both dumped a big load of cum in her. There was lots for both of us to lap up.
There were also times we cleaned her face when there was spillage.
Common? Probably not.

I guess if the woman wants the man to discover that she’s fooling around, the yes. Semen taste’s very different from pussy juices (yes I have gone down after filling my GF, as well as snowballing). A man that can’t taste (or even visualize the difference between the two) ssino isn’t capable to to discern pepsi from juice…

Is it common for a cheating woman to for one reason or the other, to end up allowing the current boyfriend to go down on and aggressively lick, lap, and probe her pussy just hours after allowing another guy to fuck her without a condom and even encourage him to complete his ejaculation with his dick pressed and held as deeply into her as possible perhaps in the rush and thrill of it?
Common? No.

I have not cheated buy my best friend has a young lover and she gets so excited to have her husband go down on her later in the evening knowing her side man has been inside her. Said she cums harder......

I don't know about other women, but I know it would have caused a LOT of trouble with my former partner and gotten me called things worse than frigid or bitch.

Not at all. All women love this, if they were honest with themselves. A few years back, I was fuckin my best mates wife and daughter. It was always the mother that wanted my cum deep in both her cunt and chocolate box. I obliged her. This was because she went home and behaved like a hound on the heat, so my best mate would lick her cunt out, tasting my semen, with her pretending it was her cunt juice he was tasting. What a whore of a Slut she was. Her daughter was just as bad.

I know I have experienced this.

Ex GF cheated on me. The next morning, she came to me and admitted. 30 minutes later we were having some serious hard "sporty" sex. I came out of her and my cock was coated with juice (or should I say juices...) of uneven colour. This made me realise I must have just fucked a semen filled/coated in the other guy's sperm. Didnt mind much, in fact I felt even more horny than before!

Yes, its a turn on for some guys. If you want, I'll seed your woman with my thick glutinous tasty semen if you care.
I know I have experienced this.

Ex GF cheated on me. The next morning, she came to me and admitted. 30 minutes later we were having some serious hard "sporty" sex. I came out of her and my cock was coated with juice (or should I say juices...) of uneven colour. This made me realise I must have just fucked a semen filled/coated in the other guy's sperm. Didnt mind much, in fact I felt even more horny than before!

After I discovered my ex-wife was having an affair, I would have sex with her every time she came home late. Even though I had serious mixed emotions about her cheating on me, I always hoped to taste her lover's cum. Only once did I suspect that someone else had been there before me. She was dripping wet already when I went down on her, which usually took some foreplay to get her that juicy. But she tasted the same as she always did (delicious), so I couldn't be sure her lover had fucked her. But I fantasized that he had.

Back