Question For Straight Guys

R34D

40m
This question is for straight guys. If you met a couple for a MFM and:

A) she was riding you reverse cowgirl, would you be okay with the husband licking her pussy?

B) husband and wife were 69. She is on top presenting her pussy towards you. Would you fuck her while the husband is licking her pussy?

How would you react to any incidental MM contact during the process?

So far what we’ve seen here is that there are A LOT of guys who identify as straight, but are more than okay with extensive guy on guy contact.

So for the guys that identify as straight, how many straight guys would be willing to fuck a guy in a MFM threesome?

Last edited:

A) she was riding you reverse cowgirl, would you be okay with the husband licking her pussy?

B) husband and wife were 69. She is on top presenting her pussy towards you. Would you fuck her while the husband is licking her pussy?

I am very straight and that would probably be a no. I don’t want my cock anywhere near him and I don’t want to be anywhere near his.

Keep in mind I been in a MFM and a MMMF which she called a gangbang.

In theory, in my fantasies, this would be no problem. The male body does not turn me on. The idea of being stimulated or handled by a man is not arousing.
But if our activities resulted in incidental contact, I think it would be fine.
Certainly, A would be no problem, because I would not be able to see him.
Now, if you asked me if I could lick her pussy while his cock was in her, then I'm not so sure.

No problem.
If incidental contact is a problem for you, then you have no business being in group sex situations. It happens.

Hey sweetie, turn on your PMs
Seconded

Yup good with either scenario

Is this a trick question? If you're there for MFM or any kind of multi-partner tryst there's going to be incidental contact and you'd better be down with giving and taking pleasure freely. Isn't that the point?

Is this a trick question? If you're there for MFM or any kind of multi-partner tryst there's going to be incidental contact and you'd better be down with giving and taking pleasure freely. Isn't that the point?
Some people draw a hard line. Sometimes a tongue can wander a little off target. Some people might be put off by that.

As someone who has been in both scenarios, yes and yes. You've gotta be ok with SOME contact if you want to fully enjoy the experience of the threesome. With the focus on her, you tend to forget the other incidental contact and her reactions are going to be wild enough that you don't really think about it in the moment.

I think if you are truly straight, you wouldn't be in a MFM situation in the first place. I know I wouldn't. It would give me the heebie-jeebies.
This turns on what you mean by "truly straight."
I consider myself truly straight, because I am not aroused by the male body at all, and I have no interest in being touched by a man.
But
In an MMF, if the woman is enjoying two male bodies, I would definetly be aroused by how much she is enjoying it. Just having another cock in the room or the same woman would not be an issue.

I have no issue with either scenario since in this scenario I am not the husband. I would be okay if there was incidental contact from the husband. I would be okay with direct contact from the husband in this context. I would most likely not reciprocate and would probably steer clear of doing anything with the husband.

Now I am sure that some of you read "I would most likely not reciprocate" and you think, "So you're saying there's a chance" and that might be true. I have had an instance or two being in a MMF in my twenties. Nothing major happened between me and the other guy but as things get hot and heavy you never know where it might go

When I was younger, I had a MFM threesome where I was the bull. I was okay with kissing the other man, but drew a line when he starting giving me a blowjob while his wife straddled/kissed me.

As an older, more confident/comfortable person, I regret not going with the flow and experimenting a bit more.

To answer your question: I'd be okay with both things you're proposing and probably more.

When I was younger, I had a MFM threesome where I was the bull. I was okay with kissing the other man, but drew a line when he starting giving me a blowjob while his wife straddled/kissed me.

As an older, more confident/comfortable person, I regret not going with the flow and experimenting a bit more.

To answer your question: I'd be okay with both things you're proposing and probably more.
I find this a bit surprising. To me, kissing a man is far more intimate and "gay" (I do not use this term as a pejorative) than receiving (or even giving) a blowjob.

I find this a bit surprising. To me, kissing a man is far more intimate and "gay" (I do not use this term as a pejorative) than receiving (or even giving) a blowjob.
I totally agree with you. I tried to ease my way into being comfortable with the same "bases" that I would with a woman. I wasn't necessarily into the kissing, but I had to start experimenting somewhere.

His facial hair touching my dick was definitely what triggered my negative reaction.

I share that feeling. Its something about having the male presence in my face that is the biggest turnoff.
Kissing a man or giving a blow job would be the same. Your eyes and nose are going to be squarely confronted with the fact that it is a male that you are interacting with. Face or genitals, the maleness is right there.
Now
there are circumstances in a 3 some where I could see having him give me a blow job. Say I am laying on my back, and she has her pussy in my face while I eat her our. Her juices flowing over my face. The smell of a woman in my nose. If he took my cock in my mouth, I think my senses would still be overwhelmed with her femaleness, and I would be able to enjoy the blow job.

I would be totally cool with A or B and if he was cool with it I'd slide out of her pussy and into his mouth.

Of course I would!

Both scenarios are pretty similar and would be fine by me. I don't find men attractive in general but each situation I think would be erotic. Incidental MM contact isn't an issue for me. In fact I wouldn't mind if our cocks touched or hands touched cocks. Just not into the orifices of other men lol.

Back