Women who love sucking on tits

Female breasts, in addition to being achingly, sublimely functional for mothers, are simply beautiful, regardless of variables.

One can, and maybe ought, to decry their sexualization (I disagree, strongly, but I respect the opinion), but it is undeniable that many cultures, by demanding that they be hidden in most encounters, makes the encounters where they are uncovered/displayed charged with eroticism.

I'm a guy. My observations may be pure nonsense, but I think the vast majority (like vast vast) of women in "hide cultures" wouldn't want it any other way, the frictional aspects of blatant ogling, etc., set aside. Bring able to hold something back, in essence, creates what the economists call "scarcity value." Rather than the uncovering/displaying of their breasts being a yawn, it is an occasion of great significance. Who wants to yield the spotlight?

Okay, a mere two women in my life have had breasts large enough for them to suck their own nipples.

And both of them did.

And both of them excited me to a fantastic ejaculation when they did.

But despite the fact I am perfectly willing to do things FOR the special woman in my life without them being necessarily pleasurable for me (these are rare, I am GGG [https://www.dictionary.com/e/acronyms/ggg/] by nature and my pleasure is not my only metric (I kinda think this is what gies on with women in the case of gorgeous and uncomfortable lingerie).

So I wonder if it, well, was good for them.

Like sucking their own tits.

Can't ask. They're both gone (young). I was married to one.

But there's Lit and honest women and a chance to find out for how many is it even pleasurable (blows my mind that you might do it on your own, during "me-care," like I do with a finger) or just performative for your partner's (M or F!) excitement. (Hell, do any girls even LIKE seeing another do it?)

I wish they were still alive. Both of them knew about each other. Can't say that I never thought about a FMF or even an FF (though one thought playing with another girl without the catalytic presence of a penis was yuck).

I am personally fascinated by the stuff we do to please others.
Same fascination , AND love a self nipple sucking woman …

46.jpg

I feel it is also a known talent to be able to do it to yourself

It’s SUCH a turn on …

Same fascination , AND love a self nipple sucking woman …

Would love to see it in person

My first wife could, and did, suck her own nipples. I never tired of watching, never tired of participating with her. We would sometimes share the pleasure of sucking one each at the same time, trading back and forth as she wished.

My first wife could, and did, suck her own nipples. I never tired of watching, never tired of participating with her. We would sometimes share the pleasure of sucking one each at the same time, trading back and forth as she wished.
Ohhh yes , bliss isn’t it ? Only surpassed by another woman joining .., my favourite place , between two busty mature , sensual women …
so sensual …

Back