Women who love sucking on tits

I’ve never been with a woman before, but I often fantasize about having my tits sucked and sucking another woman’s tits. My nipples are very, VERY sensitive, and I’d love to share that with another woman… Just sucking each other’s bouncing tits while humping each other and moaning uncontrollably. If any girls are interested in exploring this with me, feel free to PM. Or, I’d just love to hear if you feel the same way.
Straight guys like boobs. Gay girls like boobs. Gay guys like boobs, straight girls like boobs. Face it, everyone likes boobs. It is like we have never been weaned.

first time I was with a woman it was the way she sucked on my tits that really made me think about us fucking I was so wet within minutes, I turned it down for a long time maybe that’s why it felt so good then
Feeling her on top of me rubbing her nipples on mine, running her pussy lips over my wet aching pussy she made me squirt grinding on my clit - she fucked me with a v big strap on that night and many after. Great experience x
How sexy is that!!

I’ve never been with a woman before, but I often fantasize about having my tits sucked and sucking another woman’s tits. My nipples are very, VERY sensitive, and I’d love to share that with another woman… Just sucking each other’s bouncing tits while humping each other and moaning uncontrollably. If any girls are interested in exploring this with me, feel free to PM. Or, I’d just love to hear if you feel the same way.

My GF and I had a soft foursome, it ended with her cumming while sucking on the other woman's tits. Very very hot. Hoping to do it again (and more).

Love caressing a woman's breaststroke. Watching and feeling her nipples and areolas swell in my mouth. Her breathing and watching the rising of her chest , deep breathing and her moans.. Humm. Any ladies want me to help you ?

Great thread! I am a tit man! I love them all. And I love lactation, adult breastfeeding, ANR, all of it. Yes, we all have this instinct, but society and generations of repressive shaming have made this most natural thing seem like a kink or fetish. And it's made some women of my acquaintance ashamed of their bodies and in denial about their responses.

I love to see two women doing a breast-sucking 69. And women who enjoy seeing busty women are a turn-on to me.

I dated a woman who had huge, pendulous breasts. She never mentioned them. I don't think she got any pleasure from them. I enjoyed them in every way I could and she enjoyed my attention, but that was it. (We had sex and she orgasmed, so she was capable.) I once asked her if she would suck her own nipple for me. She said that she couldn't do it. As if she was unable to, which she clearly WAS able to. It was a weird moment, but I let it go.

And one other woman I dated, who had 36Ds with huge, long nipples, would put her 'assets' on display to attract the man she wanted, but was uncomfortable wearing anything low-cut, revealing, or form-fitting that showed of her bust in public.

So, to me there is nothing sexier than a confident woman who is comfortable with her body and people seeing it.
And confidence in bed? Don't get me started.

I love This idea 💯

568.jpg

Back