My Senior Wife and the semi-taboo(ish) incident in 2014

Susannah3

Virgin
This was written on June 14, 2014, when Susannah was 56 years-old.

Yesterday while I was at work, I received a surprising text message from my wife. “Bedroom camera”.

Normally when she sends me that text message, she is horny and will do some type of “show“ for me on camera. It might be a sexy striptease dance or her fucking herself with a dildo. Today was neither one of those. Today she was “with someone“. The reason why it is so surprising is because normally “I“ am the one who sets up her dates. It is very rare that she spends time with someone, without letting me know. When I saw who it was, it made complete sense to me.

Greg, is 20 years old. He is completely average in every way. Average height, average weight, average looks. The one different thing about him is that he is handicapped. He was born with an issue that makes his leg slightly crooked and he walks quite differently than most people. Susie is friends with Greg’s mom and has been since Greg was born. Greg’s mom is one of the “rich and the elite” in the area. She always “didn’t want bothered“ with his handicap. His mom never took him places and always had people watch him for her. As each one of our own left the nest, it was quite lonely here. We used to volunteer to watch Greg all the time. We took him on vacations with us and he spent more time here in the summers than he did at his own house. Greg has always refer to Susie as “mom” and me “dad”. He actually has his own bedroom at our house. Since going off to college, we have not seen him as much as we would like. We have always had complete open communication with him and he would tell us things more as “best friends“, than vicarious parents. Because of this communication, we knew that Greg was a virgin. We also knew that he had “hots” for Susie. He would often say "If I am ever with a woman, I hope it is someone like you mom“. For years we have always observed him sneaking glances at Susie. Whether she is in a skimpy swimsuit or walking around the house barely dressed, as she normally does, his eyes do not miss a beat. I always laughed as I watched him trying to get a peek down her blouse or watch her plump ass as she walks around.

I watched our bedroom camera as my wife brought Greg into our bedroom. She sat down on the bed and had him sit beside her. "Sweetheart you know how much you mean to us both. I know at your age things must be frustrating. I would like to give you an opportunity today, if you choose to take it.“

" I’m not sure what you’re getting at mom“, he said.

My wife grabbed him by the hands, looked him in the eyes and said “I want you to know how it feels to be with a woman“.

“But what will dad say?“, He asked.

Susie responded, “I’m sure he will be fine with it but for right now we can just keep it our secret, OK?“

Greg nodded his head yes followed by my wife leaning towards him and giving him a kiss on the lips.

He remained sitting on the bed while Susie stood up in front of him. She slowly lifted t-shirt revealing her breasts. Greg stared in amazement and placed his hands on her. He very gently squeezed her tits. My wife been slowly pull down her gray sweatpants over her hips and stepped out of them when they were at her ankles. Greg kept looking at her from head to toe and now was focused on her shaved pussy.

Without saying a word Greg stood up and Susie helped him get undressed. From where the camera was all I could see was his back until he turned. That’s when I saw him about a 6 inch erection protruding from his waist.

My wife motioned for him to lay down on the bed and he complied. She straddled over top of him and began licking his inner thighs moving up towards his crotch. Susie began fondling his testicles as she licked the head of his penis. His virgin cock disappeared into her mouth as she began sucking on him. Her mouth worked his cock for about five minutes when she pulled away and lay down beside him.

“Come to mama“, she said as she spread her legs. Greg positioned himself between her legs and ask “should I use a condom?“. My wife laughed And said “sweetie, that is not necessary”.

What is erection pointing at her she reached up and called him on top of her. I could only see a side view from where the camera was located but from the look on his face I knew that his cock penetrated my wife’s pussy.

There was nothing slow about what happened. He begin instinctively humping her body like the world was going to end in a few minutes. My wife looked him in the eyes and said “Sweetie, you can slow down, we are not in a rush”.

"It just feels so good mom, I can’t help myself”, he said.

"I know it feels good Sweetie. When the time is here I want you to come in mammas pussy”, said my wife.

While Greg was fucking her, she looked over her left shoulder directly into the camera and winked at me. (That was pretty hot)

Only a few minutes passed when Greg stopped and lifted off of my wife. "I think I came already”.

Susie reach down between her legs and felt her pussy, bringing her hand back up in front of her. “You sure did!”.

“I’m sorry it just came out of nowhere”, Greg said.

“That’s OK sweet boy”, my wife said. “We will have more opportunities anytime you want”.

Since that event, Greg moved to Arizona where he lives, works and has his own family. He comes to visit every year and spends some of that time inside Susannah.

Suz-Greg.jpg

He's lucky and unlucky. Lucky to be able to stick his cock in her when he is there and unlucky when he is not. Course, he MAY get lucky in AZ.

Yesterday while I was at work, I received a surprising text message from my wife. “Bedroom camera”.

Normally when she sends me that text message, she is horny and will do some type of “show“ for me on camera. It might be a sexy striptease dance or her fucking herself with a dildo. Today was neither one of those. Today she was “with someone“. The reason why it is so surprising is because normally “I“ am the one who sets up her dates. It is very rare that she spends time with someone, without letting me know. When I saw who it was, it made complete sense to me.

Greg, is 20 years old. He is completely average in every way. Average height, average weight, average looks. The one different thing about him is that he is handicapped. He was born with an issue that makes his leg slightly crooked and he walks quite differently than most people. Susie is friends with Greg’s mom and has been since Greg was born. Greg’s mom is one of the “rich and the elite” in the area. She always “didn’t want bothered“ with his handicap. His mom never took him places and always had people watch him for her. As each one of our own left the nest, it was quite lonely here. We used to volunteer to watch Greg all the time. We took him on vacations with us and he spent more time here in the summers than he did at his own house. Greg has always refer to Susie as “mom” and me “dad”. He actually has his own bedroom at our house. Since going off to college, we have not seen him as much as we would like. We have always had complete open communication with him and he would tell us things more as “best friends“, than vicarious parents. Because of this communication, we knew that Greg was a virgin. We also knew that he had “hots” for Susie. He would often say "If I am ever with a woman, I hope it is someone like you mom“. For years we have always observed him sneaking glances at Susie. Whether she is in a skimpy swimsuit or walking around the house barely dressed, as she normally does, his eyes do not miss a beat. I always laughed as I watched him trying to get a peek down her blouse or watch her plump ass as she walks around.

I watched our bedroom camera as my wife brought Greg into our bedroom. She sat down on the bed and had him sit beside her. "Sweetheart you know how much you mean to us both. I know at your age things must be frustrating. I would like to give you an opportunity today, if you choose to take it.“

My wife grabbed him by the hands, looked him in the eyes and said “I want you to know how it feels to be with a woman“.

Susie responded, “I’m sure he will be fine with it but for right now we can just keep it our secret, OK?“

Greg nodded his head yes followed by my wife leaning towards him and giving him a kiss on the lips.

He remained sitting on the bed while Susie stood up in front of him. She slowly lifted t-shirt revealing her breasts. Greg stared in amazement and placed his hands on her. He very gently squeezed her tits. My wife been slowly pull down her gray sweatpants over her hips and stepped out of them when they were at her ankles. Greg kept looking at her from head to toe and now was focused on her shaved pussy.

Without saying a word Greg stood up and Susie helped him get undressed. From where the camera was all I could see was his back until he turned. That’s when I saw him about a 6 inch erection protruding from his waist.

My wife motioned for him to lay down on the bed and he complied. She straddled over top of him and began licking his inner thighs moving up towards his crotch. Susie began fondling his testicles as she licked the head of his penis. His virgin cock disappeared into her mouth as she began sucking on him. Her mouth worked his cock for about five minutes when she pulled away and lay down beside him.

“Come to mama“, she said as she spread her legs. Greg positioned himself between her legs and ask “should I use a condom?“. My wife laughed And said “sweetie, that is not necessary”.

What is erection pointing at her she reached up and called him on top of her. I could only see a side view from where the camera was located but from the look on his face I knew that his cock penetrated my wife’s pussy.

There was nothing slow about what happened. He begin instinctively humping her body like the world was going to end in a few minutes. My wife looked him in the eyes and said “Sweetie, you can slow down, we are not in a rush”.

"I know it feels good Sweetie. When the time is here I want you to come in mammas pussy”, said my wife.

While Greg was fucking her, she looked over her left shoulder directly into the camera and winked at me. (That was pretty hot)

Only a few minutes passed when Greg stopped and lifted off of my wife. "I think I came already”.

Susie reach down between her legs and felt her pussy, bringing her hand back up in front of her. “You sure did!”.

“That’s OK sweet boy”, my wife said. “We will have more opportunities anytime you want”.

Since that event, Greg moved to Arizona where he lives, works and has his own family. He comes to visit every year and spends some of that time inside Susannah.

View attachment 2344559
Lucky Greg!!

View attachment 2344559
What a beautiful sexy woman.

View attachment 2344559
What a hot and erotic story…and the picture of your wife wishes I were Greg enjoying his incredible first experience with your wife…you make me want more! Thank you

View attachment 2344559
Those tan lines omg

View attachment 2344559
Stunning

Back