Senior Wife and the upcoming weekend

Susannah3

Virgin
The silver-haired fox has a busy weekend ahead of her,

We have a 19-year-old young man named James (from Ohio) coming over Friday night and leaving Saturday night. His stamina is crazy. The last time he visited, he only spent 10 hours with my wife but came in her mouth twice and pussy twice.

She is also supposed to have a date Sunday after church!

SMS-003.jpg

We have a 19-year-old young man named James (from Ohio) coming over Friday night and leaving Saturday night. His stamina is crazy. The last time he visited, he only spent 10 hours with my wife but came in her mouth twice and pussy twice.

Oh, the recovery of youth!
I remember those days and I am jealous. What a woman to have, imagine the experience she is showing him!
Hope she gets filled up again.

View attachment 2346291
Mmmm. Nicely done. Amazing photo. Can't wait to see more (hoping anyway).

View attachment 2346291
It’s always nice to educate young men about sex with an senior

View attachment 2346291
Wow hot. I would love to eat that pussy.
Fabulous tits too

Back