Women who love sucking on tits

My wife sucks my nipples. Sort of reverse tit play :)
A
I have never done a one on one with a woman but I have been in some fmf 3somes. I really enjoy sucking and playing with my friends big tits while she is being fucked. She has done the same for me and it just seems to enhance the entire experience to have that extra stimulation.
such a nice thought . I have been the m between two sensual older women …. Once experienced never forgotten, and always looking to repeat .

I’ve never been with a woman before, but I often fantasize about having my tits sucked and sucking another woman’s tits. My nipples are very, VERY sensitive, and I’d love to share that with another woman… Just sucking each other’s bouncing tits while humping each other and moaning uncontrollably. If any girls are interested in exploring this with me, feel free to PM. Or, I’d just love to hear if you feel the same way.
Where can I find a woman in Louisiana. I have been looking for forever! I need it bad

1588.jpg

My wife is obsessed with breasts -- hers and those belonging to other women. She loves hers being sucked and nibbled and twisted and pulled, and she loves to nuzzle up to another woman's breasts and suck and lick them for hours. My wife has a nice pair of DD sized breasts, and her preference is women with breasts as big as hers or bigger. When we were actively swinging, the wife in one of the couples in our group had enormous breasts - I don't even know what size, just huge - and my wife loved sucking her nipples all night long.

They are not for every day but 3somes can be very fun when the mood is right and I am fine with either FMF or MFM.
ALWAYS in the back of my mind, I wondered if it was something near frustrating for girls/women to have but one nipple at a time being sucked on. My (late) wife assured me it was not a trivial part of foreplay, but since her death, I've read (largely here!) that two mouths are astronomically better than one.

I wish I had suspected/asked/made it happen. She deserved it and so much more.

Okay, a mere two women in my life have had breasts large enough for them to suck their own nipples.

And both of them did.

And both of them excited me to a fantastic ejaculation when they did.

But despite the fact I am perfectly willing to do things FOR the special woman in my life without them being necessarily pleasurable for me (these are rare, I am GGG [https://www.dictionary.com/e/acronyms/ggg/] by nature and my pleasure is not my only metric (I kinda think this is what gies on with women in the case of gorgeous and uncomfortable lingerie).

So I wonder if it, well, was good for them.

Like sucking their own tits.

Can't ask. They're both gone (young). I was married to one.

But there's Lit and honest women and a chance to find out for how many is it even pleasurable (blows my mind that you might do it on your own, during "me-care," like I do with a finger) or just performative for your partner's (M or F!) excitement. (Hell, do any girls even LIKE seeing another do it?)

I wish they were still alive. Both of them knew about each other. Can't say that I never thought about a FMF or even an FF (though one thought playing with another girl without the catalytic presence of a penis was yuck).

I am personally fascinated by the stuff we do to please others.

ALWAYS in the back of my mind, I wondered if it was something near frustrating for girls/women to have but one nipple at a time being sucked on. My (late) wife assured me it was not a trivial part of foreplay, but since her death, I've read (largely here!) that two mouths are astronomically better than one.

Having been in threesomes , I can confirm , as a man ….. that having both nipples teased by different women at the same time was SENSATIONAL…and all three of us enjoyed that as much , if not more, than anything else we did. So much sensual delight . Happy to discuss if anyone wants to message me.

One of my best friends is often spending time at my place the last few months after an ugly breakup with her ex-husband.
And we've been having some 'fun' together including sucking and touching each other's breasts.
We even let the mailman watch when she was sucking on my breasts one morning. I forgot to close the curtains of the living room the day before and came down dressed only in a yukata and stood in front of my friend. She opened up the yukata, exposed my breasts and started to suck on my nipple.
The mailman walked by and stopped to watch.

We've been teasing the poor man now every Friday morning.
Way to make a civil servants day... or several of them ;-)

I am not sure if having both nipples sucked at the same time is better but it feels really good. Of course if you are having both sucked, you probably are having more than one partner which can be quite exciting in its own.

I am not sure if having both nipples sucked at the same time is better but it feels really good. Of course if you are having both sucked, you probably are having more than one partner which can be quite exciting in its own.
SENSATIONAL …. I ( man ) LOVE having my nipples licked , kissed , generally mouthed by mature women … Excites me soo quickly… I think it’s the instant intimacy / dopamine/ seratonin ? flood …. I feel drugged and high ( which I’ve never been on drugs ! )

I’ve never been with a woman before, but I often fantasize about having my tits sucked and sucking another woman’s tits. My nipples are very, VERY sensitive, and I’d love to share that with another woman… Just sucking each other’s bouncing tits while humping each other and moaning uncontrollably. If any girls are interested in exploring this with me, feel free to PM. Or, I’d just love to hear if you feel the same way.
This post and many of the replies, are the reason I decided to sign up here. Happily married 31/F looking to explore this curiosity further. Any ladies interested in exploring this with me feel free to PM. Even if it’s just to hear you feel the same way. :)

Back