Wife sucking cock

Wish my wife still sucked.
I still love to eat her pussy and I eat her out often.
I'm so happy that even after being married for 20 years, together for 26 years ........ the Mrs still enjoys sucking my cock and if anything she'll be the one who'll hint that it's been awhile since she got a taste of dick so I'll gladly oblige her later that evening.

I don't understand why wives stop since mines hasn't. I have more than a handful of buddies who's complained about this very problem and they're often dumbfounded when I tell them of my wife's fetish for sucking dick. I feel bad for all of them because it's really something that any guy would miss for the obvious reasons.

I’m fortunate, my wife will still eagerly swallow a load. I’ve also licked my cum off her tits and ass and we’ve snowballed. Her latest kink is me eating my hot sperm out of her pussy right after I fuck her. Not sure which of us likes to swallow more….
You are lucky. Mine has smell and texture sensitivity, so cum is off her menu, though I love all of your listed consumption choices.

You are lucky. Mine has smell and texture sensitivity, so cum is off her menu, though I love all of your listed consumption choices.
To me, my cum tastes pretty neutral so, it doesn’t seem to be much of an issue, but maybe it’s an acquired taste

To me, my cum tastes pretty neutral so, it doesn’t seem to be much of an issue, but maybe it’s an acquired taste
Taste is her pussy, texture is my cum.....sigh. not a lot of kissing after oral at home, but least I'm partaking. Miss my ex in that regard, she was all about sharing. 😍

Taste is her pussy, texture is my cum.....sigh. not a lot of kissing after oral at home, but least I'm partaking. Miss my ex in that regard, she was all about sharing. 😍
Yeah, I can see how texture can be a thing, that’s why I don’t eat steak. If I bite into fat, it grosses me out because of the rubbery texture, and I know a few other people that feel the same way. The taste of cum doesn’t bother me though, although I’ve only knowingly ate my own. I guess when I was going out with my wife when she was more ‘active’ I might have unknowingly swallowed someone else’s load. Hmmm, that’s kinda hot to think about actually….

Last edited:
I'm so happy that even after being married for 20 years, together for 26 years ........ the Mrs still enjoys sucking my cock and if anything she'll be the one who'll hint that it's been awhile since she got a taste of dick so I'll gladly oblige her later that evening.

I don't understand why wives stop since mines hasn't. I have more than a handful of buddies who's complained about this very problem and they're often dumbfounded when I tell them of my wife's fetish for sucking dick. I feel bad for all of them because it's really something that any guy would miss for the obvious reasons.
I've got the same situation and feelings for my friends that suffer the same issues . They're dumbfounded when I mention how much my wife still loves sucking cock .

There is one of them that understands though . wink , wink

My 1st wife used to give me blowjobs but she'd never take my load in her mouth, she'd let me spurt on her tits or her face and hair occasionally but never in her mouth. Then on day, giving me a blowjob I warned her I was about to come and she kept on going, I just let it happen and she took my load in her mouth. It was great, I loved it. Turned out she was going to give the same treat to her boyfriend but thought it only fair if she was going to do him she should give me the courtesy of letting me her first. She was always considerate like that.

My 1st wife used to give me blowjobs but she'd never take my load in her mouth, she'd let me spurt on her tits or her face and hair occasionally but never in her mouth. Then on day, giving me a blowjob I warned her I was about to come and she kept on going, I just let it happen and she took my load in her mouth. It was great, I loved it. Turned out she was going to give the same treat to her boyfriend but thought it only fair if she was going to do him she should give me the courtesy of letting me her first. She was always considerate like that.
Nice of her . My wife had sucked a few before we got together but I'm unsure of her swallowing habits back then . She not only learned to do it but it became a fetish for her . Me and a buddy are so lucky . That's why I still love her so much .

My wife stopped swallowing early in our relationship. She said she swallowed enough already. That got me wondering just how many loads from how many guys she actually swallowed. Gets me hard just thinking about it.
I liked that post for the part about how many loads she's already swallowed but that sucks that she won't swallow you anymore. Tbh, my wife doesn't do it much. But she's pretty submissive so I really want her to swallow, I just put it in her mouth and she takes it from there. Same with cum on face, she'll never ask for it but won't stop me from doing it.

My wife stopped swallowing early in our relationship. She said she swallowed enough already. That got me wondering just how many loads from how many guys she actually swallowed. Gets me hard just thinking about it.

Opposite of your situation.
My 1st ex started swallowing early in our relationship and has sucked and swallowed lots since then, me and a few friends. I have a short write up that I have posted previously about when she got over her fears. I'l try and find it if anyone cares to read it.
Never thought about total loads she has had, probably more than I think :love:

Opposite of your situation.
My 1st ex started swallowing early in our relationship and has sucked and swallowed lots since then, me and a few friends. I have a short write up that I have posted previously about when she got over her fears. I'l try and find it if anyone cares to read it.
Never thought about total loads she has had, probably more than I think :love:
I'd like to read it

Back