Cuck movies with SPH talk, BBW a plus

sundown1

Really Really Experienced
So I've never been into humiliation, maybe the guy saying how the wife likes it, or the wife saying how big he is, but never really SPH. Until today that is, I watched a vid where the wife said, "I'm not used to sucking a big one." Then something like, "he's never been that deep!" It sent me on a SPH video search, but I never could find one that talked a lot, another fetish of mine, I love the coaching, and responses. Would love to see some video recommendations where the wife talked a lot about the bull's cock, in reference to the cuck, and how much she's enjoying the experience. Like I said, if she's a big woman then way better.

So I've never been into humiliation, maybe the guy saying how the wife likes it, or the wife saying how big he is, but never really SPH. Until today that is, I watched a vid where the wife said, "I'm not used to sucking a big one." Then something like, "he's never been that deep!" It sent me on a SPH video search, but I never could find one that talked a lot, another fetish of mine, I love the coaching, and responses. Would love to see some video recommendations where the wife talked a lot about the bull's cock, in reference to the cuck, and how much she's enjoying the experience. Like I said, if she's a big woman then way better.
True, I'll be in a mood to watch but like you I want talk but extremely hard to find any.

For me, nothing is as sexy as hearing a married woman share to the other man, "you are bigger than what I am used to".
Yep, the old pecker perks up at that. Most vids are hard to find where the woman talks good, either too low, or drags out, and nothing really hot.

Back