How Long Do You Wait Before You Reveal Your True Perverted Self?

SmokingFap

Former Stud
Hi all! I'm just curious how long you have to know/date someone, in real life, before you're comfortable sharing your deepest, darkest memories, fetishes, and fantasies. ALL of them. Are you always brazen and straightforward, putting all your perverted cards on the table to start with? Or does it take you weeks, months, or even years to fully bare your twisted soul? I know many, if not most of you out there, are married or are in long-term commitments, so how long did it take before you revealed your final form? Or have you never come completely clean with your spouse/partner, and that's why you love Lit?

Looking forward to all answers. As always, have a horny day!

I have a pretty standard list of likes and links I go over when sex gets brought up the first or second time. I have a list of “these aren’t necessary for me to have a good time and they are highly likely to freak someone out” that gets mentioned once the trust and communication is there.

I'm single now. I try to be open that I am kinky as early as possible, but I leave darker specifics until I know that I want them to know.
I think that's a perfectly sensible approach to have. Of course, I say that because I'm the same way. 😉

What a great way to start a relationship. Did you have ANY secrets left to share (or not) when you finally got together?
Not really, just that first-date apprehension over whether we'd click in reality after all the naughty messaging. We did 😉

I don't have a set rule and have tended to see how it goes with each partner; For instance I met one ex through online dating and we had text and phone sex before we met in person so I think I had let things slip without meaning to. As our relationship developed we both opened up until we knew that could both share anything without freaking the other person out.

My wife is pretty vanilla (though not as much as I thought when we met) so I was far more careful. We'd been dating a year before I felt able to share my love of naturism and CFNM. We'd also been dating a couple of years before I let slip working naked at home and fantasising about a BJ whilst on a work phone call.

There is other stuff which I don't feel able to tell her and keep online, hence Lit.

I think the rule is I try to be as honest as possible. I also think some of the fantasies change and involve with time. Not all of them would be approved by or even considered by my partner nowadays.
But like someone said most of us do not share all of our fantasies and so we look for alternative outlets.

I think the rule is I try to be as honest as possible. I also think some of the fantasies change and involve with time. Not all of them would be approved by or even considered by my partner nowadays.
But like someone said most of us do not share all of our fantasies and so we look for alternative outlets.
I'm not sure Lit would even exist if we could all fulfill our fantasies at will.

Hi all! I'm just curious how long you have to know/date someone, in real life, before you're comfortable sharing your deepest, darkest memories, fetishes, and fantasies. ALL of them. Are you always brazen and straightforward, putting all your perverted cards on the table to start with? Or does it take you weeks, months, or even years to fully bare your twisted soul? I know many, if not most of you out there, are married or are in long-term commitments, so how long did it take before you revealed your final form? Or have you never come completely clean with your spouse/partner, and that's why you love Lit?

Never reveal you inner-most secrets until you know what is in the other person's mind

Never reveal you inner-most secrets until you know what is in the other person's mind
On the one hand, I definitely agree with you. You don't want to scare off a great person. On the other, I know lots of people who waited too long to reveal their innermost desires, kind of "vetting" their partners, and ended up in marriages that weren't completely satisfying. I suppose there's no one best approach. Unfortunately.

Has anyone tried leading with the most outrageous and perverted topic possible, just to feel someone out for how they might react to lesser fantasies and fetishes? Like in a salary negotiation, starting off with a ridiculously high demand, then the two sides navigate to a reasonable middleground.

Sometimes, never.
Which is sad when it's the bone-hard truth.
Some relationships operate as parallel continuums.

Back