How would you feel if a close friend started seeing your ex

I would be happy for my friend ,but would definitely warn him about her mean and miserable , sadistic side , that she keeps well hidden until you really know her.

I just been reading another thread on this topic and its an interesting one so I thought I wanted to know the reasons why this would bother you.

For me its obviously time but sometimes time doesn't heal a wound like this. It all depends on how it broke up and who broke it off, how long you been together and how soon she started seeing your friend. I will be plain honest, yes that plays an important parts to how you feel about this and how you you "get over it".

Through experience I found it hard to let go the sexual aspects of our relationship. There were things we did and the intimacy that i personally found the most painful, besides losing essentially two close relationships in one swipe.

With this relationship I am referring to, they essentially started seeing each virtually the week after, there was little warning and who really knows if they were in fact fucking each other even earlier. It did take a few years to get over it and in all honesty it still pains me to think about it but I also admit there is a sense of arousal that pops up every moment when I think about them together..they are still together.

As this is a sexual fourm I am happy to discuss all aspects as everyone's different and will handle thus type of break up differently.

I'd have no problem - simply because she lives in a different country; so being cuckolded by a "close friend" situation is almost certainly not going to happen. I think it's entirely likely that she's been screwing other guys since we went our separate ways. In fact, I'd be happy for her sake, if she has. She deserves some fun. We knew it could not continue and parted on loving terms as far as I was concerned. I'm not a jealous person so I genuinely hope she has found someone who loves her as much as I still do.

I honestly would love my ex wife to be happy, with someone she loves and whom loves her. However, to be honest she would need to do some serious growing up to become that person. If a friend started dating her I would be hopeful that it would be good for them and not at all jealous, but I would be half expecting her to fuck it up. :(

I honestly would love my ex wife to be happy, with someone she loves and whom loves her. However, to be honest she would need to do some serious growing up to become that person. If a friend started dating her I would be hopeful that it would be good for them and not at all jealous, but I would be half expecting her to fuck it up. :(
Yeah but would you be happy if a friend just wanted to fuck her then just let her go knowing what she is like cause a friend would have some insight in your relationship with her already.

I would be happy for my friend ,but would definitely warn him about her mean and miserable , sadistic side , that she keeps well hidden until you really know her.
Like I said to another poster..would you still be happy if your friend just wanted to fuck her and not be interested in any long relationship with her? I ask because everyone if assuming that the friend will want a long term relationship with her.

Yeah but would you be happy if a friend just wanted to fuck her then just let her go knowing what she is like cause a friend would have some insight in your relationship with her already.
TBH in order to do that he would have to convince her that he was after a relationship, she doesn't "do" casual sex. So I would be pissed off with him if I thought he was going to do that, or I found out he had. Not because he would find out things about me but because she would be hurt by it.

I think that she probably needs some good sex but, as I said, I know her and know what she thinks she wants.

TBH in order to do that he would have to convince her that he was after a relationship, she doesn't "do" casual sex. So I would be pissed off with him if I thought he was going to do that, or I found out he had. Not because he would find out things about me but because she would be hurt by it.

I think that she probably needs some good sex but, as I said, I know her and know what she thinks she wants.
Well put,that’s what needed to be said

Thank you, I know we're on a sexual fantasy site but sometimes you just need to state your honest opinion. We're no longer in love and there is no chance of us being a couple again but that doesn't mean that we do not care for each other as friends.
That’s how I feel about my ex as well

I’ve never had to deal with this, but did have a friend that went through a similar experience.

We are old military buddies and got together for a few drinks recently. His kid was starting college in a town nearby and so he was in town. We start catching up and I ask about his wife to which he tells me they had divorced a few years back.

Turns out after they first year of their divorce a guy in his unit comes and asks if he may date her. He fully agreed as he knew him to be a good guy and of high character. He told me his first concern was this guy was probably going to be around his kids a lot and he wouldn’t worry about them.

What he shared about the ex, he didn’t say! I guess the friend will find out for himself!

Wow, that poor soul. I would tell them my story, and tell them to run, don't walk, if things get similar.

I was the best friend in this scenario.

I'll try to keep it as short as possible, and no one was under 18 when this happened..

Best friend had been dating this girl all through high school. About 6 months after we all graduated, they decided to break up. Never really heard the reason for this but okay, it's his life. Of course, not being privy to the details of their issues, I just let it go at that. Other than I thought he was nuts to let her go since she was gorgeous (auburn hair, dynamite figure), I figured "okay, his life. His choice.".

A couple weeks later, I'm at this party out in, at the time, a semi-rural area north of Seattle. Typical scene, a bunch of university students blowing off some steam, and guess who shows up? Ding, ding, ding..winner, winner, chicken dinner! The best friend's ex... I'm about floored as I hadn't talked to her for almost two months and this didn't impress me as being the type of party she would go to.

Understand here, I had been friends with this woman for the better part of 4 years and the only time that I would see her is when we all went out together. During this time we all went separate high schools, so I didn't run in her circle of friends nor she in mine. Nice person once you got to know her a bit, but I had always felt that she was the type of person with whom I had dealt with before and it was, shall we say, disappointing. Sorry to say, but you know the type. Outstandingly pretty, vivacious, involved in everything, and basically behave like they own the world. See, I went through my teen age years in a somewhat wealthy suburb. My family was by no means in the Doctor, Lawyer, Upper Management class, we were solid Engineer, Mid-management, Accountant, Senior Teachers, stuff like that. The High School I went to was a bit smaller than the others in the district but was very well funded and many of the students there were from the wealthier homes around the school. So I felt like I was an outsider most of the time. But that's really another story.

All that shit being said, back to our tale..

So, we do the standard "hi how you doing, long time no see, what brings you here?", friendly hug, kiss, kiss, on the cheek schmaltz, chat about some sort of nonsense for a bit and go our separate ways. Pleasantries all around, no worries right? I have no interest in this woman other than she's outstanding eye candy. After graduation we had all somewhat gone our own directions. I was in university and working part time at a stereo shop, friend got a full time job as a sales rep someplace and I had no idea what she was doing. So I figured what the hell, nice to see ya, have a pleasant evening right?

Not how it turned out...

A couple hours later, I'm standing with a group of musician friends, (I was one myself and was also doing part time sound engineering for a few extra bucks), trading lies and other stories. Next thing I know, the ex walks up, puts her hand on my shoulder, and whispers "I need to talk to you". Oookay, my first thought is, I haven't talked to you in months and I really don't know if I have a nickles worth of shit to say, but I'll go along. So she takes me by the hand and starts to lead me out of the room, asking along the way, if I had my truck there (I had a little Toyota type truck then). Mind you this is in February so it is a bit cold, so I ask her, "why?". She says, "I need to talk to you in someplace private".

I just sort of shrug and say, "sure why not". So we walk out to the truck, all the while I'm thinking I don't have a clue what is up but I'll play along. We get into the truck, I start it to warm it up in there, she asks me to put the stereo on. We sort of sit there in silence for a bit listening to the radio. Finally, after several agonizing minutes, I pipe up and ask her, "okay, what's this all about?". I was gobsmacked by what happened next. She leans over, wraps her arms tightly around my neck, buries her head on my shoulder and chest and bursts into a full waterworks meltdown.

I have no idea what to do at this point other than hold her gently, tell her that it is all going to be okay, and let her cry it out as she tells me all about it between sobs. Something about how the guy that she had come there with (I never met him) was an asshole and they'd had some sort of tiff with each other and interspersed in all of this the basic story of what happened between her and my friend. Yeah, I'm at a loss here because there isn't really much I can do. After a while, she gets control of herself and is still resting her head on my shoulder with her arms wrapped around me and I notice that she has somehow crawled into my lap and was just sitting there quietly. However she got there it was starting to be uncomfortable on my right leg so I move a bit to take the pressure off. She sits up with her arms still around me with this look on her face like she is going to say something and then proceeds to plant a lip lock on me that would have taken just about anyone out of their socks. After the initial surprise, I figure, okay the game is on and give back as good as she's giving.

We finally come up for air and I pretty sure I'm sitting there with a deer in the headlights look, looking at her thinking whoa, what the hell just happened? Not being able to process all of this right away leaves me with the backup of me asking what was that for, is there anything else i can do, all those sort of platitudes as she leans back against the steering wheel with this look I can't quite place. She then leans in and softly tells me "No, there's nothing I want you to do except please fuck me".

Instantly, I'm thinking this is a bit beyond the line and this might not be a good idea, being as we did have a bit of history together as friends. But the other side said hey, you're not committed to anyone and neither was she, she's stunning to look at and she's offering. So why the hell not?

I think you can probably guess where this went next so I won't bore you with the details of how we spent the next hour and a half or so steaming up the windows. Whether you could call this a pity fuck, comfort fuck, revenge fuck, or anything else, I don't know. It was hot, sexy and intense. How we pulled it off without major injury is rather amazing, considering the vehicle we were in, but we managed to fuck each other senseless.

After we had spent ourselves, and rested for a bit, we put ourselves back together and she asked me to take her home, which was about 20 minutes from this party. We didn't talk much on the way there as I think we were both partially floored over the intensity of this whole evening. When we got there, she leaned over, gave me a very sweet kiss, thanked me for the wonderful evening. No "I'll call you later" or "look me up sometime" or "we should go out" or anything like that. She simply thanked me, got out of the truck, walked up to the door, went inside and that was it.

Poof.

I never saw her again.

A couple years later, her older sister (whom I went out with a few times after all of this. but that is a different story) told me that she had gotten married, was in the process of squeezing out a couple of kids and so on. I'd confided with her sister that I'd had a few concerns about the whole thing but she assured me that there was no reason to be. She (the ex) had told her all about what happened that night and assured me that it was something she needed at the time and to not be concerned with it. She was in a happy place now and life went on.

I don't think my friend ever found out directly that I'd fucked his ex, though I suspect he eventually figured it out because things got a little weird between my friend and me for a bit. The whole thing sort of messed with my mind for a while but eventually I chalked it up to sometimes shit happens.

I know this whole thing has the hallmarks of a Penthouse letter. It wasn't. All these years later, I look back at it fondly and think yeah it was not something that I would have ever expected to happen. But it was sexy, intense and considering how the event played out it definitely rates about 6 or 7 on my weird shit-o-meter.

Ahhh the memories of youth....

I was the best friend in this scenario.

I'll try to keep it as short as possible, and no one was under 18 when this happened..

Best friend had been dating this girl all through high school. About 6 months after we all graduated, they decided to break up. Never really heard the reason for this but okay, it's his life. Of course, not being privy to the details of their issues, I just let it go at that. Other than I thought he was nuts to let her go since she was gorgeous (auburn hair, dynamite figure), I figured "okay, his life. His choice.".

A couple weeks later, I'm at this party out in, at the time, a semi-rural area north of Seattle. Typical scene, a bunch of university students blowing off some steam, and guess who shows up? Ding, ding, ding..winner, winner, chicken dinner! The best friend's ex... I'm about floored as I hadn't talked to her for almost two months and this didn't impress me as being the type of party she would go to.

Understand here, I had been friends with this woman for the better part of 4 years and the only time that I would see her is when we all went out together. During this time we all went separate high schools, so I didn't run in her circle of friends nor she in mine. Nice person once you got to know her a bit, but I had always felt that she was the type of person with whom I had dealt with before and it was, shall we say, disappointing. Sorry to say, but you know the type. Outstandingly pretty, vivacious, involved in everything, and basically behave like they own the world. See, I went through my teen age years in a somewhat wealthy suburb. My family was by no means in the Doctor, Lawyer, Upper Management class, we were solid Engineer, Mid-management, Accountant, Senior Teachers, stuff like that. The High School I went to was a bit smaller than the others in the district but was very well funded and many of the students there were from the wealthier homes around the school. So I felt like I was an outsider most of the time. But that's really another story.

All that shit being said, back to our tale..

So, we do the standard "hi how you doing, long time no see, what brings you here?", friendly hug, kiss, kiss, on the cheek schmaltz, chat about some sort of nonsense for a bit and go our separate ways. Pleasantries all around, no worries right? I have no interest in this woman other than she's outstanding eye candy. After graduation we had all somewhat gone our own directions. I was in university and working part time at a stereo shop, friend got a full time job as a sales rep someplace and I had no idea what she was doing. So I figured what the hell, nice to see ya, have a pleasant evening right?

Not how it turned out...

A couple hours later, I'm standing with a group of musician friends, (I was one myself and was also doing part time sound engineering for a few extra bucks), trading lies and other stories. Next thing I know, the ex walks up, puts her hand on my shoulder, and whispers "I need to talk to you". Oookay, my first thought is, I haven't talked to you in months and I really don't know if I have a nickles worth of shit to say, but I'll go along. So she takes me by the hand and starts to lead me out of the room, asking along the way, if I had my truck there (I had a little Toyota type truck then). Mind you this is in February so it is a bit cold, so I ask her, "why?". She says, "I need to talk to you in someplace private".

I just sort of shrug and say, "sure why not". So we walk out to the truck, all the while I'm thinking I don't have a clue what is up but I'll play along. We get into the truck, I start it to warm it up in there, she asks me to put the stereo on. We sort of sit there in silence for a bit listening to the radio. Finally, after several agonizing minutes, I pipe up and ask her, "okay, what's this all about?". I was gobsmacked by what happened next. She leans over, wraps her arms tightly around my neck, buries her head on my shoulder and chest and bursts into a full waterworks meltdown.

I have no idea what to do at this point other than hold her gently, tell her that it is all going to be okay, and let her cry it out as she tells me all about it between sobs. Something about how the guy that she had come there with (I never met him) was an asshole and they'd had some sort of tiff with each other and interspersed in all of this the basic story of what happened between her and my friend. Yeah, I'm at a loss here because there isn't really much I can do. After a while, she gets control of herself and is still resting her head on my shoulder with her arms wrapped around me and I notice that she has somehow crawled into my lap and was just sitting there quietly. However she got there it was starting to be uncomfortable on my right leg so I move a bit to take the pressure off. She sits up with her arms still around me with this look on her face like she is going to say something and then proceeds to plant a lip lock on me that would have taken just about anyone out of their socks. After the initial surprise, I figure, okay the game is on and give back as good as she's giving.

We finally come up for air and I pretty sure I'm sitting there with a deer in the headlights look, looking at her thinking whoa, what the hell just happened? Not being able to process all of this right away leaves me with the backup of me asking what was that for, is there anything else i can do, all those sort of platitudes as she leans back against the steering wheel with this look I can't quite place. She then leans in and softly tells me "No, there's nothing I want you to do except please fuck me".

Instantly, I'm thinking this is a bit beyond the line and this might not be a good idea, being as we did have a bit of history together as friends. But the other side said hey, you're not committed to anyone and neither was she, she's stunning to look at and she's offering. So why the hell not?

I think you can probably guess where this went next so I won't bore you with the details of how we spent the next hour and a half or so steaming up the windows. Whether you could call this a pity fuck, comfort fuck, revenge fuck, or anything else, I don't know. It was hot, sexy and intense. How we pulled it off without major injury is rather amazing, considering the vehicle we were in, but we managed to fuck each other senseless.

After we had spent ourselves, and rested for a bit, we put ourselves back together and she asked me to take her home, which was about 20 minutes from this party. We didn't talk much on the way there as I think we were both partially floored over the intensity of this whole evening. When we got there, she leaned over, gave me a very sweet kiss, thanked me for the wonderful evening. No "I'll call you later" or "look me up sometime" or "we should go out" or anything like that. She simply thanked me, got out of the truck, walked up to the door, went inside and that was it.

Poof.

I never saw her again.

A couple years later, her older sister (whom I went out with a few times after all of this. but that is a different story) told me that she had gotten married, was in the process of squeezing out a couple of kids and so on. I'd confided with her sister that I'd had a few concerns about the whole thing but she assured me that there was no reason to be. She (the ex) had told her all about what happened that night and assured me that it was something she needed at the time and to not be concerned with it. She was in a happy place now and life went on.

I don't think my friend ever found out directly that I'd fucked his ex, though I suspect he eventually figured it out because things got a little weird between my friend and me for a bit. The whole thing sort of messed with my mind for a while but eventually I chalked it up to sometimes shit happens.

I know this whole thing has the hallmarks of a Penthouse letter. It wasn't. All these years later, I look back at it fondly and think yeah it was not something that I would have ever expected to happen. But it was sexy, intense and considering how the event played out it definitely rates about 6 or 7 on my weird shit-o-meter.

Ahhh the memories of youth....
Do you have any regrets about the “incident”?

Do you have any regrets about the “incident”?

No.

Far as I was concerned the whole thing was exactly what it was. A one off meeting that served a purpose for both of us at the time. As I stated before, yes I was a bit messed up in trying to sort out the timeline. More along the course of, "why did this happen", as opposed to anything else. Plus, I had broken a sort of unwritten code that said' "I don't mess with your GF or Ex, and you don't mess with mine". Obviously, that code went right out the window.

A lot of what I felt at the time was shaped by by the notion of "I can't believe this just happened this way". There was some background information that might have better explained my motivations for making the decision to go ahead when I was offered, but it really wasn't pertinent. Yeah I could have refused, I didn't. The actual issue is, this seemed so improbable that even if I tell the story, who's gonna buy it? It reads like something you'd see published here.

Regrets?

Absolutely not... In fact, with all the factors considered, it couldn't have been more perfect. Besides, when I think about I wouldn't have had it any other way.

That would be really freaky.
My ex is in mid-transation.
MtoF. I am not aware of any friends who are interested in transgender dating.

That being said, I saw on FB a mutual acquIntenance from HS is going to a pride event I suspect my ex will be there.

No.

Far as I was concerned the whole thing was exactly what it was. A one off meeting that served a purpose for both of us at the time. As I stated before, yes I was a bit messed up in trying to sort out the timeline. More along the course of, "why did this happen", as opposed to anything else. Plus, I had broken a sort of unwritten code that said' "I don't mess with your GF or Ex, and you don't mess with mine". Obviously, that code went right out the window.

A lot of what I felt at the time was shaped by by the notion of "I can't believe this just happened this way". There was some background information that might have better explained my motivations for making the decision to go ahead when I was offered, but it really wasn't pertinent. Yeah I could have refused, I didn't. The actual issue is, this seemed so improbable that even if I tell the story, who's gonna buy it? It reads like something you'd see published here.

Regrets?

Absolutely not... In fact, with all the factors considered, it couldn't have been more perfect. Besides, when I think about I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Did you ever get a chance to talk to her again? To find out what was on her mind that evening?

If my ex ever hooked up with a buddy of mine, honestly, I would not care or interfere. At the end of the day, if things ended they are their own person able to make their own decisions. I would not blame any of the 2.

Did you ever get a chance to talk to her again? To find out what was on her mind that evening?
No. Her older sister (whom I went out with a few times) said a few words about that evening when I mentioned it in passing a year or so later but she never let on to any motivation
If my ex ever hooked up with a buddy of mine, honestly, I would not care or interfere. At the end of the day, if things ended they are their own person able to make their own decisions. I would not blame any of the 2.
Sort of the way I justified the whole thing. He broke it off with her, she was offering, I took her up on it.

“What if a close friend started seeing my ex”?

I would admit him in an institution. Lol!

My ex married my best friend years ago and we still go to church and hang out together. I have nudes of her and still masturbate to them sometimes!

My ex married my best friend years ago and we still go to church and hang out together. I have nudes of her and still masturbate to them sometimes!
I can imagine that could be quite satisfying. If you continue to meet them thats a great thing. Just thinking whether you are just satisfied enough with just the nudes though?.

I can imagine that could be quite satisfying. If you continue to meet them thats a great thing. Just thinking whether you are just satisfied enough with just the nudes though?.
He is out of town a lot and I’m the fix- it guy sometimes. She takes ambian to sleep and I’ve played with her several times when she’s out,fingering and eating her pussy.

Back