How would you feel if a close friend started seeing your ex

How would you feel if a close friend started seeing your ex?

Worried. For him. (Cray-cray doesn't even BEGIN to describe it.)

I have been single for a while now so that thought wouldn't affect me, as a matter of fact. My sexual lifestyle allows me to enjoy such a great thought.

I just been reading another thread on this topic and its an interesting one so I thought I wanted to know the reasons why this would bother you.

For me its obviously time but sometimes time doesn't heal a wound like this. It all depends on how it broke up and who broke it off, how long you been together and how soon she started seeing your friend. I will be plain honest, yes that plays an important parts to how you feel about this and how you you "get over it".

Through experience I found it hard to let go the sexual aspects of our relationship. There were things we did and the intimacy that i personally found the most painful, besides losing essentially two close relationships in one swipe.

With this relationship I am referring to, they essentially started seeing each virtually the week after, there was little warning and who really knows if they were in fact fucking each other even earlier. It did take a few years to get over it and in all honesty it still pains me to think about it but I also admit there is a sense of arousal that pops up every moment when I think about them together..they are still together.

As this is a sexual fourm I am happy to discuss all aspects as everyone's different and will handle thus type of break up differently.
I once read a post on FB about jealousy. This woman wrote: “Why should I be jealous of her? Doesn’t she realize that the cock she’s been sucking has been up my ass?”

I just been reading another thread on this topic and its an interesting one so I thought I wanted to know the reasons why this would bother you.

For me its obviously time but sometimes time doesn't heal a wound like this. It all depends on how it broke up and who broke it off, how long you been together and how soon she started seeing your friend. I will be plain honest, yes that plays an important parts to how you feel about this and how you you "get over it".

Through experience I found it hard to let go the sexual aspects of our relationship. There were things we did and the intimacy that i personally found the most painful, besides losing essentially two close relationships in one swipe.

With this relationship I am referring to, they essentially started seeing each virtually the week after, there was little warning and who really knows if they were in fact fucking each other even earlier. It did take a few years to get over it and in all honesty it still pains me to think about it but I also admit there is a sense of arousal that pops up every moment when I think about them together..they are still together.

As this is a sexual fourm I am happy to discuss all aspects as everyone's different and will handle thus type of break up differently.
If she was screwing your husband, she wasn't your friend, she was his friend...........

I think you can probably guess where this went next so I won't bore you with the details of how we spent the next hour and a half or so steaming up the windows.
Geez! This is literotica, bore us with the details.

One of my friends met my ex at my wedding and is now married to him - we all coped :)

In college, I dated a girl who was very attractive and a lot of fun. A party girl. We enjoyed a nice little sex life in our few months together. I later found out that she had told her girlfriends I was good in bed with a cock that was 'long, but not that thick'.

After I broke up with her, she immediately went down the hall to a friend of mine who was a sort of tough guy version of Robert Redford. I knew she had the hots for him, even when I was with her. Well, they did not last beyond the first night. She blabbed to everyone that he was not well endowed.

I've tried to remember this and not talk shit about women I've been with.

It happened to my ex wife. Her new husband was in our wedding. The 3 of is went to school together. We are all much happier now

I would feel happy for her because I know she's going to be getting some great dick lol

How about if your cousin started fucking your ex? And left the pics on the computer...

Very awkward, it's our imagination which makes it hot. Like the mum bully scenes.

Happened to me in high school. Hated him after that.

I guess she didn't like me playing with her three girlfriends at the slumber party she invited me to.

Depends on the ex, most of them I’d be ok with it, wish them well and it’s happened and hasn’t bothered me. I’ve moved I and so have they. There’s a couple I’d be worried about, the ones who should be wearing the straight jackets and then there’s the lost loves, the ones who got away, I think seeing a close friend with either of them would be heartbreaking. I know they’ve moved on and I’ve dealt with it but they’re with people I’ve never met and I don’t see them.

Not a so called friend but someone who I used to play ball with. My ex had dumped me maybe a month earlier. So one night I'm under the spell of way to many adult beverages when I see her and him walking back to her sorority house. I won't say how I knew but the student union building was directly opposite her bedroom window. So me being me crawled my way onto the building roof. I knew it being dark out I could see in but they couldn't see out with the light in her room on. I sat back leaning on an air conditioning unit and watched them getting it on. Sad crying but with a massive hardon I ended up jerking off. The beginning of my obsession of watching someone else fucking..at the time my girlfriend..carried on to this day to include my wife. Sadly I got caught by the campus police, real smooth move not my finest hour. But I sure will never forget that night.

As a minor twist on the theme, imagine if a friend began seeing an ex of yours and was completely unaware that you and the ex were former partners. You would know, of course, and the oblivious friend might start telling tales out of school. Think of the useful advice you might give. You might be able to suggest a sexy move that you know the ex would love.

Back