How would you feel if a close friend started seeing your ex

I just been reading another thread on this topic and its an interesting one so I thought I wanted to know the reasons why this would bother you.

For me its obviously time but sometimes time doesn't heal a wound like this. It all depends on how it broke up and who broke it off, how long you been together and how soon she started seeing your friend. I will be plain honest, yes that plays an important parts to how you feel about this and how you you "get over it".

Through experience I found it hard to let go the sexual aspects of our relationship. There were things we did and the intimacy that i personally found the most painful, besides losing essentially two close relationships in one swipe.

With this relationship I am referring to, they essentially started seeing each virtually the week after, there was little warning and who really knows if they were in fact fucking each other even earlier. It did take a few years to get over it and in all honesty it still pains me to think about it but I also admit there is a sense of arousal that pops up every moment when I think about them together..they are still together.

As this is a sexual fourm I am happy to discuss all aspects as everyone's different and will handle thus type of break up differently.
If I had any friends I would wish Him the Best of Luck dealing with how He is Now the reason for Her past problems that was an ex girlfriend of mine to a tee.

I would constantly be wondering if he satisfied her better, if she did things with him she didn't do with me, how big was his cock, etc

Depends why they are an ex. If they are a self centered cheater, then I would be concerned. If they are decent guy, just not for me, I’d feel happy for them.

My college roommate and ex college girlfriend got married. We no longer speak

My friends are straight. Not going to happen.

When I was straight I never had boyfriends, I'd fuck them and leave them. My friends would often get my cast offs as I always got in first.

I had this. We split up, and he knew exactly how challenging she was. Within 18m she was giving birth to his child.

A month after said child, she split up with him, he now has limited access.

She's now with the 4th guy in 5years.

I had this. We split up, and he knew exactly how challenging she was. Within 18m she was giving birth to his child.

A month after said child, she split up with him, he now has limited access.

She's now with the 4th guy in 5years.
Yep, stay clear of those types otherwise you are just a statistic. When that happened to me I was devastated still am in some respect but I write some stories about it for therapy now:)

Yep, stay clear of those types otherwise you are just a statistic. When that happened to me I was devastated still am in some respect but I write some stories about it for therapy now:)
She's a sort put it that way

Knowing me I'd probably jerk off every time I thought about it, but I'm weird like that lol

This happened to a friend of mine. His wife was bitter andv wasn't letting him see his own kids. Then one day he saw his friend with his kids in the park.
It destroyed him.
There are plenty of other fish in the sea.

I’m 23 and have had only ONE ‘’serious” relationship that I did lose sleep over having come to an end so I won’t have a lot of expertise in this subject. However, lack of expertise or experiences doesn’t seem to restrict comments in chat so here goes: During high school dating it seemed fairly commonplace for ‘friends’ to end up dating each other’s BF’s because the relationships were more driven by physical than emotional reasons AND tended to last maybe a weekend or two and then one or the other would be distracted by “another shiny object”.
In regard to my one more meaningful long term relationship in college (dated exclusively for about 2 years) our break-up was not due to either of us “finding someone else” at the time. He graduated a year before me and received a minor league baseball contract. So we dated until he left…. Kept in contact for about 8 to 10 months…and then finally the old saying came true; ‘ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER…..OF SOMEONE ELSE”
I feel it was EASIER for me to NOT know anything about whoever he is dating because I do believe it would have been more painful if a classmate friend of mine was going out with him on campus where I would potentially see them together.

This happened to a friend of mine. His wife was bitter andv wasn't letting him see his own kids. Then one day he saw his friend with his kids in the park.
It destroyed him.
There are plenty of other fish in the sea.
Yep it destroyed me for sometime and still i get the jealous thing its head. And strangely erotic I even fantasy about them together.

Back