Have You Ever Had a Partner Who was Even MORE Perverted than You?

SmokingFap

Former Stud
I know the definition of "perverted" is different from person to person. But have you ever been with someone who had such twisted kinks that you couldn't deal with it? Or maybe they just broadened your horizons? I've never been with a woman who was more perverted than I am (but several of them willing to try just about anything), but having gotten to know many of the women here on Lit (as well as some of the guys), I suspect some of you have dated someone who just plain blew your mind. How did you react when they revealed their final form?

I know the definition of "perverted" is different from person to person. But have you ever been with someone who had such twisted kinks that you couldn't deal with it? Or maybe they just broadened your horizons? I've never been with a woman who was more perverted than I am (but several of them willing to try just about anything), but having gotten to know many of the women here on Lit (as well as some of the guys), I suspect some of you have dated someone who just plain blew your mind. How did you react when they revealed their final form?
No, I haven't experienced that but I would welcome it.

I can think of one I had that while maybe not more perverted (which as the OP pointed out is a relative term), she had zero filter when it came to sex or sex-related things or discussions. She had no qualms about grabbing my crotch in public like at a club or having her hand on my ass as we walked somewhere. For instance, I remember her doing that in an airport as we walked for like seven gates to our departure, even slipping her fingers into the back of my jeans. Also full-on French kissing while seated at a bar or on one occasion in the pool at the resort we were at. And she was fond of describing our sexcapades in detail sometimes to complete strangers. She had an enormous sex drive and our sex was white hot, but she was also a little on the nutty side. Thinking back on it, I suspect she might have been bipolar.

Most of these turned me on, sometimes a lot. But sometimes I was like, holy fuck, I can't believe she just said that to a stranger!

Nope but some that have opened my eyes to different kinks I hadn’t thought to try before. Luckily they’ve been just as open minded, in most cases lol, and we helped each explore different things we might not have done alone.

Yes x My first hubby who introduced me to sharing/swinging etc x He wanted me to get involved in lots of things for his pleasure and I tried a few of the things for him but others, just didn't want to go there x x x

While I could bitch (yet again) about how passive and boring 99.99% of the women in my world are, I have to admit...

- my subbie friend had a 'bag of tricks' with everything from dildoes and vibrators to buttplugs and nipple clamps and

- my large blind date introduced me to pegging, deepthroat, anal, and fisting all in a few hours.

I met an older woman at a party in Miami and we had a short, intense relationship. I was in my early 20's, she was in her mid-forties and between husbands. She was engaged to be married but wanted to have a last fling (or two) before she tied the knot. I was young and horny and adventurous, and she said I was just what she was looking for. She loved to fuck. She was really into watersports, which I had dabbled in a bit, but she introduced me to piss drinking and erotic enemas. And she loved anal sex. We also had several threesomes with a female friend of hers, and also with some other males, sometimes more than one. Not necessarily more perverted than me, but definitely as kinky. It turns out that she introduced me to my future wife - her daughter.

I met an older woman at a party in Miami and we had a short, intense relationship. I was in my early 20's, she was in her mid-forties and between husbands. She was engaged to be married but wanted to have a last fling (or two) before she tied the knot. I was young and horny and adventurous, and she said I was just what she was looking for. She loved to fuck. She was really into watersports, which I had dabbled in a bit, but she introduced me to piss drinking and erotic enemas. And she loved anal sex. We also had several threesomes with a female friend of hers, and also with some other males, sometimes more than one. Not necessarily more perverted than me, but definitely as kinky. It turns out that she introduced me to my future wife - her daughter.
Her daughter know about your relationship and is she as wild as her mom?

Back