Sex with someone much older

When I was in my early 20s, I had fun with quite a few 40, 50, and even a couple of 60-year-olds. I felt so spoiled and wanted during those years.
wow - Love your comments and the fact that you felt wanted - A wonderful experience for you and even more for the 40 - 50 - 60 year olds.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

This thread having some awesome and wonderful experiences...happy to hear people enjoying their life.
We all love other generations....thanks for sharing your experiences

Unfortunately i can't as never had one..

Has anyone, male or female, had sex with someone who was much older than you? I'm not talking about a person 10 or 15 years older; I'm talking about having sex with a person who was 30,40, even 50 years older. What was it like for you? I will start. In my early 20's, I was fortunate to have sex with a woman in her mid-60's; still one of the best I've ever been with.
Back in college when I was 21 I met an amazing older man in his 50s and we hit it off and things eventually tuned sexual. He actually was really good in bed and awesome to be around.

Back in college when I was 21 I met an amazing older man in his 50s and we hit it off and things eventually tuned sexual. He actually was really good in bed and awesome to be around.
at your age now, what would be the oldest person u would have sex with

My largest age gap is ten years on both sides (younger and older). I’m nearly 50. I could believe a 30 year old would be interested in me. But a 20 year old? lol. Dream or Reality, the experience is the same I suppose!

I've had sex with a woman who was in her 60s, when I was in my early 50s. She was pretty good. But the best one was a lover who was 20 years older. Again, I was early 50s and she was early 70s. She still lubricated well and was a decent fuck. In fact, I enjoyed fucking her and eating her out, too, as well as sucking her boobs. Lots of fun.

She was a better lover than the lady in her 60s.

It's all about attitude, not age. A sizable age difference with your partner can make sex with them erotic, enticing and forbidden, like you're fucking someone you shouldn't or that society will take issue with. But the key to making it good sex is that your partner is into sex as much as you are. It can a helluva lot of fun.

While in my mid-20s, I had a lengthy affair with my married coworker, a massage therapist who is almost thirty years older than me. As a result, I was also cheating on my very controlling and abusive boyfriend of my own age. My married man was adventurous and nurturing, and made me feel attractive and capable. I eventually broke up with both of them, but I returned to the older man off and on for the next decade.

Has anyone, male or female, had sex with someone who was much older than you? I'm not talking about a person 10 or 15 years older; I'm talking about having sex with a person who was 30,40, even 50 years older. What was it like for you? I will start. In my early 20's, I was fortunate to have sex with a woman in her mid-60's; still one of the best I've ever been with.
I can answer this from both perspectives. I'm a 54 year old HotWife and I'm currently being fucked by a 27 year old who loves 'MILFs' as he calls me. I'm also seeing a 71 year old widower, who loves the fact that I do anal. His late wife wouldn't indulge his passion for arse fucking!

A couple years after I took my current job which involved me keeping in touch with a multitude of clients, I met with one of them who’s business with us was dropping off.

I would have been 31 at the time and divorced for three years. Mr. Client was the owner and semi-retired from the operation and I believe he was 66 or 67 at the time. I don’t think I ever asked.

The power of the pussy saved that client’s business for at least three more years until it was sold to another. 😉
Works every time!!

Back