Older Widows abandoning all sexual norms?

I definitely want to keep my husband around for as long as I'm alive.

But if I ever did find myself widowed,I think I'd make excursions across the country to meet up with all the men I've met here.
Love your comments - Love your pic too

I'm not 55, I'm almost 50 and have been a widow for near 2½ years. For myself, I was promiscuous since I was 18.. but, I was a very independent woman my whole life, and enjoyed having sexual encounters often😉

I'm thinking that the reason older widows may turn slutty is because a lot of women lived with their parents until they turned 18, then got married right away?
When I was 18, I babysat for a lady who had just left her husband. Her story was just that, as I described above. Married right out of high school, now she was feeling lost.

So, the women are now single/widowed and death does something to the libido. At least for me. Mine increased after my spouse died. I didn't go for anyone IRL, only virtual.. but I use orgasms to cover the pain.,

I hope this helps🤩
My wife is 57 and has been promiscuous since she was 18, and has continued with my support and blessing. I agree. I think if you marry young and are faithful, there comes a time when you wonder if you have missed out on some of life's pleasures, and then you go crazy getting some.

This sorta hits home I'm not a widower but 67 and married for 48 years no sex for the last 10 or so.
I hurt my back had therapy and the therapist suggested more activity like aqua aerobics.
I've been going 3 times a week for 3 months I never mentioned weather I was married or not but 3 of the woman in the class of about 20 (15-18 woman and 4-6 men) made mention (at different times) that they were "available" not that I'd even do it but they were putting it out there.o_O

I sometimes wonder if older widows just abandon all sexual norms and become sluts like having sex with the mail man and stuff like that?

A friend of mine who is a trucker said he’ll occasionally see women over 55 or 60 lingering around truck stops just wanting to be passed around from one trucker to another.

I find it kind of hot to think that maybe people reach a certain age or life circumstances and they no longer care about the downfall of their social reputation and they just make their whole life having the most bodily sexual pleasures.
I doubt that’s occurred to most of us. I don’t care anymore or less than I ever did and I’m still selective as hell even if just auditioning.

I'm older, and I've been divorced for decades and I love being free of marriage. I've had sex with some wonderful men who feel the same. I've always had a big sex drive since I hit puberty, now I'm in my 60's I still love sex and it shows no sign of abating.
May I ask Something Betty

Being a guy over 60, I would welcome the opportunity to meet women my age but it seems more difficult these days to approach them.

Love your comments - Love your pic too
Read once that the late Friday flights are full of folks who are flying to meet their lovers......often for the first time. Have a friend who is a recent widow and she has been texting with this 40 something guy (she's late 60s). She went thru a series of things he had to do to prove he was who he claimed to be. Now she tells me that if the weather is good, she's flying to meet him at a fancy resort. She promised me details (and maybe pics@)

Older Widows abandoning all sexual norms?​

Well, they do in my stories that's for sure. And I'll add divorcees to it as well.
The Suburban MILFs Club is about that very idea. And really why wouldn't they? An opportunity to sow some wild oats? With younger men? How many women got married with limited sexual experience? One or two back seat rendezvous, that were less than stellar, then met their future husband.

On the flip side of that marriage, they begin to realize that they still have a lot to give the right guy, but first, they are gonna have some fun.

As an older widow, I know that my libido is still strong (why am I here). I can enjoy sex without the trappings of life. I don't need to worry about cheating, I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. I don't want a marriage; I had that. I want the thrill that sex brings. I want communication. I don't want it broadcast to the world that I'm still enjoy sexual relations. Just because widows are older doesn't mean they can't be great partners.
Very well said....!

I think that when we are younger we are naturally more inclined to be constrained by societal norms and expectations. Then we get married and we are constrained by the commitments of marriage. Over time our sexual attitudes become more liberal and we start to care less and less about societal norms, but the marital commitment still represents a constraint.

Unlike our overall attitudes which change slowly, if the marital commitment falls away it tends to do so rapidly or all at once especially if one is widowed. Then one suddenly finds oneself with far fewer constraints than one ever had before and it feels natural to explore all of one's newly liberated sexual desires.

I'm a widower and I am seeing a widow. After we met I was surprised to learn how sexual she is. We have had some incredible experiences and are enjoying each other without inhibitions and hang ups. She is really into my love of CFNM. We have talked about this a lot. She is working on finding a friend to show me off to. She has taken me out naked at night for a ride in her golf cart, she was fully clothed and made sure I was hard the entire time (about an hour). We are planning more as the weather gets warmer. More to come as we explore. Oh, she has a bit of exhibitionist in her as well. We will be exploring this as well.

Last edited:
I went to aquarobics today at the Y I've been going for a couple months it seems to help my back better than the physical therapy.
So were in the pool doing some water jumping jacks and one of the woman had a wardrobe malfunction o_O
There were 3 men and about 12 woman in the class, she was so embarrassed but fixed her suit and continued on with the class about an half hour or so as we were leaving class she said to us guys that I'd bet its the first time you all saw a set of 80 year old DD's the whole class busted out laughing.
No it wasn't one of the ones that said they're "available":LOL:

Last edited:
I went to aquarobics today at the Y I've been going for a couple months it seems to help my back better than the physical therapy.
So were in the pool doing some water jumping jacks and one of the woman had a wardrobe malfunction o_O
There were 3 men and about 12 woman in the class, she was so embarrassed but fixed her suit and continued on with the class about an half hour or so as we were leaving class she said to us guys that I'd bet its the first time you all saw a set of 80 year old DD's the whole class busted out laughing.
No it wasn't one of the ones that said they're "available":LOL:
Wow - love your story - I too love DDs as my wife is also 38DD.

Some of the best sex of my live was with a 50 something year old widow when I was in my twenties…she was so sweet…there was nothing I didn’t do for her..from eating her pussy,to sucking her pretty toes,to tonguing her ass..I never asked if she had it done,but she sure seemed to enjoy the hell out of it

Some of the best sex of my live was with a 50 something year old widow when I was in my twenties…she was so sweet…there was nothing I didn’t do for her..from eating her pussy,to sucking her pretty toes,to tonguing her ass..I never asked if she had it done,but she sure seemed to enjoy the hell out of it

Read once that the late Friday flights are full of folks who are flying to meet their lovers......often for the first time. Have a friend who is a recent widow and she has been texting with this 40 something guy (she's late 60s). She went thru a series of things he had to do to prove he was who he claimed to be. Now she tells me that if the weather is good, she's flying to meet him at a fancy resort. She promised me details (and maybe pics@)
Friday flights are people going home from business meetings etc or those going on vacations. Trust me. I’ve flown years and it’s not full of people going to meet their lovers. Unless it’s the wife/husband at home.

I am not sure you need to be a widow but I suspect there are quite a few older women who want to let go and experience some new things. I know a few women that complain that their husband can't or won't perform anymore. Not sure they would actually hook up with another guy but I bet they would like to.

I am not sure you need to be a widow but I suspect there are quite a few older women who want to let go and experience some new things. I know a few women that complain that their husband can't or won't perform anymore. Not sure they would actually hook up with another guy but I bet they would like to.
Older women are the best. They know what they want, they often had years to think about and build up all that sexual tension. It's a beautiful thing to be part of helping them release it all and find joy again.

Older women are the best. They know what they want, they often had years to think about and build up all that sexual tension. It's a beautiful thing to be part of helping them release it all and find joy again.
There are not many advantages to getting older but experience and knowledge are two of them. Also at that point in life they are not too much worried about being a good girl and are more interested in having a good orgasm.

There are not many advantages to getting older but experience and knowledge are two of them. Also at that point in life they are not too much worried about being a good girl and are more interested in having a good orgasm.
atta girl!!

I ain’t here for a long time…I’m just here for a good time

Back