Sex with someone much older

While in my mid-20s, I had a lengthy affair with my married coworker, a massage therapist who is almost thirty years older than me. As a result, I was also cheating on my very controlling and abusive boyfriend of my own age. My married man was adventurous and nurturing, and made me feel attractive and capable. I eventually broke up with both of them, but I returned to the older man off and on for the next decade.
Since you've broken up with both of them, what is the greatest age difference of any guy you've had sex with?

There I was. Working for the lady that had paint horses. One stud horse that she used to breed her mates and kept him at stud for others. The summers in Texas can be extremely hot with plenty humidity.she had huge tits and always walked around in a bra. I was weeding her garden to help pay for a line backed dune that we were trading. Any way. I went into a tack room and she was in the stud barn washing the stud after he had serviced a mare. She was really into it. Lots of soap and lather cleaning him up. She was mumbling. I came around the barn and came face to face with her. She was in her late forties or early fifties. She damn near drug me into the tack room and the lessons began. She loved sucking cock. And had a unique way of stopping you from fuming to soon. She grab a handful of my balls and squeeze and squeeze the base of my cock and said not yet. I learned to hold my squirt. It was a great summer job.

Yes. Sex with a guy 46 years older.
Sucked a guy that was 54 years older.

46 y older: Fine. I enjoyed myself. So did he.
54 y older: Cock is a cock to be honest. could tell it was older but tasted the same.
That’s impressive and nothing wrong with having your own appeal in tasting age old cock.

Back