Who was the person your wife/spouse told you not to “worry about”?

My husband has a friend he practically grew up with. They were neighbors growing up, went to same college, shared a house as roommates, all that. She's not drop dead gorgeous but any man who wouldn't want to sleep with her is either gay, blind, or an alien trying to pass off as a human. I'm pretty sure my husband is not gay or blind
Have you ever noticed any tentacles?

As usual, my contribution is a little off-center.

A girl I dated in college may have been a nympho, or just really horny. She was very attractive and she knew it. She knew how to get who she wanted. I was her first college boyfriend, but not her last. While we were together, it seemed as if she was compiling a list of guys to fuck later. I remember, after we were done, she told me about all the guys on her older brother's hockey team. She named them all. But of course, these guys are just friends, like brothers to her. She's like a little sister to them. Sure.

Six months later she had fucked them all.

Seemingly, most people, at some point, have heard from their spouse/partner “Oh you have nothing worry with ____.” You have that gnawing feeling about the time your partner is spending with that person. When you confronted your spouse about it, they simply brushed it off. But as it turned out you were right - your spouse was getting naked and nasty with someone else.

For me, it was the first time my wife cheated years ago. She was working at a coffee shop. She developed an attraction to a regular customer. Started hanging out with him and his friends outside of work. She told me I had nothing to worry about. Soon after, that guy took my wife to a hotel and screwed her!

So who the person your spouse/partner told you not to worry about? We’re they cheating with that person after all? And what was effect on your relationship?
My estranged wife was someone who monogamy was not suited for. Off the top of my head;

1. Her ex.
2. Her older married work colleague.
3. Her ginger, married work colleague.
4. Our mutual friend.

So who the person your spouse/partner told you not to worry about? We’re they cheating with that person after all? And what was effect on your relationship?
My wife's ex who, as luck would have it, was her grandmother's doctor when she had to be hospitalized a few years ago and each time we visited her grandmother during the stay we inevitably saw this ex.

My wife was not cheating but each time we went to the hospital, she was wearing clothes that were showing off her cleavage and curves, and she was wearing underwear she normally reserves for the bedroom with me. The ex was most definitely ogling her.

The effect on the relationship was a positive because she was the one to initiate sex for a good while.

My wife has had a friend since elementary school. They were really close. They were talking, messaging all the time. I told her I wasn’t confortable of how close they were. She told me: “Tommy is gay, haven’t you noticed? He thinks you’re really handsome, aren’t you a bit curious of being with a man?” Three months after I returned one day earlier from a trip and, surprise, he was banging her in our bed….
Yeah. The old “he’s gay” crap. Smh. That’s a huge red flag by itself!

Her best friend Natalie. Nat (as we call her) was my wife's best friend since Jr. High. Shortly after we were married and Nat divorced after one year of marriage she would come spend the weekends with my wife when I was away with The US Navy Reserves. Knowing my wife was bisexual I had no problem with the two having sex my worry was they’d fall in love and she would leave me. In a strange twist, I Nat and I fell in love with one another and she moved in with us. We lived as a throuple for several years.
https://literotica.com/s/nothing-compares-to-you

She decided to go to europe for a month. I gave her a pass for that month, told me she wouldnt use the pass and that she'd stay faithful. Believed her!

When she came back after that month, brought her over to my appartment. Wild sex with talking. That's when she admitted to having sex with a man over there. I didnt feel bad about it and it made us fuck even more often afterwards

University GF. Our housemate.

For years it was obvious she wanted him, eventually one Xmas eve I returned to collect her after work, spurious excuse given as to why she and him were at the house... When everyone was with their families.

Few months later we split up. They're married now.

Me & my ex had a mutual friend that originally was mutually flirty, we had a threesome together but was told that was as far as things would go, but as the weeks went by they started hanging out more without me & would pretty much make me the third wheel when I was there, I suspected something was going on but I was told I was just being paranoid & that I had nothing to worry about.

Eventually I was dumped & our friend became my ex's new girlfriend literally a day later, found out that they'd never stopped sleeping together the entire time & hadn't told me, was a rough time for me 😔
You are the winner. Remember that you never want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you or would rather be with someone else!

My wife's ex who, as luck would have it, was her grandmother's doctor when she had to be hospitalized a few years ago and each time we visited her grandmother during the stay we inevitably saw this ex.

My wife was not cheating but each time we went to the hospital, she was wearing clothes that were showing off her cleavage and curves, and she was wearing underwear she normally reserves for the bedroom with me. The ex was most definitely ogling her.

The effect on the relationship was a positive because she was the one to initiate sex for a good while.
You should have visited grandma more often

Our son's piano teacher. He was openly gay but she was seeing more and more of him and going to parties with him. It was the toughest part of our 40 year marriage.

My wife chats and sexts with two of her ex boyfriends for years ago. She says not to worry about them. I told her I don't and have fun.

My wife is still in touch with her first fiancé. 50 years on she wants me to meet him. She says he means nothing, I am not so sure.

My wife is still in touch with her first fiancé. 50 years on she wants me to meet him. She says he means nothing, I am not so sure.
I've met my wife's first fiance. It was awkward lol. But we meet up once a year now when traveling.

Me. I am that one person women tell their spouse not to "worry about". My fiancé doesn't get online or text or chat. She has a smart phone but doesn't use it for anything other than taking calls and playing games when she is bored. I am the one who my lady friends turn to for advice, a shoulder to cry on or to confide in, and they know they can screw me if they so choose to.
Can I be your friend?

Back