Best “Caught” stories told to you

nightowl75

Really Experienced
This site has been a great place to confess all kinds of things we may never tell anyone in person. That being said, do you have a memorable story about being caught that someone has confessed to you firsthand? I recently had a talk with my mom, in her late 60s, about some things that happened around 30 years ago.

I confessed to a couple things, but was surprised when she told me about getting caught walking outside naked. She said it was something she wanted to try, and late one night with the encouragement of her then boyfriend, she did it. We lived in the country and our driveway was long. As soon as she walked outside, a car pulled up and shined its lights. She said she ran back inside. I wasn’t there when it happened, unfortunately, and this was the first I’d heard of it.

at my father funeral his old mate from younger years did the eulogy.. After we all went back to the old family home .. My mother virtually shouted across the lounge room in front of many attending friends and family about an inappropriate incident in a back shed with this great friend who did the eulogy with her self .. Needless to say he didn't not stay much longer .. My mother was a disgusting woman as obviously my father's old best mate ..

at my father funeral his old mate from younger years did the eulogy.. After we all went back to the old family home .. My mother virtually shouted across the lounge room in front of many attending friends and family about an inappropriate incident in a back shed with this great friend who did the eulogy with her self .. Needless to say he didn't not stay much longer .. My mother was a disgusting woman as obviously my father's old best mate ..
That’s great! It is often at funerals that these types of things get revealed.

I see this thread isn't getting much traction, but I have a good caught story and telling it will be a slight relief. I worked with Claire in Denver several years ago. She had a very fun husband, Braden, who was always flirty with me. One evening, he walked me home from a downtown business event, and we made out in a public park. That was it. Nothing more. And no, we didn't get caught. But it was Thanksgiving a few months later when things got riskier. He worked in retail, managing a department store so leaving town on Thanksgiving was out of the question. Claire left to go to Florida to visit family, and I drove the short distance to Boulder to see mine. I returned to Denver on Friday and decided to do some Black Friday shopping, ultimately taking me to Braden's store. I ran into him, and we chatted quickly, but he was very busy. But it was late, and we decided to meet for a late-night meal. Hours later, after several cocktails and dinner, we decided to head to his and Clair's apartment to watch a movie. When we arrived, he excused himself for a shower, which he did with the door open. I had to pee and did so while he showered.

As I got up to leave the bathroom, he stepped out of the shower, and that was it. It was on, and what began at the bathroom sink took us into the living room, the balcony, and the bedroom. Since I’m being honest here, we even used Clair’s vibrator to enhance the fun.

I was using a diaphragm at the time and did not go shopping with the idea I would be getting laid, so we were at an impasse. The problem was solved when he opened the nightstand and took out a condom. I’m not a condom fan, but given the situation, it was fine.

We used just about every surface in that apartment. When we finished up, I washed up and I watched him fill the condom with water and flush it down. I quickly left.

Never give a man the job of taking care of the details. Sure, he flushed the condom, but the one thing he didn’t bother to do was throw out the garbage…the garbage that contained the condom wrapper.

Two days later, I was at my desk; Claire came in to drop off papers and went to my desk. She then left and when I got there, I saw the condom wrapper and a note saying, “Cold Busted.” I froze. I wanted to text Braden, but I knew that was a dumb move, so I called him. Claire came home and was cleaning up when she found the condom. Once she had that, it wasn’t long before she broke Braden down and he confessed and threw me under the bus.

He told me Claire was livid, but she was getting over it. I walked on eggshells around her for three weeks until Happy Hour on the Friday just before Christmas. We drank and talked and put it all behind us until later that night when we both had a few, and she suggested giving Braden what he wanted most for Christmas – a three-way. I certainly owed her one for being so cool about my indiscretion, so a week later, she and I, wearing only red bows around our necks, waited on their couch for Braden to come home and the rest is a story for a different question.

I see this thread isn't getting much traction, but I have a good caught story and telling it will be a slight relief. I worked with Claire in Denver several years ago. She had a very fun husband, Braden, who was always flirty with me. One evening, he walked me home from a downtown business event, and we made out in a public park. That was it. Nothing more. And no, we didn't get caught. But it was Thanksgiving a few months later when things got riskier. He worked in retail, managing a department store so leaving town on Thanksgiving was out of the question. Claire left to go to Florida to visit family, and I drove the short distance to Boulder to see mine. I returned to Denver on Friday and decided to do some Black Friday shopping, ultimately taking me to Braden's store. I ran into him, and we chatted quickly, but he was very busy. But it was late, and we decided to meet for a late-night meal. Hours later, after several cocktails and dinner, we decided to head to his and Clair's apartment to watch a movie. When we arrived, he excused himself for a shower, which he did with the door open. I had to pee and did so while he showered.

As I got up to leave the bathroom, he stepped out of the shower, and that was it. It was on, and what began at the bathroom sink took us into the living room, the balcony, and the bedroom. Since I’m being honest here, we even used Clair’s vibrator to enhance the fun.

I was using a diaphragm at the time and did not go shopping with the idea I would be getting laid, so we were at an impasse. The problem was solved when he opened the nightstand and took out a condom. I’m not a condom fan, but given the situation, it was fine.

We used just about every surface in that apartment. When we finished up, I washed up and I watched him fill the condom with water and flush it down. I quickly left.

Never give a man the job of taking care of the details. Sure, he flushed the condom, but the one thing he didn’t bother to do was throw out the garbage…the garbage that contained the condom wrapper.

Two days later, I was at my desk; Claire came in to drop off papers and went to my desk. She then left and when I got there, I saw the condom wrapper and a note saying, “Cold Busted.” I froze. I wanted to text Braden, but I knew that was a dumb move, so I called him. Claire came home and was cleaning up when she found the condom. Once she had that, it wasn’t long before she broke Braden down and he confessed and threw me under the bus.

He told me Claire was livid, but she was getting over it. I walked on eggshells around her for three weeks until Happy Hour on the Friday just before Christmas. We drank and talked and put it all behind us until later that night when we both had a few, and she suggested giving Braden what he wanted most for Christmas – a three-way. I certainly owed her one for being so cool about my indiscretion, so a week later, she and I, wearing only red bows around our necks, waited on their couch for Braden to come home and the rest is a story for a different question.
Thank you for your contribution. It took an interesting turn in the end.

Different question. What happened once he caught you with your bows?

Back