Who was the person your wife/spouse told you not to “worry about”?

screwher

Literotica Guru
Seemingly, most people, at some point, have heard from their spouse/partner “Oh you have nothing worry with ____.” You have that gnawing feeling about the time your partner is spending with that person. When you confronted your spouse about it, they simply brushed it off. But as it turned out you were right - your spouse was getting naked and nasty with someone else.

For me, it was the first time my wife cheated years ago. She was working at a coffee shop. She developed an attraction to a regular customer. Started hanging out with him and his friends outside of work. She told me I had nothing to worry about. Soon after, that guy took my wife to a hotel and screwed her!

So who the person your spouse/partner told you not to worry about? We’re they cheating with that person after all? And what was effect on your relationship?

When we were dating in college, my wife dated others and she told me not to worry about any of them, even though she dated some of them for several weeks or even months. Eventually after we married, she admitted she was having sex with them, but that she loved only me. That's what she meant by not worrying about them.

At our gym there was a solid muscular guy; the three of us all hit it off great.

I travel lots, one trip I got pics of them on a date. My wife said not to worry.

As my travel continued so did their outing frequency.

It soon became clear there was a physical connection.

Me & my ex had a mutual friend that originally was mutually flirty, we had a threesome together but was told that was as far as things would go, but as the weeks went by they started hanging out more without me & would pretty much make me the third wheel when I was there, I suspected something was going on but I was told I was just being paranoid & that I had nothing to worry about.

Eventually I was dumped & our friend became my ex's new girlfriend literally a day later, found out that they'd never stopped sleeping together the entire time & hadn't told me, was a rough time for me 😔

Me & my ex had a mutual friend that originally was mutually flirty, we had a threesome together but was told that was as far as things would go, but as the weeks went by they started hanging out more without me & would pretty much make me the third wheel when I was there, I suspected something was going on but I was told I was just being paranoid & that I had nothing to worry about.

Eventually I was dumped & our friend became my ex's new girlfriend literally a day later, found out that they'd never stopped sleeping together the entire time & hadn't told me, was a rough time for me 😔
It’s so pathetic when they can’t even wait a day to “officially” link up after the pre-existing no relationship is terminated 😓

At our gym there was a solid muscular guy; the three of us all hit it off great.

I travel lots, one trip I got pics of them on a date. My wife said not to worry.

As my travel continued so did their outing frequency.

It soon became clear there was a physical connection.
And did the idea of your wife and Mr. Gym getting busy turn you on? Were you right in your suspicions?

Mrs. Screwher met her current boyfriend in the gym. I met him right away too. But the wheels were already in motion. The attraction between them was there. And they were soon screwing at his place.

Me. I am that one person women tell their spouse not to "worry about". My fiancé doesn't get online or text or chat. She has a smart phone but doesn't use it for anything other than taking calls and playing games when she is bored. I am the one who my lady friends turn to for advice, a shoulder to cry on or to confide in, and they know they can screw me if they so choose to.

I used to be that guy. Was more trouble than it was worth for me.
It's not so bad for me. My lady friends are the best. I have known them a long time. If we actually lived in the same state I think it would be different. I have known some of them over 30 years. There is a long history of trust there.

It's not so bad for me. My lady friends are the best. I have known them a long time. If we actually lived in the same state I think it would be different. I have known some of them over 30 years. There is a long history of trust there.

That's good. I still get along great naturally with women, including many who have boyfriends/husbands. Of course one could argue women befriend men who are not a threat, which I think is somewhat true, at least at first.

But I've had a couple of instances blow up in my face. I prefer single women, though some are just hard to resist.

Edit, it did happen to me once, but I wasn't really that into my gf at the time so it was a good reason to break up.

That's good. I still get along great naturally with women, including many who have boyfriends/husbands. Of course one could argue women befriend men who are not a threat, which I think is somewhat true, at least at first.

But I've had a couple of instances blow up in my face. I prefer single women, though some are just hard to resist.

Edit, it did happen to me once, but I wasn't really that into my gf at the time so it was a good reason to break up.
I am sure that the men in my friend's lives don't like me, but I don't care. I don't worry about them. If my lady friend's keep their distance from me then I know there is a reason for it. I am cool with that. But they know that I am the one who will still be there for them when they are through with the guy. My friendships are for life until you do something to change that. I still have friendships from the 70's.

My wife has had a friend since elementary school. They were really close. They were talking, messaging all the time. I told her I wasn’t confortable of how close they were. She told me: “Tommy is gay, haven’t you noticed? He thinks you’re really handsome, aren’t you a bit curious of being with a man?” Three months after I returned one day earlier from a trip and, surprise, he was banging her in our bed….

Awhile back, my wife and I were at a friend's birthday party. His girlfriend was giving my friend a big birthday party with well over 100 guests. His girlfriend was an attractive woman in her late forties that also worked for me.

Until that night, I had noticed her of course, but not to the degree that I seriously considered having sex with her. In the course of the evening, I commented to my wife how attractive she was when she was dressed up. My wife's immediate response was " there's no way you could get that."
I took her sass as a challenge and an affront to my manhood.
I'm not sure if I was set up or what, but four months later, we were fucking as often as we could, several times a week most of the time. My wife and her boyfriend knew that we had begun spending a lot of time together. Both of them would ask questions about how things were between us but never came out negatively about it. For several years, we had crazy sex together. I'm not sure if my wife was fucking my buddy, but if she was, I'm happy for them both. It was one of those times where "you don't need to worry " worked out to everyone's satisfaction.

My wife has had a friend since elementary school. They were really close. They were talking, messaging all the time. I told her I wasn’t confortable of how close they were. She told me: “Tommy is gay, haven’t you noticed? He thinks you’re really handsome, aren’t you a bit curious of being with a man?” Three months after I returned one day earlier from a trip and, surprise, he was banging her in our bed….
And did you like it?

These are really heart-breaking to read in a way. It's ALWAYS the one they tell you not to worry about!

She told me how much she disliked the guy she was dating before me. I caught her with him twice. Once while dating and once after we married.

I don't know why he would do that to a lady as pretty as you.

When we had just moved in together, my wife would get home complaining about this new co-worker of hers on an almost daily basis. She would talk about how incompetent he was, how the only reason he got the job was because her manager had a thing for him, how he would never do any actual work and just spent all day bullshitting around with everyone. I never mentioned anything to her, but it was one of those things where I wondered if the reason she spent so much time talking shit about him was because she had some kind of secret crush on him. Years later I would end up finding out that my suspicions were not unfounded and that she was fucking him on a very regular basis during that time. She said that he definitely annoyed her during work but that is what created even more of a spark between them and that anytime she would get upset at him during work, he would make comments about how he knew that she was still going to give it up to him later on.

In our marriage, I'm the one who always assures my wife they don't have to worry about one or another woman. She tells me it's just that I'm a naturally very friendly guy, and while she knows that I don't mean anything by the way I chat and joke with the ladies, she's always concerned that they won't see it in the innocent way I mean it, and she can see how they lap it up, and warm to me. Well, the truth is I'm not so innocent, I am actually flirting and I enjoy doing so, and I love it when they warm to me. I'm just like that and I can't help myself, but I've never actually cheated on her, not in the flesh anyway, only in my mind and occasionally online.

My husband has a friend he practically grew up with. They were neighbors growing up, went to same college, shared a house as roommates, all that. She's not drop dead gorgeous but any man who wouldn't want to sleep with her is either gay, blind, or an alien trying to pass off as a human. I'm pretty sure my husband is not gay or blind

My husband has a friend he practically grew up with. They were neighbors growing up, went to same college, shared a house as roommates, all that. She's not drop dead gorgeous but any man who wouldn't want to sleep with her is either gay, blind, or an alien trying to pass off as a human. I'm pretty sure my husband is not gay or blind
The question is, would you be upset if he slept with her and you only found out later?

Back