Who was the person your wife/spouse told you not to “worry about”?

Just to add on to my earlier post - this new connection was an all around win for our group. Won't be for all, but for us a solid yes. I get my kink fulfilled of having a hotwife. My wife gets to live the married life with me, and on occasion be the wild mistress with a rather hunky guy, and our gym friend gets to have great sex with my wife.

Not for the masses, but it really works for our little trio.

My wife knows I get off on "worrying about" her fucking other men, so she plays along with sexy texts and more. Has she done it? She won't say!

That guy who serviced the equipment where she worked . Before it was over he'd serviced her !

I almost wrote something to the effect that no, there has never been anyone that she said that about. But then I remembered an old friend of hers from college. Tall, good looking, dressed well, and did some modeling work. She used to say all the time, "don't worry, nothing would ever happen, he's like a brother." The truth is, I wasn't worried. The guy was gay. Everyone knew it except her. That wasn't the first time or the last time she made that mistake about one of her friends.

If you start with the basic premise that all women are sluts, then nothing should surprise you from there on out. Do I sound bitter? Damn right I am. So tired of being ghosted and stabbed in the back. Women have a unique way of inflicting pain.

Just to add on to my earlier post - this new connection was an all around win for our group. Won't be for all, but for us a solid yes. I get my kink fulfilled of having a hotwife. My wife gets to live the married life with me, and on occasion be the wild mistress with a rather hunky guy, and our gym friend gets to have great sex with my wife.

Not for the masses, but it really works for our little trio.
gratulation!
wie bei uns..
Foto: meine Frau und ihr Besucher

Attachments

• 245d.JPG
    245d.JPG
    375.8 KB · Views: 15
My first wife told me about men she knew at grad school. She made them sound like friends. Over the years, she confessed that she had fucked all of them

Back