How Long Do You Wait Before You Reveal Your True Perverted Self?

Wife use to fuck me with a strap -on and I loved it,would cum hands free everytime! Told her about my bi fantasies and it bothered her alot .The strap- on and ass fucking basically stopped with her after that.

I am taking my deepest, most perverted self to the grave. My bucket list includes cleaning up my hard drive just before I die.

I am taking my deepest, most perverted self to the grave. My bucket list includes cleaning up my hard drive just before I die.
Just what I thought of doing myself, I'll probably throw my laptop in a house fire when I'm on my deathbed and fuck hookers in groups.

My perverted and dark desires will only be known to the ones who share those thoughts. I'd love to know if you share mine.

It depends. My wife it lasted about 2 years before I woke her up and asked if I could wear her wedding nite panties to bed. She and I had both been drinking and she mumbled yeah. We woke up the next morning and I had to explain myself and spilled the beans I was a closet crossdresser.
Before her I had only dated this girl a month or two and after a weed fueled evening I went to my room and dressed in my bra and panties and covered up with a robe. I walked out and we started making out and she untied the robe and there I was in my favorite white Playtex bra and French cut high waisted panties. She paused a bit and we continued but that was that with her, she told me she wasn’t a fan and we broke up shortly after.

For the first year I dated my wife, she thought I was a simple guy. Once I knew that she was the one, I started talking to her about fantasies and slowly opened up to her about my relationship with my sister. She was not happy at all, it took us 6 months of talks and very open communication to get back on track. I dated her for 3 years before we married.

Depends on the person. My wife comes from an extremely conservative family so she still doesn’t know everything that I’m into. And we’ve been married almost 4 years.

Back