Have You Ever Had a Partner Who was Even MORE Perverted than You?

I've always had a really high sex drive, but it's not often that I've been the one to bring up kinks or try anything too crazy so I feel like it wouldn't be hard to be more perverted than I am lol. That being said, I don't think I've ever said no to anything lol.

I can think of one I had that while maybe not more perverted (which as the OP pointed out is a relative term), she had zero filter when it came to sex or sex-related things or discussions. She had no qualms about grabbing my crotch in public like at a club or having her hand on my ass as we walked somewhere. For instance, I remember her doing that in an airport as we walked for like seven gates to our departure, even slipping her fingers into the back of my jeans. Also full-on French kissing while seated at a bar or on one occasion in the pool at the resort we were at. And she was fond of describing our sexcapades in detail sometimes to complete strangers. She had an enormous sex drive and our sex was white hot, but she was also a little on the nutty side. Thinking back on it, I suspect she might have been bipolar.

Most of these turned me on, sometimes a lot. But sometimes I was like, holy fuck, I can't believe she just said that to a stranger!
My experience is somewhat similar re the "white hot"-"nutty side" correlation :)

Hard to say that they were more perverted but I've met a few men with interesting kinks and I've become a fan of some.

Like hucows, a little bit of exhibitionism, some shibari, older men, ...
With some, I'm confused but interested like vorarephilia, oviposition.

Anything with scatting, I pass.

Hard to say that they were more perverted but I've met a few men with interesting kinks and I've become a fan of some.

Like hucows, a little bit of exhibitionism, some shibari, older men, ...
With some, I'm confused but interested like vorarephilia, oviposition.

Anything with scatting, I pass.
Shibari takes quite a bit of practice to learn all of these 🪢 knots.

Nearly everyone I’ve been with has been as naughty as me, only ever been one person more naughtier than me and funnily enough we did everything but have sex
I think we’d love to hear about the things you got up to, I can only imagine how naughty things got 💭

I know the definition of "perverted" is different from person to person. But have you ever been with someone who had such twisted kinks that you couldn't deal with it? Or maybe they just broadened your horizons? I've never been with a woman who was more perverted than I am (but several of them willing to try just about anything), but having gotten to know many of the women here on Lit (as well as some of the guys), I suspect some of you have dated someone who just plain blew your mind. How did you react when they revealed their final form?
Once, yes. I was surprised that she wanted to do something that had never occurred to me to do. I was also surprised that she suggested something I didn't want to do because up to then it had always been me that was shot down when I suggested something. Lesson learned, I guess.

I know the definition of "perverted" is different from person to person. But have you ever been with someone who had such twisted kinks that you couldn't deal with it? Or maybe they just broadened your horizons? I've never been with a woman who was more perverted than I am (but several of them willing to try just about anything), but having gotten to know many of the women here on Lit (as well as some of the guys), I suspect some of you have dated someone who just plain blew your mind. How did you react when they revealed their final form?
I had a girlfriend in high school that would set it up so that her parents would catch us in the act...took me a few times to realize that this was not normal. Girl was straight nympho.

I’ve had a couple of partners in the past who were slightly more perverted and one who was very much more perverted than me. None of the relationships lasted but my wife turned dirty and her sex drive went through the roof so to speak, she was always very highly sexed but she was insatiable once she turned forty. Not only did her sex drive increase but her perversions started to grow and she wanted more and more and became more perverted than me. Both of us were surprised by it and never saw it coming. However both of us love the way our relationship works

Back