Have You Ever Had a Partner Who was Even MORE Perverted than You?

I had a bi-sexual girlfriend when I was in my 20s who was up for anything. Sex outside in the hot tub in front of the construction workers across the canal, no panties under short skirts flashing strangers, more than should say. No real kinky stuff, but plenty of exhibitionism. But, I kept up with her, so maybe just as perverted.

When I met the woman who would eventually become my second ex I though she was way out there as far as freaky perverted sex went. And I still think she was.
Over the years she convinced me to join her on the dark side. and I did.
Over another period of time she reverted to the vanilla side, with me anyway.
Now that we are no longer a couple we only tease each other. :cool:

An ex-girlfriend (she was 28, I was 20) but I was too young and prudish to benefit enough from her at the time.

I know the definition of "perverted" is different from person to person. But have you ever been with someone who had such twisted kinks that you couldn't deal with it? Or maybe they just broadened your horizons? I've never been with a woman who was more perverted than I am (but several of them willing to try just about anything), but having gotten to know many of the women here on Lit (as well as some of the guys), I suspect some of you have dated someone who just plain blew your mind. How did you react when they revealed their final form?
Not even remotely. Though my wife does know most of my thoughts, she doesn’t voluntarily indulge me.

Back