Will you share your deepest and darkest fantasies with your partner?

My wife revealed something the other night that she’d never expressed before.

To put it in context, I can’t ever recall her having or sharing her own sexual fantasies. When we talk about sex or fantasies she says she doesn’t think of anything when she masturbates or has sex. She has always said she doesn’t fantasize, altho she’s a very sexual woman.

But before I went away on a trip this week, she said she was turned on by seeing me jealous.

Did this mean she wants to fuck other men? (I would love that.) She wouldn’t go into more detail. It was a very base level fantasy.

She said we should explore it more when I got back - which I did last night.

She’s somewhat vanilla, so I am unsure how serious she is about it, or even what turns her on. Does she want to cuckhold me? Does she want to just flirt with other men while i look and get jealous? Was it more situational than sexual?

Regardless, I am interested to explore it more. May not turn into reality, but I am def intrigued; she’s never shared anything like this before.

I have always been very open with all of my girlfriends and wife, as I've been fortunate to be with some very open-minded, adventurous women. But there is one fantasy that I've never shared with anyone until I met some like-minded folks here on Lit. I think there are some things that you almost have to discuss anonymously first, then just hope you get a chance to meet the person who shares your fantasy.
I fully understand this, there is a reason its called dark fantasies. I also know how good it feels when you are able to freely talk about them.

My wife revealed something the other night that she’d never expressed before.

To put it in context, I can’t ever recall her having or sharing her own sexual fantasies. When we talk about sex or fantasies she says she doesn’t think of anything when she masturbates or has sex. She has always said she doesn’t fantasize, altho she’s a very sexual woman.

But before I went away on a trip this week, she said she was turned on by seeing me jealous.

Did this mean she wants to fuck other men? (I would love that.) She wouldn’t go into more detail. It was a very base level fantasy.

She said we should explore it more when I got back - which I did last night.

She’s somewhat vanilla, so I am unsure how serious she is about it, or even what turns her on. Does she want to cuckhold me? Does she want to just flirt with other men while i look and get jealous? Was it more situational than sexual?

Regardless, I am interested to explore it more. May not turn into reality, but I am def intrigued; she’s never shared anything like this before.
Which one do you want? - situational or sexual

My current GF, doesn't know a lot about me sexually. She's very vanilla, I'm not.

We've been seeing each other 3-4 years on and off. Off the top of my head she's no idea that:

× alongside her I've had 6 other women in that time.

× I've sucked more dick in the last 6years than she has in her 35years

× some of the best blowjobs I've had, were from people whoms names I never found out

× some of the things she thinks "we" are trying for the first time, I've done more times than I can recall.

× that as much as she says she won't try anal, and asks how I know I'd enjoy it... Because I've topped and bottomed plenty.

No. My wife knows all my fantasies involve other men fucking her. But she doesn’t know just how extreme some of them are. Like a group of men running a train on her in a sleazy motel. And a threesome with two other men. Actually, the last one isn’t so bad. She just may go for that one someday.

No. My wife knows all my fantasies involve other men fucking her. But she doesn’t know just how extreme some of them are. Like a group of men running a train on her in a sleazy motel. And a threesome with two other men. Actually, the last one isn’t so bad. She just may go for that one someday.
I've been on/off here for years. Glad your adventure with your wife continues.

Remember the beginning

I will, I have, and if anything new starts to excite me I tell her about that as well.

I made the catastrophic mistake of keeping just about every interest and fantasy a secret from my first wife and it started to tear us apart. My current wife and I committed to complete honesty early on and it has been life changing. Less than year into our marriage I could not sleep on a long red-eye flight so I wrote down every single thing I could think of that turned me on with notes about which ones I wanted to do for real and which ones I fantasize about and could role play but would not want to realize. It was absolutely terrifying to share it with her at the time, but it turns out while I am into a few things she isn't and she's into a few things I'm not, there is a huge overlap offering a lifetime of fun and exploration.

TL;DR: Yes! Would share again. My deepest fantasies, that is. Well, and my wife. Sharing my wife was one of those deepest darkest fantasies I shared with her.

My current GF, doesn't know a lot about me sexually. She's very vanilla, I'm not.

We've been seeing each other 3-4 years on and off. Off the top of my head she's no idea that:

× alongside her I've had 6 other women in that time.

× I've sucked more dick in the last 6years than she has in her 35years

× some of the best blowjobs I've had, were from people whoms names I never found out

× some of the things she thinks "we" are trying for the first time, I've done more times than I can recall.

× that as much as she says she won't try anal, and asks how I know I'd enjoy it... Because I've topped and bottomed plenty.
But will you ever share these with her or anyone of your future partner?

absolutely not, because many of these fantasies involve my partner.

but i will share my darkest fantasies with guys i share her pix and vids and panties with

My wife doesn't know that sometimes I just want to bend her over and fuck her up the ass since we haven't had actual, mutually fulfilling sex in over five years (since she got cancer) and PIV isn't an option any longer. I'm not going to tell her, either.

Oh fuck no, lol they involve other men, some old enough to be his granddad and using me in a way I’d know would break his heart
It takes a lot of trust and understanding that just because a person has a fantasy of something doesn’t mean they really want to do it.

Had a girlfriend who we’d sometimes masturbate each other as we talked dirty. Sort of a foreplay. Always trying to one up and shock the other with an idea. Things we knew that we’d never really try but pushing the limits was hot. Once, she talked about how she’d want to get my mother drunk so she could watch me fuck her bareback and cum in her pussy. Licking my semen out of her. This was after I told her about one of my mom-son fantasies.

Things we’d say would get even freakier. Let’s just say, Bad Dragon could supply tools to act out some of our ideas. If you know, you know.

Last edited:
Sharing sexual desires and fantasy can create a bond unlike any other. A partner has to make you feel safe, protected and respected enough to do so. Once that trust is established, it can be a beautiful thing. That being said, not everyone is a sexually open being and there's always the chance sharing might change how they view you. Both positively and negatively. If hiding that part of you makes you feel like you are tucking away a big part of who you are, you have to put thought into it. What feels heavier? Keeping a part of yourself secret? Or risking the impact of revealing it?

My wife doesn't know that sometimes I just want to bend her over and fuck her up the ass since we haven't had actual, mutually fulfilling sex in over five years (since she got cancer) and PIV isn't an option any longer. I'm not going to tell her, either.
I can feel your frusteration and hardship both sexual and emotional.

If hiding that part of you makes you feel like you are tucking away a big part of who you are, you have to put thought into it. What feels heavier? Keeping a part of yourself secret? Or risking the impact of revealing it?
Well said. I share every fantasy... And so does she. We are both totally cool with it. What other choice do you have? To try to disallow someone from fantasizing? Or tell them to "keep it to yourself" thus missing the opportunity to incorporate elements of the fantasy in your bedroom activities? ..Not a chance.

fantasies are just that...... he knows I fantasize about being with him and another man and fucking both of them over and over. And how I want to see him suck that other man's cock and eventually take that cock in his ass. He just smiles and says that I can just keep dreaming. We role play my fantasy to some extent but that is it. He did tell me that a man fucking me would not be the worst part of my fantasy but he just does not want a cock inside his body. So you never know

Will you share your deepest and darkest fantasies with your partner? Nope! The potential negatives vastly outweigh the fleeting positives.

She pretty much knows. She knows I wear lingerie and we’ve discussed my willingness/desire to have sex with another man. That’s about as dark as it gets.

I've told her about my cuckold fantasies but not all the little details surrounding it. Now that we're in that lifestyle some have come out, some not.

Back