Will you share your deepest and darkest fantasies with your partner?

I have shared some of my fantasies and we've done quite a few of them. Those are the ones that a bit more vanilla. My wife is a wonderful woman, sexually engaged and she likes fucking. But she's still conservative enough that I don't think she'd like what I really, really want deep down. I also think she's threatened and insecure and knowing what I want would intimidate her and cause undue anxiety.
My situation as well.

Will you ever open up and share about your darkest fanatsies with your partner? Or will you even try to act out RP them?

It's take every inch of guts to share your darkest fanatsies as the fear of judgement and reaction haunt us.

If anyone has shared their fanatasies, what was the reaction of the partner?

Early on in my relationship with my partner (by which I mean, maybe 2-4 years!) I started exploring a number of 'darker' - more taboo - fantasies during sex; dirty talking them if not actual 'role play'. Some things ended up being fairly openly discussed and a few things over the years even became things we did explore together.

One subject that I slipped in at the end of a gangbang dirtytalk session she didn't seem to object to, so I mentioned several other times during sex, and then one day after such an occasion she asked if I was 'serious' about that particular theme. There was a brief conversation, with her saying - don't ever ever expect that to happen... but if I really wanted, I could keep dirty-talking about it. Well - I have never mentioned it again...

Another topic she immediately shot down during sex as being 'ick'...

So... some things became reality... some things have never gone beyond fantasy... and some things just stay bottled inside...

Will you ever open up and share about your darkest fanatsies with your partner? Or will you even try to act out RP them?

It's take every inch of guts to share your darkest fanatsies as the fear of judgement and reaction haunt us.

I have shared "some" of my deepest, darkest fantasies with my wife of over 50 years. It has worked out quite well, for both of us. Some were/are more difficult to share than others.

I think at this point most of my fantasies both mild and wild my husband is aware of. I think the discussions of sex, likes, dislikes, fantasies and such is something that needs to happen between couples and I think it can make them a lot stronger versus it being like that hidden topic.

I am totally open with my wife and we often RP based on them.
She on the other hand is a totally different matter. Brought up strictly Catholic she has always struggled opening up. One thing I know involves her brother. Something happened between them when they were younger. She only told me about it because she got drunk and called me by his name one time when I was going down on her.

I have told her everything over the years 30 married. Bondage, spanking. The last few years have been really open. Crossdressing, wanting another M/M experience, (had one years ago) BBC fantasies both with me and with her. her pegging me only happened once. Watching her with other men. she has nothing to share with me so I guess it is one sided.

I am totally open with my wife and we often RP based on them.
She on the other hand is a totally different matter. Brought up strictly Catholic she has always struggled opening up. One thing I know involves her brother. Something happened between them when they were younger. She only told me about it because she got drunk and called me by his name one time when I was going down on her.
That's dark secret but spicy

Does anyone here ever regret telling their partner their darkest fantasies? I've told my wife most of them but not all.
When we started our cuckold lifestyle she told me the thought of cream pies were "yucky" so I've never really brought it up. The thought of her forcing me or making me go down on her or riding my face afterwards is a turn on.

We've been talking about her other man having her in her wedding dress which all 3 of us really like but there's a few details surrounding it that I haven't brought up.
Tentatively my first time to watch them will be 3 weeks tomorrow (May 1st) and she'll be in her wedding dress. Several of our fantasies should come to fruition on that day. I'm so tempted to tell her all my darkest fantasies during my next handjob, especially my wedding dress ones.

My late wife knew all my fantasies. She wanted to know and over time we had many discussions about them. She always said she didn't have any fantasies. We talked a lot and she assured me I was quite normal. She even made a number of them come true. Some still remain fantasy and that's okay.
I am seeing a widow who is showing interest in my fantasies. I have shared a few and she seems quite interested. She says she has always been vanilla and she wants us to explore. She knows that I love CFNM and is willing to talk about it.
We shall see.

I diverged to my late husband that I was bisexual before we were even married. I was with him 25 years, and thought I knew everything about HIM.
We've been to gay bars together for my birthday, and he told me he was approached by another guy, but respectfully turned him down. 25 years of him being the straightest man I ever knew. I always felt he fully accepted my sexual choices, and he and I talked about everything!
After he passed away,....
I found out he was bi-curious by a very close friend. Proof was finding a DVD in his DVD player.

I was crushed. Not at all because of the fact that he was curious... But that he felt he couldn't of even told me, knowing how care free and open minded I am.

I'm not saying everyone should feel open to share their deep fantasies with their spouse, or sig. other. Some really can't handle it, I'm sure.
I just wish he felt like he could've trusted me with his.

I did and She eventually used them against me, which She said She would never do and smashing my heart at the same time turning me dead inside.

It has been years since I've done this and honestly my partners reaction wasn't great 😞. I wish she was a little more open about this. I've been far more open online about this stuff.

No way, wife wouldn’t like it and wouldn’t like to hear about it, sadly
Familiar. Ex wife was the same.

Current GF also the same. I've introduced toys and various sexual things slowly, and even then she's shy and vanilla.

Did have one booty call/fwb who was very open, miss the openness we had.

Back