Brat's First Thread

I'm Brat and this is my first time posting. My husband has been a long time reader and has always wanted me to post but have been too self conscious to post pictures. However, I recently asked him to be my Dom and as a help to gain confidence in myself I will be posting on a regular basis. However we do switch about 10% of the time so I get to be the dom. :)

Please let me know what you think of my pictures and what you would like to see and we will see if we're up for it.

Also any women who would like to chat I would love to hear from you whether it be from a sub or dom perspective. Also I would be opening to chat with you in a sexual manner as well.

Cheers to new adventures!

Attachments

• 20231106_081913 (1).jpg
    20231106_081913 (1).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,329
  • 20231105_204029 (1).jpg
    20231105_204029 (1).jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,327
  • 20231106_082710 (1).jpg
    20231106_082710 (1).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,393
I'm Brat and this is my first time posting. My husband has been a long time reader and has always wanted me to post but have been too self conscious to post pictures. However, I recently asked him to be my Dom and as a help to gain confidence in myself I will be posting on a regular basis. However we do switch about 10% of the time so I get to be the dom. :)

Please let me know what you think of my pictures and what you would like to see and we will see if we're up for it.

Also any women who would like to chat I would love to hear from you whether it be from a sub or dom perspective. Also I would be opening to chat with you in a sexual manner as well.

Amazing pictures would love to see them tits bare

Fuck!!…. Very nice. Glad you decided to post. I also just started my new thread a few days ago.
Can’t wait to see a LOT s’more of you… ummmm

Awesome start! Beautiful lady!

nice ... you're very sexy, please keep them coming

Fuck!!…. Very nice. Glad you decided to post. I also just started my new thread a few days ago.
Can’t wait to see a LOT s’more of you… ummmm
Thank you! I will take a look at your thread as well.
Awesome start! Beautiful lady!
Much appreciated.
Sexy pics, thanks for sharing
Your kind words are music to my ears.
nice ... you're very sexy, please keep them coming
Thank you. In due time more will come.

Thanks for sharing. You are beautiful. Great body. Love the skirt. Would.love to see more of your gorgeous legs.

We love this, such a sexy outfit

Thanks for sharing. You are beautiful. Great body. Love the skirt. Would.love to see more of your gorgeous legs.
You're too nice. Thank my husband it was his choice. There will be more coming.
Nice!! Very sexy and alluring
I'm glad you I was able to capture your attention.

We love this, such a sexy outfit
A fellow Canuck! Well kinda for me. I have dual citizenship but live in the states. The outfit was all my husband. I must say Mrs. Cannuck is gorgeous.

What a great start to your new thread. I look forward to seeing more..

Everybody's replies have been so nice and confidence building. I really appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement from each of you as we begin this adventure together.

After Sir took these pictures he allowed me to ride his face but I wasn't allowed to orgasm. He had me get to the edge twice but wasn't still wasn't allowed to orgasm. After some additional play, Sir was eating my ass as I stroked his cock. I knew I was getting close and started begging to let me orgasm. Finally after what seemed like and eternity I was allowed to orgasm and boy was it amazing.
20231105_204507 (1) (1).jpg

Everybody's replies have been so nice and confidence building. I really appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement from each of you as we begin this adventure together.

After Sir took these pictures he allowed me to ride his face but I wasn't allowed to orgasm. He had me get to the edge twice but wasn't still wasn't allowed to orgasm. After some additional play, Sir was eating my ass as I stroked his cock. I knew I was getting close and started begging to let me orgasm. Finally after what seemed like and eternity I was allowed to orgasm and boy was it amazing.
View attachment 2287001
Looking forward to more from you 2!

View attachment 2287001
You have a great ass. I'd love to get in there and blow my load. You are hot.

View attachment 2287001
I hope you consider posting on my Thong Thursday thread

Hot!!!!!!

View attachment 2287001
Nice ass

Back