Brat's First Thread

Since there were so many great comments that kept my pussy nice and wet below are a few more that I think everybody will enjoy. @xdresssissytoes the first picture I was thinking about my legs being spread and you kneeling beneath me while Sir come in from the back. :)
I have a few more from this set that with the same response will get posted tomorrow.
View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
Imagine all your admirers lined up ...waiting their turn....hard and stroking....while Sir records every cock stretching your holes...leaving a creamy load inside ....mmmmmm......

Since there were so many great comments that kept my pussy nice and wet below are a few more that I think everybody will enjoy. @xdresssissytoes the first picture I was thinking about my legs being spread and you kneeling beneath me while Sir come in from the back. :)
I have a few more from this set that with the same response will get posted tomorrow.
View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
That ass looks so inviting, explore with my tongue first

View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
Love the way your ass is framed in the first one

Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! In the third picture, can I lick your pussy and rim your butthole, then fuck you doggie style hard...!!!?!!???!!??

BTW, my hard cock leaking precum..
That is exactly what Sir did to me last night. I do love making cock leak precum.
Oh my dear Brat, the thought of watching your fingers indulging themselves within your coral folds, as you bring yourself to a peak, again and again, I'm afraid has got me very hard. I have a particular fantasy of tying up a woman and placing a Hitachi wand against her pussy and watching her squirm in multiple orgasms, until she is exhausted. Now how many can you self induce?
T.
This is something that Sir wants to do to me as well with the wand. He wants me to have to beg to say no more because usually it is me wanting more. Sir has probably gotten me to orgasm 6 or 7 times in a short span of time. We haven't really tried to get as many as possible though yet.
Would love to fill all of your holes brat.
You have no idea how big of a fantasy that is of mine to have all my holes filled at once. I can feel my pussy getting wet thinking about it.
Imagine all your admirers lined up ...waiting their turn....hard and stroking....while Sir records every cock stretching your holes...leaving a creamy load inside ....mmmmmm......
Behind having all my holes filled at once a train of men is also a huge fantasy. Having my body used how Sir sees fit would be so incredible. I would watch that on repeat getting off to it.
Consider me interested.. What a fine body.. And to think the neighbor might be able to see.. How exciting
The interest has been great. I love how anybody can see all of me. And the thought of being seen is so exhilarating.
That ass looks so inviting, explore with my tongue first
I'm glad it is serving its intended purpose. Sir was pound his tongue into my ass last night and I just about came. Instead came as I was on my knees and he was face fucking me with no remorse.
Love the way your ass is framed in the first one
My personal fave is the fire one feel like it was the perfect shot.

View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
🔥 🔥 🔥 brat these are some breathtaking pictures. I don't know how Sir managed to take any pictures. I would have been too busy eating that ass and then pounding that ass. Look forward to anything else you may be willing to share.

Thank you for all of the great replies.

Last night Sir and I had a great night however it took a little while to get there. We were making out and I was grinding my pussy all over his leg trying to scratch my itch. When we finally were going to start getting down to business our daughter walks in with an ear ache. I get up to help get her some medicine and take her temp and all those things and get her back into bed. I resume mounting Sir and we were again getting hot an heavy. Next thing we know our oldest son comes running up the stairs yelling to us that his younger brother threw up in bed. Sir leaps up and throws on some sweatpants to go and take care of stripping his bed and getting everything taken care of there.
By this point I'm so frustrated and out of the mood that I tell Sir this. He had to deal with our daughter again and finally makes it back into our room. I told him I was no longer in the mood and he said too bad, we are getting you off. I again said no, and he asked me who was in charge. I kept fighting it and saying not right now. He wasn't having any of it. He bends me over the bed and proceeds to spank my ass because of my defiance. (Mind you we have a safe word I could have said at any time if I wanted to.) After 10 hard swats to my ass he spreads my ass cheeks and buries his tongue deep inside my ass and plunges it in and out. This was what flipped my mindset and I was again ready to get down thoroughly fucked. However, since I was defiant he continues to spank my ass and pleasuring me while also slamming his cock into my pussy. Once he had enough he had me get on my knees and proceeded to fuck my mouth. I was in Heaven and my pussy was leaking at this point. He continues fucking me and tells me that I'm allowed to cum and shortly thereafter I let loose while he fucks my mouth mercilessly. Once I'm done he yanks his cock out of my mouth and proceeds to give me the hottest facial I've ever received.

Attached are the links to the last of this set. I don't know if I can post these on lit so I played it safe with the link this time.
Please let us know what else you would like to see and we will start creating a list of requests to fulfill.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qqalk51iap1yq1ops82yb/11.jpg?rlkey=7zt8p5aa3ez00l7h8ucwimupl&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/j55lslklaa9w5o4ztmljv/12.jpg?rlkey=89h2fueigyavcywhbo4x7sa56&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/18vi38tdtyd4dszubysmv/13.jpg?rlkey=175h2gcwd89a84he7vb4l9dfi&dl=0

Last night Sir and I had a great night however it took a little while to get there. We were making out and I was grinding my pussy all over his leg trying to scratch my itch. When we finally were going to start getting down to business our daughter walks in with an ear ache. I get up to help get her some medicine and take her temp and all those things and get her back into bed. I resume mounting Sir and we were again getting hot an heavy. Next thing we know our oldest son comes running up the stairs yelling to us that his younger brother threw up in bed. Sir leaps up and throws on some sweatpants to go and take care of stripping his bed and getting everything taken care of there.
By this point I'm so frustrated and out of the mood that I tell Sir this. He had to deal with our daughter again and finally makes it back into our room. I told him I was no longer in the mood and he said too bad, we are getting you off. I again said no, and he asked me who was in charge. I kept fighting it and saying not right now. He wasn't having any of it. He bends me over the bed and proceeds to spank my ass because of my defiance. (Mind you we have a safe word I could have said at any time if I wanted to.) After 10 hard swats to my ass he spreads my ass cheeks and buries his tongue deep inside my ass and plunges it in and out. This was what flipped my mindset and I was again ready to get down thoroughly fucked. However, since I was defiant he continues to spank my ass and pleasuring me while also slamming his cock into my pussy. Once he had enough he had me get on my knees and proceeded to fuck my mouth. I was in Heaven and my pussy was leaking at this point. He continues fucking me and tells me that I'm allowed to cum and shortly thereafter I let loose while he fucks my mouth mercilessly. Once I'm done he yanks his cock out of my mouth and proceeds to give me the hottest facial I've ever received.

Attached are the links to the last of this set. I don't know if I can post these on lit so I played it safe with the link this time.
Please let us know what else you would like to see and we will start creating a list of requests to fulfill.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qqalk51iap1yq1ops82yb/11.jpg?rlkey=7zt8p5aa3ez00l7h8ucwimupl&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/j55lslklaa9w5o4ztmljv/12.jpg?rlkey=89h2fueigyavcywhbo4x7sa56&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/18vi38tdtyd4dszubysmv/13.jpg?rlkey=175h2gcwd89a84he7vb4l9dfi&dl=0
Mmmm.....love how Sir's dominance takes over Brat's reluctance...making her drip for His Cock......submitting to everything He Wants and Needs from her body....leaving her Splattered with His Cum........

Mmmmmmm!!!! Love the all the photos!!! I would love to spank your butt while Sir watches you submit to both of us ..

How about in your cute ass

I'm Brat and this is my first time posting. My husband has been a long time reader and has always wanted me to post but have been too self conscious to post pictures. However, I recently asked him to be my Dom and as a help to gain confidence in myself I will be posting on a regular basis. However we do switch about 10% of the time so I get to be the dom. :)

Please let me know what you think of my pictures and what you would like to see and we will see if we're up for it.

Also any women who would like to chat I would love to hear from you whether it be from a sub or dom perspective. Also I would be opening to chat with you in a sexual manner as well.

Cheers to new adventures!
Yeah,that’s hot!!!

View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
I would be honored to creampie you

I have just read through your entire thread. Great body, very very sexy ass, and very arousing stories about your marital life. Thanks for sharing.
Would love to see and read about the other 10%, too.

View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
This photo makes me wish I was your neighbor and you were getting ready to straddle my hard cock and you were spreading that beautiful ass for Sir to take as we both filled you.

I know a few pictures from this set have already been shared but I'm going to post some more and depending on the response, I will post more from the set. Part of this set was taken out on our deck off our bedroom, where if the back neighbor feels so inclined can look out and see what Sir like to do with me.
Also I get insanely horny reading what everybody says or wants to do to me. My pussy is already dripping wet already, so we will see how much of this I can take. ;)
View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
I could really get into those toes starting off

I know a few pictures from this set have already been shared but I'm going to post some more and depending on the response, I will post more from the set. Part of this set was taken out on our deck off our bedroom, where if the back neighbor feels so inclined can look out and see what Sir like to do with me.
Also I get insanely horny reading what everybody says or wants to do to me. My pussy is already dripping wet already, so we will see how much of this I can take. ;)
View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
Delicious!!!!

View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
That is an invitation to dive in and feast!

View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
That view is amazing! I’m sure you got plenty of attention later that night.

Amazing! Love how you ride the cock bareback and your pussy. Wet and ready to take a cock and a big load of cum. I would love to give you a creampie - or many creampies. With my currently hard as rock cock, I'd taste first your juices while you give me a bj, and then we could start fucking 😍💦. Keep posting and cumming! 😍💦 love your body (and specially your pussy)

Great story pics wonderful and very sexy

Back