Brat's First Thread

I know a few pictures from this set have already been shared but I'm going to post some more and depending on the response, I will post more from the set. Part of this set was taken out on our deck off our bedroom, where if the back neighbor feels so inclined can look out and see what Sir like to do with me.
Also I get insanely horny reading what everybody says or wants to do to me. My pussy is already dripping wet already, so we will see how much of this I can take. ;)
View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
Definitely needing to be licked in that position!

I know a few pictures from this set have already been shared but I'm going to post some more and depending on the response, I will post more from the set. Part of this set was taken out on our deck off our bedroom, where if the back neighbor feels so inclined can look out and see what Sir like to do with me.
Also I get insanely horny reading what everybody says or wants to do to me. My pussy is already dripping wet already, so we will see how much of this I can take. ;)
View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
Glad I found your thread, stunning. Beautiful and erotic

I love your name "Brat" I write erotica and love stories and in my new novella on Amazon, Soon, She Must, Vicki refers to Keira as her brat. I've never come across yourI love your name "Brat" I write erotica and love stories and in my new novella on Amazon, Soon, She Must, Vicki refers to Keira as her brat. Oh, and I love your style - very tartan Scottish, I think! harriet-jacquiView attachment 2301126 name before. Oh, and I love your style - very tartan Scottish, I think! harriet-jacqui
Thank you! We felt it best fit me and my personality towards Sir.

View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
Your lips in photo #2 scream to be kissed deeply and passionately!

I'm Brat and this is my first time posting. My husband has been a long time reader and has always wanted me to post but have been too self conscious to post pictures. However, I recently asked him to be my Dom and as a help to gain confidence in myself I will be posting on a regular basis. However we do switch about 10% of the time so I get to be the dom. :)

Please let me know what you think of my pictures and what you would like to see and we will see if we're up for it.

Also any women who would like to chat I would love to hear from you whether it be from a sub or dom perspective. Also I would be opening to chat with you in a sexual manner as well.

Cheers to new adventures!
Nice tits

I'm Brat and this is my first time posting. My husband has been a long time reader and has always wanted me to post but have been too self conscious to post pictures. However, I recently asked him to be my Dom and as a help to gain confidence in myself I will be posting on a regular basis. However we do switch about 10% of the time so I get to be the dom. :)

Please let me know what you think of my pictures and what you would like to see and we will see if we're up for it.

Also any women who would like to chat I would love to hear from you whether it be from a sub or dom perspective. Also I would be opening to chat with you in a sexual manner as well.

Cheers to new adventures!
Gorgeous!!😍😍😍

Hey friends sorry for the absence on this thread, brat and I have been a little busy with the holidays but we're trying to get back on track. We took some photos to ring in the new year. We will start with this one as I don't know if we've ever focused on brat's feet before.

We look forward to a year of posting sexy pictures and naughty responses and requests.

Best,

Attachments

• IMG_9148.jpg
    IMG_9148.jpg
    928.5 KB · Views: 208
Hey friends sorry for the absence on this thread, brat and I have been a little busy with the holidays but we're trying to get back on track. We took some photos to ring in the new year. We will start with this one as I don't know if we've ever focused on brat's feet before.

We look forward to a year of posting sexy pictures and naughty responses and requests.

Best,
Such a visual feast for this foot fetish freak.....may I add a few strands of cum pearls?!

Last edited:

Best,
Toes!! Yummy!!!

Best,
Good call showing off those feet! Perfect and painted Red! welcome back S&b

Welcome back
Thank you it's great to be back!
Such a visual feast for this foot fetish freak.....may I add a few strands of cum pearls?!
You and I both. I can't get enough of brat's feet. I'm sure she would be more than happy to let you paint her feet with your cum. Then like the good girl she is she would lick it all up.
Toes!! Yummy!!!
Glad you like them. Us ff guys have to stick together so I was just looking out.
By far the best post I've seen. Love the ass. Sir is a very lucky guy
This will sure make brat happy. She does have a nice ass and it tastes even better. I'm very lucky to have such a great sub.
Good call showing off those feet! Perfect and painted Red! welcome back S&b
Yes they are quite the treat. She just got her fingers done to match her toes.

Making our way up brat's fantastic body. brat will probably hate me saying this but she is not a fan of her legs but I beg to differ. This picture does a great job of showing how nice they are.

Taking these pictures with brat gives me a whole knew perspective of photographers and how truly talented they are. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 20231231_231819.jpg
    20231231_231819.jpg
    831.5 KB · Views: 166
Making our way up brat's fantastic body. brat will probably hate me saying this but she is not a fan of her legs but I beg to differ. This picture does a great job of showing how nice they are.

Taking these pictures with brat gives me a whole knew perspective of photographers and how truly talented they are. Hope you enjoy!
Glitter on her arse cheeks is very sexy. It reminds me of a festival I once went to! Brat has lovely legs

You are pretty good at capturing braT's sexiness, Sir! Then again, I think a slug could take pictures and have braT look amazing. She's just that damn hot.

Best,
Even brats feet are sexy

Love those legs!

Glitter on her arse cheeks is very sexy. It reminds me of a festival I once went to! Brat has lovely legs
I'm hoping with the positive feedback she will realize it wasn't just me blowing smoke up her dress. Just wait you will see a lot more glitter on those are cheeks.
You are pretty good at capturing braT's sexiness, Sir! Then again, I think a slug could take pictures and have braT look amazing. She's just that damn hot.
Like you said a slug could take pictures of brat and they would look good. Hell she could take a picture in a dark car and it would look good. However she is the one that decides once she's satisfied with a picture. Hahaha, for me one shot and we would all still be happy.
Even brats feet are sexy
Love hearing this. Big foot guy myself. Will try and post so more.
Love those legs!
I'm sure she will be happy to see this.

Back