Is my mommy body hot enough

Here’s one more pic you might like. Do u like color or b&b more?
Our meter reader got a quick look of me trying to set up. Only in my thigh highs, black panties, high heels and a whip. I’m sure he had a story to tell after he got bk.
As an elected official of Leg Men United I give you an A plus! We now ask that you turn around for the front view of those legs.

I’m a woman over 40 and I’ve had a few kids but my sex drive is that a 15-year-old boy. I enjoy taking pictures, but I wanna know if anyone else agrees. my boyfriend is trying to convince me to do an only fans kind of thing and I wanna know if you all think it would be worth it? I need a test audience!
You look great i would love to see more pics lm a fan

Here’s one more pic you might like. Do u like color or b&b more?
Our meter reader got a quick look of me trying to set up. Only in my thigh highs, black panties, high heels and a whip. I’m sure he had a story to tell after he got bk.
Darling I think you look great in anything your a very sexy lady

You are very sexy and if doing OF is something you want to do, I think you could find some success. Sharing your daily activities and exhibition activities would sure keep a paying audience engaged

I’m a woman over 40 and I’ve had a few kids but my sex drive is that a 15-year-old boy. I enjoy taking pictures, but I wanna know if anyone else agrees. my boyfriend is trying to convince me to do an only fans kind of thing and I wanna know if you all think it would be worth it? I need a test audience!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your body!

Wow

You look scrumptious!!!

Your boyfriend is being selfish. He would keep the Mona Lisa locked away. 💕

Back