Brat's First Thread

Since there were so many great comments that kept my pussy nice and wet below are a few more that I think everybody will enjoy. @xdresssissytoes the first picture I was thinking about my legs being spread and you kneeling beneath me while Sir come in from the back. :)
I have a few more from this set that with the same response will get posted tomorrow.
View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
Perfect ass and legs. Looks so tasty…

Since there were so many great comments that kept my pussy nice and wet below are a few more that I think everybody will enjoy. @xdresssissytoes the first picture I was thinking about my legs being spread and you kneeling beneath me while Sir come in from the back. :)
I have a few more from this set that with the same response will get posted tomorrow.
View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
Oh hell yeah…invitation accepted!

Hey friends sorry for the absence on this thread, brat and I have been a little busy with the holidays but we're trying to get back on track. We took some photos to ring in the new year. We will start with this one as I don't know if we've ever focused on brat's feet before.

We look forward to a year of posting sexy pictures and naughty responses and requests.

Best,
Mmm suckable toes

Great pics, love them all. Would love to spend a night exploring her lovely body. Loved the stocking.
Looking forward to following and seeing more.
Keep posting

Back