My True Assets!

Sweet_n_SpicySprite

Sassy Lass
I don’t know if people on here think it’s complimentary to only talk about another’s physical features, but women are more than eye candy 🍭! Ironically, many of us have creativity and imaginations we love using as well exploring! An individual who acts like they are servicing you or paying for your time is just not attractive! Considering many people here are in real life relationships, you would think you would know better! But that’s where I made the wrong assumption that people here could use their brains and think before they message! Since that doesn’t happen, I will choose whether to correspond!! Have a wonderful evening, my friends!! Please pm with the right intent!! ❤️💋

011D5EFB-789D-4B45-9C7D-21893BD0E929.jpeg

I don’t know if people on here think it’s complimentary to only talk about another’s physical features, but women are more than eye candy 🍭! Ironically, many of us have creativity and imaginations we love using as well exploring! An individual who acts like they are servicing you or paying for your time is just not attractive! Considering many people here are in real life relationships, you would think you would know better! But that’s where I made the wrong assumption that people here could use their brains and think before they message! Since that doesn’t happen, I will choose whether to correspond!! Have a wonderful evening, my friends!! Please pm with the right intent!! ❤️💋

View attachment 2195027
That is a nice butt and love the panties. Thanks!!!!

View attachment 2195027
I appreciate your candid flow of thoughts.
Very well said.
Thank You

Last edited:

View attachment 2195027
Omg!!! I love those undies and that butt I’m a jelly girl!

View attachment 2195027
There's an old stereotype that typically showcases middle age men's tendency (usually dads) , to patrol their house at night in order to turn off all the lights currently not in use. Guys tend to be wired in a way where we like to rectify a problem we see. And usually, an erection is a problem.

I enjoy having healthy, stimulating conversations on a variety of topics. But I find it very difficult to do so, while horny. That is, not to defend a lot of the atrocities that exist on the internet, but to say that I understand where some of it comes from. You seem like the kind of lady, I would love to share a pot of tea with, and chat the evening away. Preferably, when my first, second, and third thought is not...

"DAMN!!! LOOKIT' DAT BOOTY!"

View attachment 2195027
I am glad she posted this. Yes, seeing her behind is wonderful. Things is folks don't know about how wonderful she is otherwise. Talking about our days, just being there for each other. She's pretty awesome. And she makes a good point. Folks are more than just their screen names. There are usually real people behind them who should be respected for being them and not just because you dream of smashing them. :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart:

There's an old stereotype that typically showcases middle age men's tendency (usually dads) , to patrol their house at night in order to turn off all the lights currently not in use. Guys tend to be wired in a way where we like to rectify a problem we see. And usually, an erection is a problem.

I enjoy having healthy, stimulating conversations on a variety of topics. But I find it very difficult to do so, while horny. That is, not to defend a lot of the atrocities that exist on the internet, but to say that I understand where some of it comes from. You seem like the kind of lady, I would love to share a pot of tea with, and chat the evening away. Preferably, when my first, second, and third thought is not...

"DAMN!!! LOOKIT' DAT BOOTY!"
Thank you!! My favorite is pekoe with lemon 🍋!!

I am glad she posted this. Yes, seeing her behind is wonderful. Things is folks don't know about how wonderful she is otherwise. Talking about our days, just being there for each other. She's pretty awesome. And she makes a good point. Folks are more than just their screen names. There are usually real people behind them who should be respected for being them and not just because you dream of smashing them. :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you!! ❤️💋😘

View attachment 2195027
What a lovely view 😊

View attachment 2195027
Oh my god!!! Perfect

View attachment 2195027
So well written tpo. What a lovely human woman you are.

View attachment 2195027
TBH, I’m speechless 😶

My one Life lesson (learned as a 20something) is that human beings are, at once, simple, complex, amazing, disappointing, creative, destructive, intelligent, stupid, beautiful and ugly.
In many dealings I have had with folks here, I have refrained from giving details of my personal life and tended to disucss/share how my life in the 80s went... in all it's filthy, sexy glory.
I am a sole carer for a disabled wife with no sex life for a decade and, for the record, she fell heavily this morning at just after 3am...meaning another trip to the local hospital to check out a nasty head wound. The total this year is over 50 such falls and at least half of them involved hospital treatment.
Please understand, I am not sharing this for sympathy but to highlight just how private this forum can be, even though we appear to be open about our desires, our opinions and our fantasies.
I agree entirely with the original post... we are all soooooo much more than our sexuality or our outspoken opinions or, in many cases, a comment as to how a particular butt, pair of breasts or dick arouse us (or not).
I have had a number of highly physical relationships over the decades of my life but my longest standing, truest friend is a woman who I have never wanted to bed... even though, when we were younger, she made it clear that she would not say no.

View attachment 2195027
Incredible! That heart shaped booty is fantASStic!!

Sweet n spice, a lovely image of your booty.
Over the years my wife and I have spent many hours nude together generally at a remote beach or around the home when the kids were not around. It has allowed us to be very authentic in our conversations, open about our fears and not afraid to say sorry.
Sexuality is more than how many orgasms or how well endowed the male is;
Every act of intercourse in our relationship was not aimed to achieve an orgasm , but just to be intimate, bonded and drift off to sleep knowing we are secure with one another and we are always there for one another. Communication is the key.

View attachment 2195027
God you have a beautiful ass.

GENTS..
SHE'S GONE....................
but go ahead keep posting.
MAYBE she will see this some day!

View attachment 2195027
As I’ve said before on Lit, a woman’s physical appearance is only one feature that makes a woman sexy.

The others being her intelligence. Smart girls for me are very sexy, they have all kinds of freaky imagination.

And also there’s a sensuality that many women have, that’s hard to describe. Some women achieve it though clothing or makeup or hair style. Others are effortlessly sensual. They can be wearing jeans and a plaid shirt, just a hint of their curves and it could drive a man into a sexual frenzy.

Guess it depends on the woman and the man and their chemistry…

Back