The most evil person in history

I can't say that I've ever really wanted to visit London till now
It’s looking better to me than before.

I’ve been checking out pubs online. Prolly better to ask the hotel bellman for a recommendation.

Jeffrey Dahmer.......

[TR]
[TH]Details[/TH]
[TH][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dahmer looks at the camera. He wears glasses and a grey jacket.
Dahmer's 1991 mugshot[/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Born[/TH]

[TD]Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer
May 21, 1960
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Died[/TH]
[TD]November 28, 1994 (aged 34)
Portage, Wisconsin, U.S.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Cause of death[/TH]
[TD]Homicide by bludgeoning (severe skull and brain trauma)[3][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Other names[/TH]

[TD]
  • The Milwaukee Cannibal
  • The Milwaukee Monster
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Conviction(s)[/TH]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Criminal penalty[/TH]
[TD]Life imprisonment without the possibility of parole (x16; total of 941 years in prison)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Victims[/TH]
[TD]17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Span of crimes[/TH]

[TD]1978–1991[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Country[/TH]
[TD]United States[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]State(s)[/TH]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Date apprehended[/TH]

[TD]July 22, 1991[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Imprisoned at[/TH]
[TD]Columbia Correctional Institution, Portage, Wisconsin[/TD]
[/TR]

Whoa! This thread scores a 9.9 on the unintentional comedy scale. I'm willing to set up a GoFundMe for tinfoil.

Curious if this is an indictment on the educational system here in the US, or the inevitable result of the availability of alternative sources to do ones own research? Perhaps both. Or, more likely, one leads to the other.

Mr. Tenant, you appear know little of Christ. Your hate is palpably misplaced and speaks highly of your idiocity. Jesus NEVER SAID “Love me or go to hell?”
Didn't someone say, "Judge not, lest you be judged?"

If you scroll up this thread, someone seemed very judgemental. Just saying.

I would have said Adolf Hitler…but he could not have gone through with all of his atrocities without help. For me would be any number serial child rapists/murders.

However, I know somewhat contraversial, but Benjamin Netanyahu may end up quite high on some peoples lists but only time will tell.

One for future historians to look back on…

My husband is a history buff so I sent him a text and asked. He said, “The Dulles brothers, particularly Allen Dulles.”

Welp my top villain is Anthony Fauci......performing test with experimental aids vaccines on orphaned negro children. Then quoted "I like using orphans because if they die no one cares." Adding that resmesvadear must be used in all hospitalized covid patients... knowing full the dangers of the stuff. Quite possibly the most prolific mass murderer/serial killer
Am I allowed honorable mention? Or runner up? If so that would be xiping/winni the poo leader of china...

Leave Winnie the Pooh out of this!

Back