UNWANTED PEOPLE

I think it's really bad that Literotica doesn't let us expose annoying and even undesirable people with their profile links.

A person called "BigDicksexGod69xxx", who is a person (if we can call him that) has no participation anywhere, has never posted anything, and on his profile he doesn't say anything about himself.

I thought a guy who says he has a "big dick" would at least want to show off that instrument, after all he thinks he's the greatest... So, can someone explain to me what this person's nickname means?

Or, do you know other nicknames like this? The type of people who have nothing useful here and still think they are the best in the world, or the best gods?

Please, let's expose... Literotica should let us do this, after all, I believe we have freedom of expression. We are adults and we know whether or not to follow a forum we read.
Not to mention, that type of people like that, it's good to know that they exist here, so that we can block them... I believe, even though I don't know anything about websites, that if Literotica sees a lot of people blocking a profile, it will find out why. , and so, who knows, she will remove these types of people from the site!

I think it's really bad that Literotica doesn't let us expose annoying and even undesirable people with their profile links.

A person called "BigDicksexGod69xxx", who is a person (if we can call him that) has no participation anywhere, has never posted anything, and on his profile he doesn't say anything about himself.

I thought a guy who says he has a "big dick" would at least want to show off that instrument, after all he thinks he's the greatest... So, can someone explain to me what this person's nickname means?

Or, do you know other nicknames like this? The type of people who have nothing useful here and still think they are the best in the world, or the best gods?

Please, let's expose... Literotica should let us do this, after all, I believe we have freedom of expression. We are adults and we know whether or not to follow a forum we read.
Not to mention, that type of people like that, it's good to know that they exist here, so that we can block them... I believe, even though I don't know anything about websites, that if Literotica sees a lot of people blocking a profile, it will find out why. , and so, who knows, she will remove these types of people from the site!
People who use colored fonts should definitely be immediately banned. :)

Well responding to the two people above...

Saint_Ann, if it were prohibited to use colors in our texts and/or responses, I believe the site would not give us that choice, placing this editing mode in the text.

RoryN, the fact that I write 'lolita' in my nickname does not mean that I am underage. If you were able to read my profile, you could understand what it means, but I noticed that you didn't bother to do that... So I explain: lolita in BDSM, is the person who pretends to be a younger person, like this like ageplay too, but not necessarily young.

If you've read the book, or seen the film, it's about a young girl who seduces her mother's boyfriend... and being an adult submissive, in BDSM I practice lolita.
Now that I've answered you, can you explain the meaning of "BigDicksexGod69xxx"... Or will you just defend him (even appearing to be that person, using another profile)

Well responding to the two people above...

Saint_Ann, if it were prohibited to use colors in our texts and/or responses, I believe the site would not give us that choice, placing this editing mode in the text.

RoryN, the fact that I write 'lolita' in my nickname does not mean that I am underage. If you were able to read my profile, you could understand what it means, but I noticed that you didn't bother to do that... So I explain: lolita in BDSM, is the person who pretends to be a younger person, like this like ageplay too, but not necessarily young.

If you've read the book, or seen the film, it's about a young girl who seduces her mother's boyfriend... and being an adult submissive, in BDSM I practice lolita.
Now that I've answered you, can you explain the meaning of "BigDicksexGod69xxx"... Or will you just defend him (even appearing to be that person, using another profile)
Judgemental much? Or just mental? :)

ElizabethLolita said:
the fact that I write 'lolita' in my nickname does not mean that I am underage.

Likewise, the fact that BigDicksexGod69xxx wrote that in theirs does not mean that they're a big dick sex god.

*rubbing temples* Sorry; what's your issse with this, again? 🤔

englishmilf-model-4.jpg

The modification of your fonts is annoying. You my friend are blocked.

Before you “blocked” BigDicksexGod69xxx , did you ask him/her what their name meant? Or are you rollplaying young and stupid here constantly?
Also: Show us your tits or fuck off back to the PG Forum. :alien:
Before “blocking” BigDicksexGod69xxx, did you ask him what their name meant?
- Yes, I asked and didn't get an answer about it... Only this idiot kept asking for nude photos of me... which I don't send.

Or are you playing young and stupid here constantly?
- No, I'm not playing the stupid young woman, because I'm not. If you think that, you should open your own forum asking stupid people to participate in it... And I won't be there!

Also: show us your boobs or come back to the PG Forum.
- Look who's being the stupid one... Once again, if you want people showing you breasts, open your forum. Very ignorant of you to make that comment.

But getting back to the topic of "unwanted people", there are options to escape from them in real life. This involves shutting off all your electronic devices and going to a more remote location.

I recommend doing this regularly.

Well, I've been doing that... that's why I don't post for a few days.
However, I see that instead of some people commenting positively on the topic, these people appear to be undesirable by posting here.
In fact, in addition to showing themselves undesirable, they also show that they do not know how to interpret the text.
If I could delete this topic, I would have done so already.

I'm heading up to the remote foothills of the Apache reservation this morning. Always a lovely hike.

Well, I've been doing that... that's why I don't post for a few days.
However, I see that instead of some people commenting positively on the topic, these people appear to be undesirable by posting here.
In fact, in addition to showing themselves undesirable, they also show that they do not know how to interpret the text.
If I could delete this topic, I would have done so already.
So you are just here to troll. Got it. :)

People who use colored fonts should definitely be immediately banned. :)

If this “annoying fake person” with no profile, no posts, and no participation is an issue to you…. WHY does he need to ‘EXPOSED AND BLOCKED’? blocked from what???

If this “annoying fake person” with no profile, no posts, and no participation is an issue to you…. WHY does he need to ‘EXPOSED AND BLOCKED’? blocked from what???
Hmmm… how about someone who posts images of other people and claims they are images of themselves? Nothing like stealing photos and posting them here without consent. That should definitely be exposed, wouldn’t you think?

It means he IS a big dick…ie…jerk, asshole, loser, thinks he’s God’s gift to the world, especially women.

Back