The most evil person in history

Pretty easy to see why you come here to argue and insult. No accountability, no chance of getting your butt kicked. Plus, you get to impress everybody by saying those naughty words. Hey, if it worked at 12, why shouldn't it work for you now?
Your complete lack of self-awareness speaks for itself, kiddo.

Your complete lack of self-awareness speaks for itself, kiddo.
So you ARE brave enough to behave this way in the real world? I doubt that.

See boys and girls - the difference between a worthless dirtbag and a gentleman. He measures his self-worth by how offensive he can be, by how much he thinks he's upsetting people who are better than him. He pictures himself some kind of rebel to be admired for breaking the rules and his defiance of societal norms. I'll leave it up to you to decide why he behaves this way online and whether he has the courage to try it in the real world.

On the other hand, I have enough class to ask which hospital he wants to be taken to before he tries to take me down.

So you ARE brave enough to behave this way in the real world? I doubt that.

See boys and girls - the difference between a worthless dirtbag and a gentleman. He measures his self-worth by how offensive he can be, by how much he thinks he's upsetting people who are better than him. He pictures himself some kind of rebel to be admired for breaking the rules and his defiance of societal norms. I'll leave it up to you to decide why he behaves this way online and whether he has the courage to try it in the real world.

On the other hand, I have enough class to ask which hospital he wants to be taken to before he tries to take me down.
He is none of the above, I've known him now for nearly 20 years, I can assure you.

You're wrong.

He is none of the above, I've known him now for nearly 20 years, I can assure you.

You're wrong.

I suspected as much. I was trying to be nice and give him the benefit of the doubt and pretend he might be what he was pretending to be. The more obvious choice was to presume he was some fat loser living in Mom's basement.

So I'm curious now what I was wrong about. After all, he is being purposefully obnoxious. He ignored (defied would be a more appropriate word) the part about keeping it civil. Please enlighten us about what a meaningful contribution he makes to society? Is he a firefighter who volunteers at the soup kitchen and teaches underpriviliged children to read? Maybe he just comes here to be an ass because it would be bad for his image in the real world, where he is a well-respected minister? Pray tell ...

I suspected as much. I was trying to be nice and give him the benefit of the doubt and pretend he might be what he was pretending to be. The more obvious choice was to presume he was some fat loser living in Mom's basement.

So I'm curious now what I was wrong about. After all, he is being purposefully obnoxious. He ignored (defied would be a more appropriate word) the part about keeping it civil. Please enlighten us about what a meaningful contribution he makes to society? Is he a firefighter who volunteers at the soup kitchen and teaches underpriviliged children to read? Maybe he just comes here to be an ass because it would be bad for his image in the real world, where he is a well-respected minister? Pray tell ...
I don't think you were trying to be nice, you were trying to control the narrative of this thread and tell folk how they should post. That never goes down well.

Defied? Who do you think you are on this board exactly? He wasn't even particularly hostile in his reply but you seemed to rend your garments over it.

Are you on your period?

How classy of you to ask. No, guy, I'm not on my period.

Granted I don't own this site, but I did start the thread asking people to have a civil conversation, and as the one to initiate the conversation I saw no problem with attempts to keep the conversation on track. No one else involved seemed to have a problem with this. I never said his reply was "hostile", but it was clearly not civil. My initial response to him mirrored his previous response to someone else, and escalated in accordance with his upping the rudeness. How strange you would defend him in light what's clearly obvious to anyone able to read the posts.

Perhaps you should attend one of his reading classes for underprivileged children.

(Now cue the person asking if I was on my period to criticize that statement regarding his inability to read.)

How classy of you to ask. No, guy, I'm not on my period.

Granted I don't own this site, but I did start the thread asking people to have a civil conversation, and as the one to initiate the conversation I saw no problem with attempts to keep the conversation on track. No one else involved seemed to have a problem with this. I never said his reply was "hostile", but it was clearly not civil. My initial response to him mirrored his previous response to someone else, and escalated in accordance with his upping the rudeness. How strange you would defend him in light what's clearly obvious to anyone able to read the posts.

Perhaps you should attend one of his reading classes for underprivileged children.

(Now cue the person asking if I was on my period to criticize that statement regarding his inability to read.)
Christ, you are a miserable, petty little twat aren't you?

Your ex had a lucky escape.

Christ, you are a miserable, petty little twat aren't you?

Your ex had a lucky escape.

So what you're saying is that I now have TWO fat 30-something losers with pock-marked faces arguing with me from their Moms' basements?

What would your mothers think if they knew you were using bad words like that?

No, wait, let me guess - they would coddle you and tell you it's all someone else's fault - then make your favorite desert for dinner?

==

Well, it was inevitable I suppose - asking everyone to keep it simple in a forum where people like these two value their worth by .. oh wait, I already explained that didn't I? It lasted a while, though, so I'm proud of the rest of you and thanks for sharing your opinions.

So what you're saying is that I now have TWO fat 30-something losers with pock-marked faces arguing with me from their Moms' basements?

What would your mothers think if they knew you were using bad words like that?

No, wait, let me guess - they would coddle you and tell you it's all someone else's fault - then make your favorite desert for dinner?

==

Well, it was inevitable I suppose - asking everyone to keep it simple in a forum where people like these two value their worth by .. oh wait, I already explained that didn't I? It lasted a while, though, so I'm proud of the rest of you and thanks for sharing your opinions.
Tell me one thing. Just one thing.

How can you tell by our posts the condition of our skin, weight and age? Are you some kind of medical expert or are you the kind of petty fuck that gives out orders to folk online to be civil then DEFIES his own orders.

You are hilarious. In a sad, pitiful way though. I'll have to go in a mo....Mum's knocking me up a bread & butter pudding and I need to cleanse my face. 🤣🤣🤣

What a cunt.

If you're going to get offended, then don't participate.

crying-crying-baby.gif

I put it in the form of a question.

You're welcome.

Any time you want to address anything I actually said or did rather than try to impress everyone with your command of naughty words, I'll be here for you. To be honest, people like you are good for my self-esteem.

I put it in the form of a question.

You're welcome.

Any time you want to address anything I actually said or did rather than try to impress everyone with your command of naughty words, I'll be here for you. To be honest, people like you are good for my self-esteem.
Well, I'm guessing it's super low since she had the good sense to kick you to the kerb.

Naughty words...are you twelve? 🤣

Shut up, you whiney cunt.

Shut up, you whiney cunt.

I will consider your request if you can tell me what I said that you disagree with or find offensive.

Thank you for your input.

Meanwhile, would you like to contribute to the conversation regarding whom you consider the most evil person in history?

I will consider your request if you can tell me what I said that you disagree with or find offensive.

Thank you for your input.

Meanwhile, would you like to contribute to the conversation regarding whom you consider the most evil person in history?
Whatever gave you the impression it was a request?

Back