Sensual Intelligence

NaughtyNerdess

Flirty Bookworm
I am an avid reader rich with vocabulary,
A passionate woman with a great imagination,
One who delves into life with an open mind which makes for a great conversationalist stylish and kind,
A naughty nerdess who is independent and strong being educated on street smarts and in classrooms is oh so sweet,
Being magnetic and fun, exuding confidence but
to me, out of all these qualities,
I savor my sensual intelligence!😊IMG_0396.jpeg

Last edited:
One who delves into life with an open mind which makes for a great conversationalist stylish and kind,
A naughty nerdess who is independent and strong being educated on street smarts and in classrooms is oh so sweet,
I savor my sensual intelligence!😊View attachment 2306673
Words being powerful, pictures even more so, and Star Wars panties! Such an introduction, thank you. Every thing about that library ladder says erotic.

I always seem to want the librarian to reach for those hard to get novels .... 🔥🔥🔥

Stacked in the stacks I'd say!! You naughty knickers nublile nerdess.

What a lovey sight

Words being powerful, pictures even more so, and Star Wars panties! Such an introduction, thank you. Every thing about that library ladder says erotic.
Star Wars panties? I'm not sure what you mean.

Either way, very nice photo.

Fair enough. So long as they don't claim it's them, they should get as much geek cred as they're due!

Fair enough. So long as they don't claim it's them, they should get as much geek cred as they're due!
Thats what we are hopeing for, and the fact that they left the watermark on the profile picture helps. It seem there have been a lot of fakes lately though.

To feed my sensual posting, I have a Microsoft Word file with (now) 210 sensual/sexual/kinky terms. At least it allows me to fancy myself as 'Sensually Intelligent' per the thread title.

Oh to be able to crawl inside that naughty mind of yours and roll around a while. 😈❤️

Back