Let’s Make Mischief Together

Maven_of_Mischief

Ms. Behaving
Tired of the same old, same old on Lit! This would be the copy and pasting as well as those that are all about themselves and their pleasure only! I am a creative woman in her early forties seeking a mature man for stimulating conversation and erotic enchantment. I am a professional, well-versed woman with a lot of passion to share. I am a down to earth, fun-loving, open-minded, adventurer that aims to please and be teased!

I value intelligent conversation and connecting with my partner through sensual mind touching and listening skills. I welcome the chance to share our everyday experiences and the more tantalizing ones. Therefore, I expect our rendezvous to develop naturally. If you're looking for a wham bam experience, then, I am not your type of woman. That being said, I also have a kinky side. If you'd like to explore your wilder side, feel free to tell me your fantasies/fetishes! I am discreet, private, and selective about who I choose to keep company with here. Please be respectful and the gentleman I know you are, as I will be sure to pamper you and make it worth your while!

More to know about me: I am a demure and alluring inamorata with a coy smile, passionate fire in my lucid pewter eyes. Cascading, mahogany hair flows onto impossibly soft skin dotted with fine constellations of freckles in all the right places. As a minimalist, I will greet you with only two things on: A dress, and a smile. 😊

Life's greatest luxuries are moments rich with shared understanding and connection. Let’s get to know each other, please message me!

Tired of the same old, same old on Lit! This would be the copy and pasting as well as those that are all about themselves and their pleasure only! I am a creative woman in her early forties seeking a mature man for stimulating conversation and erotic enchantment. I am a professional, well-versed woman with a lot of passion to share. I am a down to earth, fun-loving, open-minded, adventurer that aims to please and be teased!

I value intelligent conversation and connecting with my partner through sensual mind touching and listening skills. I welcome the chance to share our everyday experiences and the more tantalizing ones. Therefore, I expect our rendezvous to develop naturally. If you're looking for a wham bam experience, then, I am not your type of woman. That being said, I also have a kinky side. If you'd like to explore your wilder side, feel free to tell me your fantasies/fetishes! I am discreet, private, and selective about who I choose to keep company with here. Please be respectful and the gentleman I know you are, as I will be sure to pamper you and make it worth your while!

More to know about me: I am a demure and alluring inamorata with a coy smile, passionate fire in my lucid pewter eyes. Cascading, mahogany hair flows onto impossibly soft skin dotted with fine constellations of freckles in all the right places. As a minimalist, I will greet you with only two things on: A dress, and a smile. 😊

Life's greatest luxuries are moments rich with shared understanding and connection. Let’s get to know each other, please message me!

I sent a PM

CC

I wasn't planning on meeting a Mischievous Maven today, but when opportunity knocks, what's a fellow to do? That's quite a moniker. It will be interesting to see if it is a title well deserved.

Women who have a high vocabulary and appreciation for the written word, are women I hold in high regard. To be honest I had to look up "inamorata." <Insert sheepish grin here> Smert women challenge me. Quick wit and banter is something I seek. Sentence structure and punctuation is a turn on, when used properly. Kudos!

My favorite thing about a woman is her brain. No, wait...... it's her butt? Arggghhh! I can't decide. A gal who has a twinkle in her eyes and a "come hither smile," who makes a great meatloaf, has me at hello. My heart goes pitter patter...... thump thump.

A lady in public, with a flirty naughtiness of things to come in private, is my Kryptonite. I'm rendered powerless to resist. Throw in alluring, demure and coy........ with freckles that I could play "connect the dots" I'd think I had won the lottery. Oh Vey !

You've definitely piqued my interest, and I truly believe the earth would stop revolving around the sun if you didn't respond back to me. You have the power to save all of humanity, if you so choose.

Tag, you're it!

Back