Passionately Pursuing Pleasurable Pleasing Partners!

I am back from a break from LIT, looking to make virtual acquaintances and friends. Curvy, bubbly and friendly, I’m a lot of things, but I’ve never been boring! I love to have a good time, but I ask respectfully, please don't bring me me into situations if you are already in an online connection (No drama, please :) ). I have a good sense of humor and I enjoy eating, and trying new foods. I'm adventurous, I genuinely like traveling. I always enjoy the spoils of life, when it comes to my alone time, wherever it may be (maybe in your office or at home). I truly enjoy taking care of a man, who takes care of me. I find nothing more attractive than a man who makes sure the women around him are well taken care of and happy.

Genuinely caring, authentic and always smiling, I love to make people feel comfortable and safe. A delicate and feminine lady with a loving, warm personality, I love to take my time, exploring, using my expressive, bright mind and decadent, siren soul. I am a curious woman who is fascinated by everyone she meets. I’m a good listener and easy to talk to, very open-minded. I am in touch with my sexual energy and relish creating not only a physical connection, but mental stimulation as well. I am unapologetically not afraid to express my prowess. My sexuality emanates from a place of confidence, making every move sensual and sincere. My figure is the very essence of class interlaced with femininity and I’m Independent; I love being myself – an uninhibited sensual woman, with keen wit, but also I'm also fun, vivacious, and sensual!

I'd love to hear your desires and share our fantasies!

Let's create a moment of magic we can remember!!:heart::rose:

View attachment 2238441
Enjoy the search. I hope it goes better than my own.

Aww look ma, a transphobe! Poor little guy.
I have been friends with many tgurls and a few transmen. Learn to read context. Im not stating this as my opinion. I am point9ng out the fact that no one can define what a woman is. I didnt choose things to be this way. So kindly fuck off or learn to read . Thank you.

I have been friends with many tgurls and a few transmen. Learn to read context. Im not stating this as my opinion. I am point9ng out the fact that no one can define what a woman is. I didnt choose things to be this way. So kindly fuck off or learn to read . Thank you.
if you’re posing “what is a woman” you are using transphobic language. So kindly go fuck yourself with that bullshit.

if you’re posing “what is a woman” you are using transphobic language. So kindly go fuck yourself with that bullshit.
thank you. After you of course. If your pushing transphobic rhetoric and propaganda youre just a sheep and follower. You should learn to manage your little feelings better. Not all gay men and lesbian women are trans. Isnt it funny that this was never an issue 5 or 10 years ago?? Stop victimizing yourself .

I did miss the musings of my mind! The welcome of warm people and lustrous licentious moments! But, most of all, I missed the witty repartee and relaxed rapport and renewed rapture!!❤️😘🌟
Stellar, I have LOVED the taste of the flavorful, sometimes unusual, combinations of words and their picture you have conjured together!

Hello.
Just to say, what a lovely profile, and an even lovelier pic. You look and sound very sensual!!

Back