It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

I’m pretty sure that I’m definitely the problem.

I’ve posted a few ads in the past month looking for something long term with someone that I connect with. Connection for me is the most important part of what I’m looking for. I’ve been here long enough and had my share of one time naughty discussions AND I’ve made many friends who I talk to and like, but there’s not the connection that I’m looking for.

I know it’s always a long shot, but it happens! I swear it does…but then something happens and he is gone (sometimes with explanation and sometimes without). I think things are going great - I’m totally honest about my glaring flaw of having a fear of abandonment and that I am working on- but even so I definitely wasn’t being scary clingy…At least from my side, but that’s all I got.

So if you’re adventurous and want a challenge… I’m looking for someone who I can talk to about both naughty and not naughty things. Someone who can make me laugh and squirm (sometimes at the same time - because the best sex is when you can laugh together 😁). I want the good mornings and good nights (but also realize that real life always comes first).

If any of this is intriguing to you then send me a PM and see if we can find a spark in these cold winter months…
I'm pretty sure you are not the problem too. I have had a few long term exchanges on Lit. They were extremely rewarding, not least because youi can become very close. They definitely enriched my life and took me through a roller-coaster of shared emotional experiences - from hilarious fun and highly erotic conversations, to deep love and affection and to gut wrenching sadness by sharing in another person's misfortune.

On the downside, a long term online connection can be really time consuming. So there's that. Then there is the ghosting problem you have encountered. I found it problematical, but when I aired my opinion, others had no issues with it. I found that disappointing. I could not leave an ongoing conversation hanging. It seems only fair and polite to let the other party know if you do not wish to continue. A bit of courtesy is not hard. Good luck with your search. 🌹

I’m pretty sure that I’m definitely the problem.

I’ve posted a few ads in the past month looking for something long term with someone that I connect with. Connection for me is the most important part of what I’m looking for. I’ve been here long enough and had my share of one time naughty discussions AND I’ve made many friends who I talk to and like, but there’s not the connection that I’m looking for.

I know it’s always a long shot, but it happens! I swear it does…but then something happens and he is gone (sometimes with explanation and sometimes without). I think things are going great - I’m totally honest about my glaring flaw of having a fear of abandonment and that I am working on- but even so I definitely wasn’t being scary clingy…At least from my side, but that’s all I got.

So if you’re adventurous and want a challenge… I’m looking for someone who I can talk to about both naughty and not naughty things. Someone who can make me laugh and squirm (sometimes at the same time - because the best sex is when you can laugh together 😁). I want the good mornings and good nights (but also realize that real life always comes first).

If any of this is intriguing to you then send me a PM and see if we can find a spark in these cold winter months…
When we chatted I found you to be open, honest, fun, flirty, sultry, and eager. There was never any problem to me. I hope your thread gives you what you seek. You are yummy.

Unless there is baby oil involved, no need to fight boys! 😁

First, I am all woman - original parts and everything (I have references 😉).

And the last few people I connected with had less than 10 posts and one was a new account. A connection is a connection no matter the profile numbers…I just happen to be very witty and post in the playground a lot over the past almost 13 years. Just saying.

Never let someone’s “numbers” deter you if they spark something for you!
I’m pretty sure it’s kinda like buying lottery tickets: the 3,000th one you buy has exactly no more and no less a chance of being the willing ticket than the first one you bought! 😂

I know this feeling well. Both here and offline. I have concluded that solo is how it will be for me. I wish you much luck in your continued search - I'm sure you're worth the effort.

Back