It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

lacandy

On the Naughty List
I’m pretty sure that I’m definitely the problem.

I’ve posted a few ads in the past month looking for something long term with someone that I connect with. Connection for me is the most important part of what I’m looking for. I’ve been here long enough and had my share of one time naughty discussions AND I’ve made many friends who I talk to and like, but there’s not the connection that I’m looking for.

I know it’s always a long shot, but it happens! I swear it does…but then something happens and he is gone (sometimes with explanation and sometimes without). I think things are going great - I’m totally honest about my glaring flaw of having a fear of abandonment and that I am working on- but even so I definitely wasn’t being scary clingy…At least from my side, but that’s all I got.

So if you’re adventurous and want a challenge… I’m looking for someone who I can talk to about both naughty and not naughty things. Someone who can make me laugh and squirm (sometimes at the same time - because the best sex is when you can laugh together 😁). I want the good mornings and good nights (but also realize that real life always comes first).

If any of this is intriguing to you then send me a PM and see if we can find a spark in these cold winter months…

I’ve posted a few ads in the past month looking for something long term with someone that I connect with. Connection for me is the most important part of what I’m looking for. I’ve been here long enough and had my share of one time naughty discussions AND I’ve made many friends who I talk to and like, but there’s not the connection that I’m looking for.

I know it’s always a long shot, but it happens! I swear it does…but then something happens and he is gone (sometimes with explanation and sometimes without). I think things are going great - I’m totally honest about my glaring flaw of having a fear of abandonment and that I am working on- but even so I definitely wasn’t being scary clingy…At least from my side, but that’s all I got.

So if you’re adventurous and want a challenge… I’m looking for someone who I can talk to about both naughty and not naughty things. Someone who can make me laugh and squirm (sometimes at the same time - because the best sex is when you can laugh together 😁). I want the good mornings and good nights (but also realize that real life always comes first).

If any of this is intriguing to you then send me a PM and see if we can find a spark in these cold winter months…
You not the problem. I also looking for a long term connection. Yeah I chat with people that seem like it be more of a regular thing but they never accept your chat again.
Looking for a morning evening chat to really get to know each other.
Yeah I like any guy and like naughty time but it is not nessary for naughty time to have a great time

While, if this was any other post from anyone else, would be something that would any one would pursue, I look at the the join date of 2011 and nearly thirty thousand posts and I feel intimidated.

Your posts and longevity, I mean, how can I even stack up? How can I compare? How can I measure?

I feel if I have less than 8000 posts that I can not even compete.

While, if this was any other post from anyone else, would be something that would any one would pursue, I look at the the join date of 2011 and nearly thirty thousand posts and I feel intimidated.

Your posts and longevity, I mean, how can I even stack up? How can I compare? How can I measure?

I feel if I have less than 8000 posts that I can not even compete.
She's looking for a good guy who will treat her right. If you are that, then DM her and see what happens.

She's looking for a good guy who will treat her right. If you are that, then DM her and see what happens.
I aqueous to those that have 10,000 posts than I have

And if you say she is a he, or a he that identifies as a she, or something else, Your knowledge of this person trumps mine

I aqueous to those that have 10,000 posts than I have

And if you say she is a he, or a he that identifies as a she, or something else, Your knowledge of this person trumps mine
Do you look at people's profiles?

Do you look at people's profiles?
I was only looking at someone that has almost 30,000 posts and if I was someone that was slightly interested, the fact that they had 30,000 posts, regardless of their identity, I would be apprehensive to respond if i had less that 1000.

I don't have a horse in this race, so I don't know the point you are trying to make

I was only looking at someone that has almost 30,000 posts and if I was someone that was slightly interested, the fact that they had 30,000 posts, regardless of their identity, I would be apprehensive to respond if i had less that 1000.

I don't have a horse in this race, so I don't know the point you are trying to make
Profile often indicates sex and points of interest

Unless there is baby oil involved, no need to fight boys! 😁

First, I am all woman - original parts and everything (I have references 😉).

And the last few people I connected with had less than 10 posts and one was a new account. A connection is a connection no matter the profile numbers…I just happen to be very witty and post in the playground a lot over the past almost 13 years. Just saying.

Never let someone’s “numbers” deter you if they spark something for you!

If any of this is intriguing to you then send me a PM and see if we can find a spark in these cold winter months

Appreciate pouring your heart ❤️ out here, I can complete resonate what you’re trying to convey. I’d ask not to take so much on to you, “what it sticks would eventually stick” . Hope you find the person you desire.

Xoxo

And the last few people I connected with had less than 10 posts and one was a new account. A connection is a connection no matter the profile numbers…I just happen to be very witty and post in the playground a lot over the past almost 13 years. Just saying.

I wrote you a dm - not scarred by the many posts :)

The last sentence ❤️, very well said. Good to hear from person who had 30k + posts. Looking forward a reply from you 😉

I don’t think you’re the problem at all! From what I can tell your post is articulate and you seem lovely.

It’s definitely hard trying to find a connection on here so I can relate to thinking you have something great and then he fizzles out and disappears instead of being honest.

I’m sending you all the good vibes in the hopes that you find what you’re looking for because it sounds like you deserve it!

I don’t think you’re the problem at all! From what I can tell your post is articulate and you seem lovely.

It’s definitely hard trying to find a connection on here so I can relate to thinking you have something great and then he fizzles out and disappears instead of being honest.

I’m sending you all the good vibes in the hopes that you find what you’re looking for because it sounds like you deserve it!
I can also relate to it. Have been looking for that relationship for quite some time now. I had it for a long period but she disappeared in the end because her husband didn’t want her in here anymore. There have been other where there where potential but all one by one disappears. So I’m back at square one again. For this place is for exploration without judgement or feet of shame, so you can be truly honest and play with fantasies and desires or just plain talk. Which can be difficult with people in your real life where is the risk of being stigmatised.

I’m totally honest about my glaring flaw of having a fear of abandonment and that I am working on
If someone said it to me, I'd regard that as "oversharing" at best and potentially manipulative at worst.

I'm not saying this is what makes people ghost you, but it could be.

I don’t think you are the problem. Being a problem would mean finding a solution to the problem. You are who you are. It seems you treat others the way you want to be treated, open and honest, a person who gets excited or happy to talk to you as you are to talk to them. Not sure that is a problem really.

I don’t think you are the problem. Being a problem would mean finding a solution to the problem. You are who you are. It seems you treat others the way you want to be treated, open and honest, a person who gets excited or happy to talk to you as you are to talk to them. Not sure that is a problem really.

I know I’m new here, hell this is my first post. But I have lurked here awhile, mostly just reading all of the RP. I wonder around but never really interact. Guess that’s me and my social skills problem. Plus, baby oil wrestling isn’t my thing. I might break a hip or something.

Don’t feel you have to bend or alter who you are to make friends and keep them around. If they are true friends, they will want to be around despite your short comings as they accept you for you.

You are worth knowing.

I sent a PM

CC

If someone said it to me, I'd regard that as "oversharing" at best and potentially manipulative at worst.

I'm not saying this is what makes people ghost you, but it could be.
This comment has made me think today. I appreciate your take on it.

Yes, definitely over share. It’s part of who I am (again I have references…haha). So, I get that I can be too much for some - my kids say “extra”😁

The manipulative idea is what made me think and analyze my motives. I mean everyone uses manipulation in some way *pushes boobs together and leans over the table* to get things that they desire. Even my cat knows if he gets all cute I will give him love! I think it’s an innate reaction… that being said, I wouldn’t use my childhood trauma as manipulation…boobs? Sexual favors? Yep, definitely.

Really, I say that because I want someone to know who they are getting. I am definitely someone who recognizes MOST of my flaws and faults and tries to fix them, but those deep seeded traumas can peek in and since I’m looking for something long term…

I do appreciate the thoughtful response and the fact that it made me think about some things about myself.

I think all of us have things we like about ourselves and things we would like to change. Good friends tend to accept us for who we are and at the same time help us as we go through each day.

It's tough to build a good friendship immediately. I hope you can find a few new friends and hopefully over time one of them can become a close friend.

I am sure that you have a lot of positive traits. I am sure that the right person can take all of you (good and bad) and help you smile each day.

This comment has made me think today. I appreciate your take on it.

Yes, definitely over share. It’s part of who I am (again I have references…haha). So, I get that I can be too much for some - my kids say “extra”😁

The manipulative idea is what made me think and analyze my motives. I mean everyone uses manipulation in some way *pushes boobs together and leans over the table* to get things that they desire. Even my cat knows if he gets all cute I will give him love! I think it’s an innate reaction… that being said, I wouldn’t use my childhood trauma as manipulation…boobs? Sexual favors? Yep, definitely.

Really, I say that because I want someone to know who they are getting. I am definitely someone who recognizes MOST of my flaws and faults and tries to fix them, but those deep seeded traumas can peek in and since I’m looking for something long term…

I do appreciate the thoughtful response and the fact that it made me think about some things about myself.
I cdertainly don't think that admitting to a fear of abandonment can be called manipulative at all, it helps to know of such feelings when in a close connected relationship. I suppose it's how it's said and when, context is important, so sharing it here is very different than all of a sudden blurting it out to keep a friend from leaving.

Hi, You sound really sexy, fun, real, with a naughty side.. I am very old school, love romance, slow seduction, tease, and can appreciate a womans ways and beauty.... It takes time but your right, that connection can happen... I'm Frank, franly speaking, come say hello :)

This sounds cheesy but usually it’s the case that you are not the problem, the problem is the problem. That is, you haven’t found the connection of the type and commitment from others that you genuinely want. Which doesn’t sound to me like *you* are the problem.

I have a situation IRL that means I don’t have the compassionate relationship I really want, and I compromise. I’m always really careful to be sure that I don’t blame myself for that, you know, by telling myself that the problem is me, when the truth is that the problem is more likely down to me not having my needs met and the cause of that is usually someone else’s problem, not mine. Ha… I sound like I’m rabbiting on, when I really wanted to say that I think I heard what you said.

I’m trying to lurk here less and for some reason I really had a strong urge to pop up and recognise what you said out loud. I don’t know why it struck me so much. But it did. I can’t commit to be present very regularly or consistently, but I do like a good chatter and I like to get to know people… not very good at small talk but have a wicked imagination.

Hope you find the person, and things you want. XXX

Last edited:
Back