Early 50's couple looking for an online cake

Hello,

I am the female half of a mostly online couple posting from our shared account. I am a cuckquean who enjoys my bf playing with other women. We are sane, we are attractive and we are real. I can be involved as little or as much as you would like. Ultimately, we’d like to find someone for ongoing fun, but one time encounters are fun too. Ideally, the two of you would develop a friendship in addition to a hot sexual connection. We would like to find someone who is open to more than just texting. We also wouldn’t mind chatting with another couple.

I love it when he spends time with other women and makes me wait my turn. Whether I’m “watching” or I get the sexy details later from you or him, it drives me wild. We are open to lots of different dynamics or scenarios including some light humiliation of me, but nothing too extreme.

About him…he’s in good shape and really cute. He’s sexy, fun, smart and on the dominant side. He's also a good conversationalist and very engaging. I’m pretty crazy about him and I think you would be too ;)

Please send a chat if you are interested.

Hello,

I am the female half of a mostly online couple posting from our shared account. I am a cuckquean who enjoys my bf playing with other women. We are sane, we are attractive and we are real. I can be involved as little or as much as you would like. Ultimately, we’d like to find someone for ongoing fun, but one time encounters are fun too. Ideally, the two of you would develop a friendship in addition to a hot sexual connection. We would like to find someone who is open to more than just texting. We also wouldn’t mind chatting with another couple.

I love it when he spends time with other women and makes me wait my turn. Whether I’m “watching” or I get the sexy details later from you or him, it drives me wild. We are open to lots of different dynamics or scenarios including some light humiliation of me, but nothing too extreme.

About him…he’s in good shape and really cute. He’s sexy, fun, smart and on the dominant side. He's also a good conversationalist and very engaging. I’m pretty crazy about him and I think you would be too ;)

“Sane, attractive and real” love it! I’m going to steal that for myself!

Hello,

Great opener for 10

Back