Discreet Chat Couple Seeks Sophisticated Female Unicorn

Unicorn__Hunter

Three's Company
We are an attractive, educated, professional, intelligent chat couple looking for a like-minded female unicorn for a long-term, ongoing chat, friendship, and perhaps more.

Our ideal unicorn is intelligent, educated, open-minded, and professional, with great style, wit, and a sense of humor.

We are strictly a chat couple. We met online but have never met in person, and are not looking to take things offline.

If you think we might be a good fit, we hope you'll drop us a line and say hi.

Hunter & Huntress

I wish you all luck.

As I once saw in a personal ad: "Seeking someone who is well educated, D&DF, financially secure, funny, and intelligent. But willing to settle for far, far less. If interested give me a call!"

Hunter and I have the most fun and would love for someone to join us on this adventure. We are accepting, caring and really open minded. Hope to find someone fun and adventurous so hit us up if you think this might be something you are interested in.

We are an attractive, educated, professional, intelligent chat couple looking for a like-minded female unicorn for a long-term, ongoing chat, friendship, and perhaps more.

Our ideal unicorn is intelligent, educated, open-minded, and professional, with great style, wit, and a sense of humor.

We are strictly a chat couple. We met online but have never met in person, and are not looking to take things offline.

If you think we might be a good fit, we hope you'll drop us a line and say hi.

Hunter & Huntress

Your posting is by far one of the most intriguing I’ve seen so I thought I’d offer to respond since I may be a fit based on your list. I have a college degree (graduated class of 2023) which at least gives some credibility that I am educated and apparently intelligent enough to complete my studies. I’m 23 so most people consider my generation to be either “Open Minded” or an “Air Head”… I prefer to think I’m the former of the two….I have a management position with a huge health insurance organization and am doing well so far so hopefully check off “Professional”……As for Great Style…I am comfortable in jeans and a tshirt or heels and a cocktail dress…as long as I wear each to the correct event. As for Sense of Humor I can assure you I was placed on this earth to have a good time and am a “no drama” person!
On the negative side I am 23 and not sure if my age is an issue but I can promise you that the longer you get to know me…my age WILL increase.

Back