Swinging couple

MrandMrsKa

Kinky couple
Hi forum users

We are a 29 years young couple who would love to do a role-play with either a woman, man or even a couple, who would like to swing with us.
Both of us are using this account mostly together.
We would love to connect first and get to know each other before we start.
If you have any kinky desirers we would like to know them before we start the role-play and we are very open minded to different scenarios.

So if you are interested feel free to send us a pm
We would love to get to know you!

Hi forum users

We are a 29 years young couple who would love to do a role-play with either a woman, man or even a couple, who would like to swing with us.
If you have any kinky desirers we would like to know them before we start the role-play and we are very open minded to different scenarios.

I loved older women when I was younger, it always was a fantasy of mine to be a boy toy to an elderly rich couple that liked to travel

Hi forum users

Happy to connect.

CC

Hi forum users

I sent a PM.

CC

Back