Passionately Pursuing Pleasurable Pleasing Partners!

Stellar_Starrynyght

Mischief Maven
I am back from a break from LIT, looking to make virtual acquaintances and friends. Curvy, bubbly and friendly, I’m a lot of things, but I’ve never been boring! I love to have a good time, but I ask respectfully, please don't bring me me into situations if you are already in an online connection (No drama, please :) ). I have a good sense of humor and I enjoy eating, and trying new foods. I'm adventurous, I genuinely like traveling. I always enjoy the spoils of life, when it comes to my alone time, wherever it may be (maybe in your office or at home). I truly enjoy taking care of a man, who takes care of me. I find nothing more attractive than a man who makes sure the women around him are well taken care of and happy.

Genuinely caring, authentic and always smiling, I love to make people feel comfortable and safe. A delicate and feminine lady with a loving, warm personality, I love to take my time, exploring, using my expressive, bright mind and decadent, siren soul. I am a curious woman who is fascinated by everyone she meets. I’m a good listener and easy to talk to, very open-minded. I am in touch with my sexual energy and relish creating not only a physical connection, but mental stimulation as well. I am unapologetically not afraid to express my prowess. My sexuality emanates from a place of confidence, making every move sensual and sincere. My figure is the very essence of class interlaced with femininity and I’m Independent; I love being myself – an uninhibited sensual woman, with keen wit, but also I'm also fun, vivacious, and sensual!

I'd love to hear your desires and share our fantasies!

Let's create a moment of magic we can remember!!:heart::rose:

BRA.jpeg

Last edited:
Perspectives, I guess , I used that word choice as a reference to auditions. Maybe 🤔 like a Lit - reality show , lol along those lines.

My bad , I wasn’t writing ✍️ the post as a literal statement. I’m weird like that , I like coloring outside the lines just for the sake of not coloring inside the lines as instructed. I found your vocabulary interesting 🧐 and far beyond mine as far as composition goes.

That’s my genuine 🤓🥸😎 , seriously and literally. 🎭

My bad , I wasn’t writing ✍️ the post as a literal statement. I’m weird like that , I like coloring outside the lines just for the sake of not coloring inside the lines as instructed. I found your vocabulary interesting 🧐 and far beyond mine as far as composition goes.

That’s my genuine 🤓🥸😎 , seriously and literally. 🎭
I'll take that as a compliment, "Thank you, and kisses your cheek, I try to balance my discourse with passionate grandeur, and visceral verbosity." :) :rose: :heart:

I am back from a break from LIT, looking to make virtual acquaintances and friends. Curvy, bubbly and friendly, I’m a lot of things, but I’ve never been boring! I love to have a good time, but I ask respectfully, please don't bring me me into situations if you are already in an online connection (No drama, please :) ). I have a good sense of humor and I enjoy eating, and trying new foods. I'm adventurous, I genuinely like traveling. I always enjoy the spoils of life, when it comes to my alone time, wherever it may be (maybe in your office or at home). I truly enjoy taking care of a man, who takes care of me. I find nothing more attractive than a man who makes sure the women around him are well taken care of and happy.

Genuinely caring, authentic and always smiling, I love to make people feel comfortable and safe. A delicate and feminine lady with a loving, warm personality, I love to take my time, exploring, using my expressive, bright mind and decadent, siren soul. I am a curious woman who is fascinated by everyone she meets. I’m a good listener and easy to talk to, very open-minded. I am in touch with my sexual energy and relish creating not only a physical connection, but mental stimulation as well. I am unapologetically not afraid to express my prowess. My sexuality emanates from a place of confidence, making every move sensual and sincere. My figure is the very essence of class interlaced with femininity and I’m Independent; I love being myself – an uninhibited sensual woman, with keen wit, but also I'm also fun, vivacious, and sensual!

View attachment 2238441
I hope you missed us all while you were gone.

View attachment 2238441
Good luck in your search

You state if in an “online connection” but what about those of us in an “offline connection”? ;)

takes your hand to kiss it, it is a pleasure to meet you. I hope your day has gone well. Judging by time stamps I suppose we may be across oceans from each other. But would like to say hello anyway. @Stellar_Starrynyght

View attachment 2238441
Welcome back...so honest and sincere to restart your journey, I hope you enjoy meeting some new people, and making some new friends. I really enjoyed reading your post and would love to chat with you more on why you went on hiatus. And I must say I think your cleavage is pretty awesome too!

View attachment 2238441
My first desire would be having my cock slide between those beautiful large breasts. Have a great day.

Quoting U
“I'm adventurous, I genuinely like traveling. I always enjoy the spoils of life, when it comes to my alone time, wherever it may be (maybe in your office or at home). I truly enjoy taking care of a man, who takes care of me. I find nothing more attractive than a man who makes sure the women around him are well taken care of and happy. ”

raising my hand 🤚 , excuse me. I have a question 🙋‍♂️

Do you enjoy Satire more or less than Sarcasm ?
and my follow up question , what’s your favorite cartoon ever read in the Sunday comics ?

not literally 😏 , figuratively speaking. The comics strips name , if you actually have one in mind.

Last edited:
We joked around on the threads the other night, but I'd certainly be happy to chat sometime.

I'm definitely a man who believes in the philosophy of "Ladies first." I find the act of giving pleasure far more rewarding than receiving.

I'm a book nerd, very open, friendly/flirty with a dad-bod and a love of tattoos.

We joked around on the threads the other night, but I'd certainly be happy to chat sometime.

I'm definitely a man who believes in the philosophy of "Ladies first." I find the act of giving pleasure far more rewarding than receiving.

I'm a book nerd, very open, friendly/flirty with a dad-bod and a love of tattoos.
Tha

That’s a lovely gesture, putting the woman’s pleasure at the forefront! Receiving pleasure is such a wonderful gift! I am a Naughty Nerdess who enjoys mingling with mindful people who have a penchants for pleasure!!💋🌟

Back