Mischievous Maven Makes Molten Magic!

ScintillatingSiren

Luring Lorelei
Well hello there my interested suitors and friends! Fancy meeting you here!:) Hello, I'm Lorelei, an independent, cultured, yet mature seductress.There is nothing more vital than receiving pleasure and intimacy as well as humor and reciprocal passion! I'm so glad whatever forces are at play here brought you to my personal. To formally introduce myself, I am a pursuer of passion, and we're about to embark on a wonderful, exciting journey together.To give you a general synopsis of yours truly, I was born and raised a proper girl and spent most of my life in libraries and bookstores. I consider myself to be equal parts sophisticate and down to earth woman with a heart of gold. A riveting conversationalist with a penchant for puns and good old fashioned jokes. I'm an old soul who is forever young at heart! in case you're wondering where I get my unique blend of smooth alabaster skin, vibrant auburn hair, all natural curves and fiery passion, I come by it naturally. To delve a little deeper, I am kind, outgoing, and sincere, sensual, and seductive. Vivacious and also very easy to talk to, I possess sarcastic wit, a sense of silly humor, and an open mind with an attentive desire to make a real online connection.

I have a deep love of life and view intimacy like beautiful cuisine: a luscious balance of naughty, sweet, vanilla and kink, grounded in an earthy human connection we all crave. I have an ability to connect and share mutual pleasure. Raised on Blondie, Bowie and Depeche Mode¸ I came of age at a time of cultural rebellion. I was never much of a follower, cutting my own path, exploring my sexuality on my own terms, empowered and without apology. Always with the thirst to learn, to grow, to know, to experience, an insatiable curiosity about the human condition, and our deepest wants, and needs, I have found meaningful connections in the most unique moments. Never mistake mature for banal however, I enjoy the full and diverse spectrum. The slow burn of seduction, the edgy pulse of aggression, flirty play and the sweet grace of tenderness. No one-trick pony, I have a profound capacity to explore.I invite you to come view an exciting sensual world through my cobalt eyes, roaming the curves of my long, and winding road.

I am attached in the realms beyond LIT, but I enjoy sharing my time with other passionate people. I am an artist, a lover of food and wine, and an outdoor enthusiast. If you are a kind-hearted, humorous, and well mannered gentleman looking for an escape from the real world or simply to have a wonderful long-term online experience, please PM me or message me here. I am free-spirited with genuine and unbridled intimacy, my goal is to please and see we're both happy, too. My energetic and harmonious energy will leave you feeling like we were lovers in a past life. I love long intimate sessions with lovers. I bring a lifelong love of all things naughty and delicious. People tell me I make them feel comfortable and relaxed. I have an articulate, educated mind, but I also love to be wickedly dirty too. We all have our life journeys, and I delight in learning about yours, as much as I hope you will mine. I've had a quality education, robust career, loves and marriage, travel, and now bring all of myself to share special, and rich virtual moments of pleasure and joy.

Good girl, gone bad. - I revel in sharing needs, creating the most wonderful fantasies, and becoming the delightfully distracting online focus of your desire.

I await hearing from you,
Lorelei:rose:

sparkly.jpg

Well hello there my interested suitors and friends! Fancy meeting you here!:) Hello, I'm Lorelei, an independent, cultured, yet mature seductress.There is nothing more vital than receiving pleasure and intimacy as well as humor and reciprocal passion! I'm so glad whatever forces are at play here brought you to my personal. To formally introduce myself, I am a pursuer of passion, and we're about to embark on a wonderful, exciting journey together.To give you a general synopsis of yours truly, I was born and raised a proper girl and spent most of my life in libraries and bookstores. I consider myself to be equal parts sophisticate and down to earth woman with a heart of gold. A riveting conversationalist with a penchant for puns and good old fashioned jokes. I'm an old soul who is forever young at heart! in case you're wondering where I get my unique blend of smooth alabaster skin, vibrant auburn hair, all natural curves and fiery passion, I come by it naturally. To delve a little deeper, I am kind, outgoing, and sincere, sensual, and seductive. Vivacious and also very easy to talk to, I possess sarcastic wit, a sense of silly humor, and an open mind with an attentive desire to make a real online connection.

I have a deep love of life and view intimacy like beautiful cuisine: a luscious balance of naughty, sweet, vanilla and kink, grounded in an earthy human connection we all crave. I have an ability to connect and share mutual pleasure. Raised on Blondie, Bowie and Depeche Mode¸ I came of age at a time of cultural rebellion. I was never much of a follower, cutting my own path, exploring my sexuality on my own terms, empowered and without apology. Always with the thirst to learn, to grow, to know, to experience, an insatiable curiosity about the human condition, and our deepest wants, and needs, I have found meaningful connections in the most unique moments. Never mistake mature for banal however, I enjoy the full and diverse spectrum. The slow burn of seduction, the edgy pulse of aggression, flirty play and the sweet grace of tenderness. No one-trick pony, I have a profound capacity to explore.I invite you to come view an exciting sensual world through my cobalt eyes, roaming the curves of my long, and winding road.

I am attached in the realms beyond LIT, but I enjoy sharing my time with other passionate people. I am an artist, a lover of food and wine, and an outdoor enthusiast. If you are a kind-hearted, humorous, and well mannered gentleman looking for an escape from the real world or simply to have a wonderful long-term online experience, please PM me or message me here. I am free-spirited with genuine and unbridled intimacy, my goal is to please and see we're both happy, too. My energetic and harmonious energy will leave you feeling like we were lovers in a past life. I love long intimate sessions with lovers. I bring a lifelong love of all things naughty and delicious. People tell me I make them feel comfortable and relaxed. I have an articulate, educated mind, but I also love to be wickedly dirty too. We all have our life journeys, and I delight in learning about yours, as much as I hope you will mine. I've had a quality education, robust career, loves and marriage, travel, and now bring all of myself to share special, and rich virtual moments of pleasure and joy.

Good girl, gone bad. - I revel in sharing needs, creating the most wonderful fantasies, and becoming the delightfully distracting online focus of your desire.

View attachment 2257872
Refreshingly erudite and delightful!! Will PM tomorrow, I just had time for a brief check now, I'm attached as well so have to go, but just wanted to say a brief hello, before you're overwhelmed with responses!!. Sweet dreams of delicious devilish delights tonight!!
Horned God
:devilish::rose:

You sound utterly delightful! I grew up in rural Arkansas but I'm far from what people from "outside" think of when someone mentions the state. I am not a fan of our red state status at all, or our dismal public school academic standings. But I still love it here. While I have virtually nothing in common with many of the folks here we do share good friendships and know what boundaries to respect.

I've never been afforded the ability to travel, but in college I met people from all over the country and the world, people who opened my mind and broadened my mind and am still friends with many of them all these long years later. I'll be 60 this year, the last of my carefree adolescence before I grow up and become a responsible, contributing member to society. I may ask for the extended warranty, though, and continue to be a wide-eyed daydreamer, one who still hopes for good to win over evil despite the world that surrounds us and the inner one I've fought hard to conquer and control for many years. I am flawed and I don't hide those dents and dings that have decorated my life and heart like medals earned through a life of mistakes and accidents; some tragic, some happy.

It's quite late (or very early) here in The Natural State and my pain meds are shutting off the lights in my cerebellum, so before last call I'd like to throw my hat full of (sometimes skewed) points of view, my interests, my stories, my memories, my dreams and my nightmares in the ring. I hope to hear back and get to know you (and dare I hope, get to know us). Have a great night or day, wherever you might call home.

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl

Last edited:

View attachment 2257872
Good morning, Lorelei. Thank you for the wonderful intro and pic.

Where were you when I was coming of age in that same time period. I too was willing to push the boundaries of pleasurable connections, but had to wait until much later in life to find the right partner willing to explore.

I hope you can find what you are looking for and praise the lucky person who can make that connection with you. I think the person who tickles your fancy will be in for a wild ride.

Refreshingly erudite and delightful!! Will PM tomorrow, I just had time for a brief check now, I'm attached as well so have to go, but just wanted to say a brief hello, before you're overwhelmed with responses!!. Sweet dreams of delicious devilish delights tonight!!
Horned God
:devilish::rose:
I see you liked my response, I did PM you and hope you read it soon, although I'm sure you're wading through a plethora of personal messages presently!!

How in God's name is this thread not on page 50 by now.
Oh wait, I'm bumping it, when I don't want any competition.
Shhhh..
This never happened!

Hello there, Darling Stranger, let me re-introduce myself, my name is Lorelei. Have you ever locked eyes with someone in a train car, or met the gaze of another across a crowded room? There’s a moment of connection, perhaps a coy smirk, as you acknowledge that you’ve created something. A channel. A link. An opportunity. I’m just a mature woman who is classy, sweet, and sensual. I'm not here enjoys the company of those she is captivated by. I'll win you over with my mirth and that seductive little twist in my chat. I’m intelligent, fun, albeit quite sarcastic, and sensual in many ways, but I have the perfect hint of realistic flaws. I hope I leave you wanting more as soon as we part ways. The pulling thought you constantly feel in your mind (and further south in your body) that you can't quite pinpoint is me.

As a woman who loves mischief and molten hot conversation, I don't think anyone should limit themselves! "I come as I am"- a Feisty Sunny Wildflower: Like a wildflower, I have an array of qualities that have blossomed from a wild and untamed feisty nature, but come out in soft touches and whispers. My genuine tender affection will help your nerves to naturally melt away after the initial electricity of anticipation. I believe in the healing power of chat and intimacy, and strive to make people feel seen and embraced during our time together. Equal parts hedonist and old soul, I like to spend my days and nights indulging in the senses; drinking fine wines, listening to music, and exploring all forms of sensory pleasure. When I'm not taking in films by Altman and Cassavetes, you can find me at a darkly-lit room, playing. I’m here to wash away our latent inhibitions and usher us into a world of pure indulgence. Every now and then, we all need to be transported, it’s time to allow ourselves the pleasure of total escape. Paradise is beckoning!

And now you're sitting there wondering "Should I do this?" If you've found me, then it's time to explore the pursuit of escaping together without the restrictions of traditional expectations. There are times when everybody needs an escape from the reality of the world around them, and I can assure you that doesn’t always entail just a tryst between the sheets. There are more ways to build an escape with one another than simply in the boudoir, so come take a peak at what an escape with me is like. I can't wait to begin our magical journey together.

Until we chat,
Lorelei

white lace.jpg

I am so unworthy!!
What a wonderful personal… two times over!!

Oops in alliterative form

“So simply, soundly, sucker socked senseless” sighs stunned silent Siren seeker.
Sold soul ‘n scandalous seconds

Last edited:
Back