42 Male night owl in EST looking for female FWB

Hi, Lit! I'm from the Toronto area in Canada and I'm looking for a female to connect with, talk to, get to know, and have fun with. Sex is great; sex with a friend is even better! I'm in an open relationship (no judgement to anyone who isn't!) and have a lot of time to myself and want someone to share that with. I'm a major night owl but also have time to talk during the day and earlier in the evenings as well. As long as you've got free time that often lines up with mine (most of all, between 11 PM and 3 AM EST), it doesn't matter where you're from.

I'm a plus-size guy who's sex-positive and body-positive. I'm intelligent, love to laugh, positive, kind, and respectful. I have a dirty mind and a sarcastic streak and love to swear. I'm attracted to people primarily for their personality, but appearance-wise, it's about someone's face; everything else is a preference. I'm a switch, fairly kinky and adventurous, and I love to please. I'm open to all manner of online fun; sexting is great but it's fun to have voice or video calls when we can. If you're also in the Toronto area, meeting in person is on the table.

Outside of the bedroom, I write software by day and have a lot of nerdy hobbies. I play a lot of board games, love trivia, museums, and spend downtime playing video games while watching TV. My big passion is music; I'm a keyboard player, love music in most genres, and go to live shows often.

We're all here looking for something and I hope we find it. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you think we'd be a good fit!

Back