You Have Daddy Issues, I'm a Daddy!

Cernunnos69

Horned God
You are a younger girl who needs an older Daddy in your life. You have Daddy issues. You don't just want roleplay but need a listening ear, and a guiding hand in daily life; and an experienced, very sexual Daddy to train you in how to please him.

I'm 65, but not like your average old fart, I'm 6'4" 225 lbs, long wavy white hair and beard, in good shape physically with a wicked, creative imagination; love wordplay and roleplay and have many kinks! I am a former Reverend.

I need a babygirl in my life now, I don't have one and I've been a Daddy in real life and online so I am experienced. I'm caring, compassionate and a great listener; I know how to take care of my precious princess.

I am both angel and devil: caring, in bed I respond to your needs and will never abuse you (unless requested), however I am also a Dom lover; rough and kinky and wicked, who will use you and leave you panting, screaming and crying out for more!! Even online!! With just chat I will make your panties wet, give you multiple orgasms and ruin you for any other man!! Many women have told me these very things! If you hear my voice the feelings are even more intense, if we videochat prepare for volcanic sexual ecstasy!

Looking for a wicked babe who can revel with me in sexplay online! Want a frequent ongoing connection, not just an occassional one-liner type of communication!! And would love to converse about our daily lives too. Get to know each other, develop an emotional connection.

Also want to exchange photos and videos and eventually engage in videochats.

And I am attached, so disgression is a Must, and given. It's OK if you are attached too.

If you're curious and want something similar please Personal Message me.

Cernunnos/Horned God 00===> :devilish::rose:

Last edited:
All About Your Day Babygirl!!

You are a younger girl who needs an older Daddy in your life. You have Daddy issues. You don't just want roleplay but need a listening ear, and a guiding hand in daily life; and an experienced, very sexual Daddy to train you in how to please him.

I'm 65, but not like your average old fart, I'm 6'4" 225 lbs, long wavy white hair and beard, in good shape physically with a wicked, creative imagination; love wordplay and roleplay and have many kinks! I am a former Reverend.

I need a babygirl in my life now, I don't have one and I've been a Daddy in real life and online so I am experienced. I'm caring, compassionate and a great listener; I know how to take care of my precious princess.

I am both angel and devil: caring, in bed I respond to your needs and will never abuse you (unless requested), however I am also a Dom lover; rough and kinky and wicked, who will use you and leave you panting, screaming and crying out for more!! Even online!! With just chat I will make your panties wet, give you multiple orgasms and ruin you for any other man!! Many women have told me these very things! If you hear my voice the feelings are even more intense, if we videochat prepare for volcanic sexual ecstasy!

Looking for a wicked babe who can revel with me in sexplay online! Want a frequent ongoing connection, not just an occassional one-liner type of communication!! And would love to converse about our daily lives too. Get to know each other, develop an emotional connection.

Also want to exchange photos and videos and eventually engage in videochats.

And I am attached, so disgression is a Must, and given. It's OK if you are attached too.

If you're curious and want something similar please get back to me.

Cernunnos/Horned God 00===> :devilish::rose:
hi :)

Back