A Man Who is Both Angel and Devil!

BigBallsCanuck

A Real Person!
I am both Angel and Devil: caring, compassionate and a great listener, respecting you as a person, cherishing and caring for you as a woman; in bed I respond to your needs and will never abuse you (unless requested), however I am also an Alpha Dom Lover; rough and kinky and wicked, who will use you and leave you panting, screaming and crying out for more!! Even online!! With just chat I will make your panties wet, give you multiple orgasms and ruin you for any other man!! Many women have told me these very things! If you hear my voice the feelings are even more intense, if we videochat prepare for volcanic sexual ecstasy!

You are a younger girl who likes older men (younger to me is age 45 or below lol!) ! I'm 65, but not like your average old fart, I'm 6'4" 225 lbs, long wavy white hair and beard, in good shape physically with a wicked, creative imagination; love wordplay and roleplay and have many kinks! I am a former Reverend. Naturally Alpha both men and women react to me as such. With my tall height, deep resonant voice, aura of confidence and leadership, and a calm, powerful presence, women especially are very attracted to me, often touching and cuddling up to me without even realizing it; submitting to me, wanting me to be their protector, their Daddy, even if they don't normally want that from a man lol!

Looking for a wicked babe who can parlay with me in wordplay and sexplay online! Want a frequent ongoing connection, not just an occassional one-liner type of communication!! And would love to converse about our daily lives too. Get to know each other, develop an emotional connection. I am fed up with all the head-games being played on Lit and want a Real connection with a Real woman! If you are who you say you are, no bullshitting or catfishing, then I'm game. I require an Ongoing, Frequent connection, with Quick and Timely responses, even if only to let me know why you can't converse now. I am worth it and won't settle for less!!

I also want to exchange photos and videos soonish, and eventually engage in videochats.

I am attached, so disgression is a must, and given.

If you're curious and want something similar please get back to me.

Horned God or call me Hunter, 00===> :devilish::rose:

Last edited:
Former reverend…that’s interesting. I’m in the middle of deconstruction and it’s been really good for me to sift through what I was taught versus what I actually believe.

I hope you find the connection you’re seeking

It sounds very egotistical, but I'm not so narcisstic to believe I'm the best and only, despite my rhetoric lol!! Just very good, and willing to give pleasure, and learn your body and soul!

Back