Older Man Looking for Frequent Connection with a Younger Woman (45 and Under)

Cernunnos69

Horned God
You are a younger girl who likes older men! I'm 65, but not like your average old fart, I'm 6'4" 225 lbs, long wavy white hair and beard, in good shape physically with a wicked, creative imagination; love wordplay and roleplay and have many kinks! I am a former Reverend.

And I am attached, so disgression is a must, and given.

I am both angel and devil: caring, compassionate and a great listener; in bed I respond to your needs and will never abuse you (unless requested), however I am also a Dom lover; rough and kinky and wicked, who will use you and leave you panting, screaming and crying out for more!! Even online!! With just chat I will make your panties wet, give you multiple orgasms and ruin you for any other man!! Many women have told me these very things! If you hear my voice the feelings are even more intense, if we videochat prepare for volcanic sexual ecstasy!

Looking for a wicked babe who can parlay with me in wordplay and sexplay online! Want a frequent ongoing connection, not just an occassional one-liner type of communication!! And would love to converse about our daily lives too. Get to know each other, develop an emotional connection.

Also want to exchange photos and videos and eventually engage in videochats.

If you're curious and want something similar please get back to me.

Cernunnos/Horned God 00===>

Last edited:
You are a younger girl who likes older men! I'm 64, well 65 soon, but not like your average old fart, I'm 6'4" 225 lbs, long wavy white hair and beard, in good shape physically with a wicked imagination, love wordplay and roleplay and have many kinks! I am a former Christian minister and attached.

Looking for a wicked babe who can parlay with me in wordplay and sexplay online! Want a frequent ongoing connection, not just an occassional one-liner type of communication!!

Still looking, some delightful responses then after a week or two they ghost me!! Any women on here who don't ghost??

You are a younger girl who likes older men! I'm 65, but not like your average old fart, I'm 6'4" 225 lbs, long wavy white hair and beard, in good shape physically with a wicked, creative imagination; love wordplay and roleplay and have many kinks! I am a former Christian minister who enjoys sacrilegious, blasphemous play.

And I am attached, so disgression is a must, and that impacts my availabiltiy also.

Looking for a wicked babe who can parlay with me in wordplay and sexplay online! Want a frequent ongoing connection, not just an occassional one-liner type of communication!!

Also want to eventually exchange photos and videos and engage in videochats.

Hey daddy let's play

Any young girls who have a gift of ongoing frequent connection at Christmastime?!

One-time or sporadic chats are a dime-a-dozen on here, but what I'm looking for, and found in the past, doesn't seem to be possible anymore, it's a different Lit now than even a few years go.

So far only players contacting me, may soon leave Lit, too frustrating!
I echo what Dv69 said, don't despair. I was fortunate to find a nubile lover who is rocking my world, and hopefully I'm rocking hers, the first week my profile was active. I posted my request, but got no female takers of any age. What I did do, though, is went looking for females seeking a connection. That's how I found her. Have you tried searching for their posts?

I echo what Dv69 said, don't despair. I was fortunate to find a nubile lover who is rocking my world, and hopefully I'm rocking hers, the first week my profile was active. I posted my request, but got no female takers of any age. What I did do, though, is went looking for females seeking a connection. That's how I found her. Have you tried searching for their posts?
Oh yes lol, constantly!! I found someone a few years ago and we had a 2 yr online relationship. Perhaps I'm just too frustrted now and need to take a break, let it rest. Come back to it fresh. Glad you found someone, enjoy!! It can be delightful!

Oh yes lol, constantly!! I found someone a few years ago and we had a 2 yr online relationship. Perhaps I'm just too frustrted now and need to take a break, let it rest. Come back to it fresh. Glad you found someone, enjoy!! It can be delightful!
Two years?! Silly, me, trying to advise the master. I should have known. You were a former reverend and I was once just a deacon.

Two years?! Silly, me, trying to advise the master. I should have known. You were a former reverend and I was once just a deacon.
No hieracrchy cards played here lol!

We had volcanic videochats, she was delightfully sub and she had a voice kink, we got very, very, loud, lewd, crude and we spewed!! And had a deep emotional connection too.

Like I say I think I'm too desperate right now, should cool off and chill and not force it! Hope you have a good long fun connection!!

I am both angel and devil: caring, compassionate and a great listener; in bed I respond to your needs and will never abuse you (unless requested), however I am also a Dom lover; rough and kinky and wicked, who will use you and leave you panting, screaming and crying out for more!! Even online!! With just chat I will make your panties wet, give you multiple orgasms and ruin you for any other man!! Many women have told me these very things! If you hear my voice the feelings are even more intense, if we videochat prepare for volcanic sexual ecstasy!

You are a younger girl who likes older men (younger to me is age 45 or below lol!) ! I'm 65, but not like your average old fart, I'm 6'4" 225 lbs, long wavy white hair and beard, in good shape physically with a wicked, creative imagination; love wordplay and roleplay and have many kinks! I am a former Reverend.

Looking for a wicked babe who can parlay with me in wordplay and sexplay online! Want a frequent ongoing connection, not just an occassional one-liner type of communication!! And would love to converse about our daily lives too. Get to know each other, develop an emotional connection.

Also want to exchange photos and videos and eventually engage in videochats.

I am attached, so disgression is a must, and given.

Back