Ongoing Connection With a Woman Desired by Mature Man

BigBallsCanuck

A Real Person!
Hello Women,
Are you seeking someone to enjoy an ongoing conversation with? About life generally and with fairly frequent sexual play online? I'd love to chat and see if we connect!!!

I've found this through Lit in the past but lately haven't had this, just brief exchanges or very sporadic ones with busy people! I'm busy too but make time for important people and activities. I'm caring, compassionate, a great listener, good conversationalist, witty and punny, creative, imaginative, and love word play. An outdoor person with a passion for all things aquatic. Also kinky, wicked, open-minded, Dom irl and online, but can switch for play with right woman.

I am attached, I'll let you know at the outset, no use wasting our time! Discretion necessary and given.

I'm an older man (yes, a dirty old man I admit lol), 65 yrs of age (29 in my mind) but not your typical old fart, in good shape 6'4" 225 lbs, with long wavy white hair and beard. Also I used to be a Christian Minister, decades ago. Now I enjoy naughty play related to sacrilegious and blasphemous themes.

Want to exchange photos/videos soonish, and videochat if we hit it off.

More about me physically and my preferences in women. https://dirtycode.io/FLO7X

Ask me anything, I'll answer honestly.

Oh, for those not in the know 'Canuck' refers to being Canadian.

Hope to hear from you, Hunter :devilish::rose:

Back